The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

This is the team that I have posted for the practice match against the Melbourne team,forgot the name :p.

Player 1:gamerkid22
Player 2:Ramesh Balaji
Player 3:viral1991
Player 4:ashu_2411
Player 5:Stevie
Player 6:jk4_16
Player 7:Cricket_60 (WK)
Player 8:Teh Rox(VC)
Player 9:m_vaughan(C)
Player 10:HopaWhitey
Player 11:saurabh2185

Other player's(including me :p) will definately get their chance as well,so no need to worry.

Last edited:
OK Guys! This is it. We are up against the team from Australia. So I will let Langerrox to suggest the strengths and weakness of the other team.

In the mean time, I expect all you guys to be at the Gym in the next 40 minutes.

I feel that is it neccesary for our team allrounders to focus on one thing, batting or bowling. That is where we got let down in the practise match. I feel that i would like to be used a pure bowler, SLA and i suggest the others to become bowlers or batters. The teams weaknesses are the full delivery that nips away from them, So our pace bowling need to work on their seaming deliveries

Machanperu Bala said:
OK Guys! This is it. We are up against the team from Australia. So I will let Langerrox to suggest the strengths and weakness of the other team.

In the mean time, I expect all you guys to be at the Gym in the next 40 minutes.

Gym? What's that? Oh, that thing where you knacker yourself out for no apparent reason, i'll be there... :p

langerrox said:
I feel that is it neccesary for our team allrounders to focus on one thing, batting or bowling. That is where we got let down in the practise match. I feel that i would like to be used a pure bowler, SLA and i suggest the others to become bowlers or batters. The teams weaknesses are the full delivery that nips away from them, So our pace bowling need to work on their seaming deliveries

No,we need a bit of variety,atm we have one of each type so lets keep it as it is,my suspiscion is that rickyp made almost everyone an allrounder-maybe even m_vaughan who said that he's a pinch hitter and also Hopa Whitey who said that he could bat a bit.

So basically we shdnt change so quick,instead give it a little more time.Maybe we shd demand a rematch considering the error's made.

guys we played well in the practise match . we will win in the next game but need more practise

sid_19840 said:
No,we need a bit of variety,atm we have one of each type so lets keep it as it is,my suspiscion is that rickyp made almost everyone an allrounder-maybe even m_vaughan who said that he's a pinch hitter and also Hopa Whitey who said that he could bat a bit.

So basically we shdnt change so quick,instead give it a little more time.Maybe we shd demand a rematch considering the error's made.

JUST COZ WE KICKED YOUR ASS!!!!!

rickyp said:
JUST COZ WE KICKED YOUR ASS!!!!!

Look,all I said was that it would be better if somebody neutral played the games from now on,and also that the teams involved be shown the lineups before a match.

sid_19840 said:
Why? Arent you happy with your performance in the warm up match?

no just playing against Australia, thats all...

anyway well done guys, we did ok and we can only improve

ya some neutral person should play the match. Good idea sid. But who will be that person?

i had a good start to the season but unfortunately could not take team to win. sorry guys. We need to improve our bowling soon. Comon our speedstars.

Users who are viewing this thread