The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

woah too many player's wanting to join.

I will soon declare which two spots have been filled and the ppl who have filled in.

& Saurabh-Thanks for being a spinner.

stevie said:
Feel free to stick my name down!

Left handed batsman
Middle to lower order but can bat up the order.
Right arm medium-fast, opening bowler or first change.
Willing to do whatever you want me to do!

I probably sound like i'm being cocky but that's genuinely what I do! (only play for the 3rd's at my club...)

Thats the sort of spirit I want in my team,youre in stevie and you have been appointed a genuine batsman to bat at no-4 or no-5 and a part time medium pacer.

Congrats and looking fwd to your reply.

sachinisgod2 said:
I want to join too.
Right hand batsmen
Top order batsmen.

You are in as well as we are in desparate need for another top order batsman.Congrats.

MANAGER WELCOMES STEVIE AND SACHINISGOD2

Manager sid_19840 confirmed his last two available slots appointing stevie and sachinisgod2,both player's he felt were capable batsman and were definate assets to the team.He wishes them good luck for the season and hopes that they would gel well with the rest of the team.

The manager also felt sorry for the many candidates he had to reject including Freddie Fan,Max Karter,themuel1,indiancricketer,Turbanation,Steve Moore,Chez Lewis ,Cricketman93 and many other's and he feels that although they were good player's but the there were no more places for them in the team.He wishes them sucess as well and a good future.

The manager also revealed that he would announce his captain and vice-captain in due time.

Stevie has been appointed reserve wicketkeeper for the upcoming season.

:cheers we have got all 15 players within no time so the teams spirit is very high. Guys we should not let out team down.

Squad Composition

Genuine Batsman

1)gamerkid22
2)Ramesh Balaji
3)viral1991
4)ashu_2411
5)Sachinisgod2
6)Stevie(Parttime Wicketkeeper)

Allrounder's

1)jk4_16(Allrounder)
2)Teh Rox(Bowling Allrounder)
3)sid_19840(Batting-Allrounder)

Bowler's

1)m_vaughan(Pinch Hitter)
2)HopaWhitey
3)Lucky
4)Channel Delibird
5)saurabh2185(Spinner)

WicketKeeper

1)Cricket_60
2)Stevie(Part-time)

yeah the spirit is great in the team and we are really full of confidence with this turnaround. I am really sorry for those players who were not able to make it to team. It is not surely their fault but ours as we cant have more then 15 players. Really sorry guys but keep supporting the warriors.

gamerkid22 said:
guys our first match is against our rivals:p Pakistani Legends at our home ground.
No problem buddy, we will show them how to demolish your opponents.

ROLES FOR EACH PLAYER

As manager it is my duty to define the roles that each player play in the team.

ROLE MODELS AND SENIOR MEMBER'S(the one's who take responsibilites and decision's)

Ramesh Balaji
Stevie
Teh Rox
m_vaughan
saurabh2185
sid_19840(Manager)

PLAYER'S WHOSE CONTRIBUTION'S ARE VITAL BUT NOT SENIOR MEMBERS(Eg-Like a Yuvraj)

ashu_2411
Sachinisgod2
jk16_4
Lucky
HopaWhitey

YOUNG PLAYER'S-ENERGETIC AND INSPIRING

gamerkid22
viral1991
Channel Delibird
Cricket_60

Last edited:

3 people obviously senior member's have been offered the role of captain and vice-captain's,please check their pm's.

Among them The Rox(lang) has accepted the role of vice-captain.He would take over the captaincy role incase the captain doesnt play due to injury or rest.Congrats to The Rox.

&Saurabh-Could you and langerrox contact each other and make a logo for the team.Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread