Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bcci-logo1.gif
southafrica.jpg

India VS South Africa
First ODI: Live from Mumbai
Telecasted on PC TV

POST MATCH PRESENTATION CEREMONY

Ravi Shastri: We witnessed a great match between the two cricket super powers, but at the end, it was India who managed to clinch the victory by a huge margin.
In the presentation ceremony we have today Mr. Yashwanth Kumar, Mr. Callum Gray and Mr. Gaurav Aggarwal.
First is the award for "THE BEST PARTNERSHIP" and that goes to the opening pair of India, Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar. The check will be handed over to them by Mr. Gaurav Aggarwal.
Now we have the award for the "Best Economy Rate" and that goes to Zaheer Khan. I would like to request Mr. Callum Gray to come forward and give this award to Zaheer.
May I please have Graeme Smith over here please.

Hey Graeme, tough luck today.

Graeme Smith: Yup. The bowlers went a bit expensive due to the onslaught by Dhoni and then the Batting was also not upto the mark.

Ravi Shastri: And your leg seems to absolutely fine mate. That run out of Sehwag was absolutely superb (laughs).

Graeme Smith: Yeah its getting better and better.

Ravi Shastri: And you know that its a 3 Match ODI Series, no breathing space left now.

Graeme Smith: Yup the boys know that and we will be giving our best in the next two games.

Ravi Shastri: Well thanks a lot Graeme.
I would now call MS Dhoni to come up here.

Well MS, you lost the toss, were forced to bat first and managed to score 300 on this wicket. This is amazing.

MS Dhoni: Yeah the opening stand between Sehwag and Sachin was very crucial for the team. The way the batted out there, it gave a lot of confidence to boys in the pavilion to come out and bat freely.

Ravi Shastri: And this a 3 Match ODI series, you need to win just one. What would be your strategy for the next game?

MS Dhoni: We would be trying our best to win the next match as well so that we can some other boys a chance to play in the third ODI.

Ravi Shastri: Well Thanks a lot MS. But dont go anywhere as you have to collect the keys of the bike from the Chariman of Hero Honda and the trophy from Mr. Yashwanth Kumar as you are the man of the match for today.

147980D78FFFD61F1BD1EF629478F.jpg

Gary123

School Cricketer
Nice to see India winning there.
Good update.
Abhishek,I would suggest you something here as well.
See,as it is a team diary as well as a story,so you can make it really good.
Get updates of say overs 1-20 or such,and put the suspense and all so that readers enjoy it. Take your time for the updates. Don't hurry the updates,we don't have to catch the train.
Good Luck!

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Good update BTW Me In the presentation ceremony :laugh :laugh got to be kidding me Anyways good work keep up the good work .............:) hope to see more innovation. :spy

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Nice to see India winning there.
Good update.
Abhishek,I would suggest you something here as well.
See,as it is a team diary as well as a story,so you can make it really good.
Get updates of say overs 1-20 or such,and put the suspense and all so that readers enjoy it. Take your time for the updates. Don't hurry the updates,we don't have to catch the train.
Good Luck!

Yup I know that the updates are quick but I will go inactive in the first couple of weeks of Jan as I have my exams starting from 4th.
So I am planning to finish at least the ODI series of India and South Africa.:)

Yudi added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Good update BTW Me Chariman of Hero Honda :laugh :laugh got to be kidding me Anyways good work keep up the good work .............:) hope to see more innovation. :spy

You arent. :p
You have given the trophy to MSD :)

Gary123

School Cricketer
Yup I know that the updates are quick but I will go inactive in the first couple of weeks of Jan as I have my exams starting from 4th.
So I am planning to finish at least the ODI series of India and South Africa.
I don't think that should make you rush your updates.
Story should be wrote when you feel like doing so and for your enjoyment.
I don't think one should rush stories just to keep it active or soemthing like that.
I still remember reading Dr. Pepper's post somewhere in the story forum -'Write stories because you enjoy writing them not to win any competitions or something.'
Take your time and bring about quality updates.
But again,everything depends on what and how you think.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think that should make you rush your updates.
Story should be wrote when you feel like doing so and for your enjoyment.
I don't think one should rush stories just to keep it active or soemthing like that.
I still remember reading Dr. Pepper's post somewhere in the story forum -'Write stories because you enjoy writing them not to win any competitions or something.'
Take your time and bring about quality updates.
But again,everything depends on what and how you think.

TBH, I am not even thinking of Competitions like SOTM.
Its just like I am enjoying this thing.
And even if my story gets nominated for SOTM January, 2010, I will tell Surendar to remove it as the nomination will pressurize me and then I might lose my interest.:)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
This is really a nice diary:p.Nice presentation too.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Good updates again, thanks for including me in the presentation ceremony.
Keep up the good work. ;)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Good updates again, thanks for including me in the presentation ceremony.
Keep up the good work. ;)

The top posters (in this thread) at that particular time are selected to be the part of the presentation ceremony. :thumbs

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Good win by India.
Although you should try using gameplay patches because 17 fours in 75 runs inning is bit unrealistic. Otherwise it's good. Will be following this one.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Good win by India.
Although you should try using gameplay patches because 17 fours in 75 runs inning is bit unrealistic. Otherwise it's good. Will be following this one.

The match is simulated, so the gameplay patches wont have any effect.
And dont forget that Dilshan had 10 fours in his innings of 42 against India, today in the 3rd ODI. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread