The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

ashu2411 said:
I knew with me in the warriors team, everyone will die to become part of it. :D :happy
Pardon me! Are you ashu or Aishwarya rai? Naah! kidding!:p

BALAJI ANNOUNCED AS SECOND VICE-CAPTAIN

Ramash Balaji has been announced at the second vice-captain for the side,he will take over the vice-captaincy incase Lang or our captain(I wont declare who it is untill he gives me the nod).Congrats and good luck to Bala.

all the players who are not getting place in this team you can join my team and i will be very happy to take you in my team.....I REQUEST ALL PLAYERS WHO AREE NOT GETTING PLACE IN THIS TEAM PLZZZZZZZZ JOIN MY TEAM!!!!:upray

Karachi Express said:
all the players who are not getting place in this team you can join my team and i will be very happy to take you in my team.....I REQUEST ALL PLAYERS WHO AREE NOT GETTING PLACE IN THIS TEAM PLZZZZZZZZ JOIN MY TEAM!!!!:upray

For the 100th time scout for the,and if you cant figure out what scouting means,it means pm them,its how I managed to get most of my players.

Speaking of 100,congrats to everyone involved-we reached 100 posts.

hey Sid i tried to make animated logo for our team .2nd pic takes time to load. Did u like them? but can we have animated logo.

Attachments

• Animation1.gif
    Animation1.gif
    133.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Animation3.gif
    Animation3.gif
    830.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Good work,but I dont think that we can have animated logo's,besides I have an expert of photoshop working on the logo,yet well done on my behalf.

Ok i have made a logo.
One is 100*100 and other 300*300

Attachments

• IW LOGO 100 by 100.jpg
    IW LOGO 100 by 100.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Logo 300 by 300.jpg
    Logo 300 by 300.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread