The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

This is the team Ive chosen for our upcoming practice match.Cheers.

gamerkid22
Ramesh Balaji
Sachinisgod2
ashu_2411
Stevie
Cricket_60
Teh Rox
m_vaughan
Channel Delibird
Lucky
HopaWhitey

jk16_4 said:
lol ! i am out. although i SUCKED in both matches. :(
gonna come back strong.

You havent been dropped,I just want everyone involved,you will be chosen again in the next game.

langerrox said:
Wooho, am i a pure SLA bowler now?

Not yet,we need to play a fair few games before we could even think of making any such changes.If we change you to a pure bowler,there wont be a single bowling allrounder,so lets give this a bit of time.

sid_19840 said:
Not yet,we need to play a fair few games before we could even think of making any such changes.If we change you to a pure bowler,there wont be a single bowling allrounder,so lets give this a bit of time.
well you can always use me as part time leg spinner who can also be converted to genuine all rounder.

Let us keep the same combo's we have atm,we can always try tinkering later if we see a problem,just because we didnt win one game doesnt mean we shd change our skill's.After all we have won our last two games,so we dont want to change too much atm.Cheers,and I hope you understand lang.

Bilal91 said:
Wanna play us in a practice one day or/and a test macth???

No,we are already playing a few matches and then there will be the preseason matches where we will meet.Thanks for the offer.

sid_19840 said:
No,we are already playing a few matches and then there will be the preseason matches where we will meet.Thanks for the offer.
I think we should try different teams t get more experience.

Users who are viewing this thread