The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

ashu2411 said:
wow! without any doubt warriors are the best team here and now with our bowlers coming in form, we have become unbeatable. Great giong guys and good bowling in last match mvaughn and others. Although initially I had some doubts over our bowling but now all those doubts are removed and they have got my full support. Now we dont have to become complacent about our win and should keep our head down.

True,but we must be on our guard,if we start poorly in the season,all our averages will drop and then we will be in trouble.So imo the season is the real test and the real platform where we have got to perform.Good work atm though.

m_vaughan suffers knee injury

Warriors captain m_vaughan has suffered a mild knee injury in a road accident, and will be out of action for a week.

Though this is a big blow to the team, m_vaughan has full faith in the squad strength, and is confident that team will continue its winning run.

It is indeed a huge blow for the Warriors as the skipper had reached his prime and rocked the PC Rockers with a 5fa. The team wishes him a speedy recovery and I have full trust in the lads to carry on with the winning streak!

Thats a big loss for team for the next match by not having captain in the team. Bu I am sure the new captain will be able to guide team well for another win.

You know, I think it is a bit late. I joined the Donkeys right from the start.

To all Indian Warrior's member's

I feel that I should step down as manager and hand it over to m_vaughan.This is due to a number of reason's.

1)As I will be updating the team and player points,I dont feel that I shd be involved in a team.

2)I feel that Im not able to give enough time as a manager,and Ive hardly been around in the last few days.

3)m_vaughan has been doing a really good job as manager,so I feel that he deserves this role.

4)It would also open a slot for somebody with more time to join.

I hope that the team performs well throughout the season.Thank You.

rickyp said:
you did great in the role while you were there sid, wish you successes in the points

cheers mate,although Im not sure what success it will bring me :p.

btw Ive updated the first post,so there is now a vacant slot,anybody who wants to join can post.

Oh, thats unfortunate. Nevertheless, I think we will perform strongly.

So does it mean that m_vaughan will be the captain as well as the manager?

Can i join?

can I join??
im right hand batsman
Right hand fast bowler im real good at both Please :hpraise
name is FOOFIE

hi guys can i join my info is :
Name Adnan
Right Handed
Opening batsman :cheers know there are many but i have 3 centuries in that position in real (65 in c2k5l with create a player and others)
bowls leg spin (like Shahid Afridi folks :D )partimer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread