The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

Well done,I personally like the logo.

m_vaughan announced as captain

Today manager sid_19840 confirmed the announcement of m_vaughan as the captain for the upcoming series.He feels that vaughan could have a lot of influence in the side and would be a postive move.He wishes him luck in the role of responsibilty and hopes that he serves the team well in the upcoming season.

I will try my best and hope that we put up a good show in the upcoming series. I am really excited about captaining the side, and look forward to what should be a cracking tournament!

Sid i have made a sig also.
sigiw7dk.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9528/sigiw7dk.gif[/IMG]

Brilliant work Saurabh!

As one of the vice captains, its my duty to schedule a nets session soon. I will let the captain and manager worry about the strategy for the coming matches.

So all I want to say is the following regime needs to be followed.

1. 5.00 AM - 6.00 AM - Yoga
2. 6.00 AM - 6.15 AM - Tea break. (Only green tea to you all!)
3. 6.30 AM - 8.00 AM - Hit the nets
4. 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM - Strategy session (let the skip and gaffer decide on this)
5. 2.00 PM - 3.00 PM - Fielding drills
6. 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM - Nets again
7. 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM - Gym
8. 9.00 PM - Hit the jacuzzi after a good steam bath.

Any thing you feel that needs added on, feel free to contact us - The VCs.

And one more thing - NO BEER!

langerrox said:
What? no beer? im sponsored by Coopers cmon!
Now Now! you wouldnt want the youngsters to miss the matches, do you?

No beer during training! you fine with that?:p

5:00 AM is way to early to get up everyday imo. I would say on some days we can skip the Morning nets session and get up an hour or two later. Gym sessions must be held everyday.

No beer during training. Only water, fruits and energy drinks should be permitted. However you are permitted to drink during the off-time/break time.

Users who are viewing this thread