The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

I again started of well and looked for another big inning like last match but wicket aussie1st's one delivery shattered my dreams.

We lost our way in the middle. But it was a much better performance compared to the previous one.

I need to start picking up wickets. HopeWhite bowled really well.

I think manager and captain needs to take some drastic decisions to improve team's performance.

think about it the first match didnt count, He stuffed it up, so weve played 1 match and lost by 11 runs. not bad at all!

ashu2411 said:
I think manager and captain needs to take some drastic decisions to improve team's performance.

I sort of agree with you but we have only played 2 games. I don't think we can rate people on 2 performances. We just have to see what happens in the next couple of games.

ok,sorry I wasnt here today,I was giving an exam,so Ill have a look at the things and make a few decision's accordingly.

But I seriously feel that somebody neutral shd take over for the season or they must be some way that we can be shown that the game is being played fairly.

sid_19840 said:
But I seriously feel that somebody neutral shd take over for the season or they must be some way that we can be shown that the game is being played fairly.

Well most of the people who sound like they have this software or whatever it is are already in teams.

I think were just going to have to trust rickyp. If he cheats then he is just spoiling something for everyone. I'm sure if he was he would be found out.

Putting it simply, we just have to trust him if we want this to work.

Cricket_60 said:
Well most of the people who sound like they have this software or whatever it is are already in teams.

I think were just going to have to trust rickyp. If he cheats then he is just spoiling something for everyone. I'm sure if he was he would be found out.

Putting it simply, we just have to trust him if we want this to work.

I suppose so,but I spent a little time thinking over it,what if he plays fairly till a period where a must win situation or something similar arrives for his team?

I still feel that all manager's would feel a lot better if somebody neutral,who isnt involved in any team is playing the games or rickyp shows the exact averages of all the teams and players before starting a match.

sid_19840 said:
I suppose so,but I spent a little time thinking over it,what if he plays fairly till a period where a must win situation or something similar arrives for his team?

That is also a good point. I hope that he would be honest enough not to cheat in a close game.

sid_19840 said:

I still feel that all manager's would feel a lot better if somebody neutral,who isnt involved in any team is playing the games or rickyp shows the exact averages of all the teams and players before starting a match.

IF (very, very big if imo) he is cheating then that's pretty sad. There is no reason to do it, what can Ricky possibly get out of cheating in what is essentially abit of fun? I don't think he is, we've just been poor! As Rox said, the first match was a cock up, but the 2nd match...11 runs is pretty close and you get close results in cricket.

jk16_4 said:
*jk wakes up stevie*

"c'mon, you lazy boy , wake up. its time for some practice. get padded up. i am waiting for you in the nets. i need to work on my bowling" :D

4:04am is a touch early to be waking up :p

thanks for your support stevie, for anyone that knows me, im far too lazy to cheat. THAT WOULD INVOLVE DOING SOMETHING!

Users who are viewing this thread