The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

I would like to join.

Name: m_vaughan
Right Arm Medium Fast Bowler and Pinch-Hitting lower order batsman(similar to Heath Streak or Wasim Akram)
Black Hair, Black eyes, light brown coloured. Normal hair with a hat preferrably.

cheers :cheers we are getting players quickly . This shows the players interest towards the team . This team has a good future :cheers.

m_vaughan said:
I would like to join.

Name: m_vaughan
Right Arm Medium Fast Bowler and Pinch-Hitting lower order batsman(similar to Heath Streak or Wasim Akram)
Black Hair, Black eyes, light brown coloured. Normal hair with a hat preferrably.

WARRIOR'S BUY THEIR BIGGEST PLAYER YET

Manager sid_19840 was thrilled today to announce their biggest player to fill the final bowling slot for the team,none other than the global moderator :p m_vaughan.The manager believes him to be the role model for this team and a senior member of the squad.He wishes him luck in the season,and looks forward to the player's thoughts on joining.

Cricket_60 Talks to the press about his new signing with the Indian Warriors

Young Warrior Cricket_60 has today (with his team manager's permission :) ) spoken to the press about his signing with the Indian Warriors...

Reporter: How do you feel about the proposal to play cricket for the Warriors?

C60: Well what can I say? It was really a life changing moment when I was asked to play for the Warriors. I just couldn't beleive it, I almost feinted, luckily I stayed around long enough to say yes ;)

Reporter: You are going to have to move away from your freinds and family, How did you react after the call when you realized this?

C60: This was one of the hardest desicions of my life. Playing cricket at an international level was always a goal of mine but my plans were always centered around playing in Australia. I'm really going to miss my family and friends but the overwhelming offer to play cricket alongside some awsome players was just too much to say no.

Reporter: Are you at all disappointed with any part of your contract?

C60: Absolutely not, If I had been I would have refused straight away. I love keeping and batting down the order so when I got the offer to play for a well known cricketing country who's people idolize their cricketing heroes, how could I refuse? No other contract would give me a better deal.

Reporter: You are obviously going to have to put a lot of work into you gameplay to keep up with the rest, does this scare you at all?

C60: No, It's actually quite exciting. It exhilarating to know that you have to perfom week in and week out to stay in the team so the extra work doesn't scare me at all. It encourages me and lets me know that through this work I will be doing I can only get better.

Reporter: What do you think of you teams manager Sid?

C60: Well he seems to be the sort of person who works tirelessly for his goals. I admire him for the way he has brought this team together and I think that all the players in the team will respect him for what he has done to our careers.

New Warriors bowler Channel Delibird spoke to the press today.

Reporter: So, CD, congratulations on signing for the Warriors. What do you make of your team's prospects for the coming season?

Channel Delibird: You just have to look at the team sheet to see we're going places. This is the fastest-growing team around and there's not a poor player on the books. We expect to win things this season.

Reporter: And it sounds like you yourself have some exciting things going on at the moment as well. Tell us about that.

Channel Delibird: Yeah, as well as signing for the Warriors, I've signed up for sponsorship with the Coca-Cola Company, which is always a nice thing to do as it really boosts confidence to know the company has the faith in you in consider you for sponsorship.

Reporter: What do you think on the news that your team will play home games at Eden Gardens?

Channel Delibird: It's brilliant news. Eden Gardens is a really atmospheric ground and I reckon it'll become one heck of a scary place for other teams to come and visit.

Reporter: Good luck for the season.

Channel Delibird: It's the other teams you should be giving the luck to - against us, they'll need it!

It's the other teams you should be giving the luck to - against us, they'll need it!

Hmm...we have mints, rough hair and Jesus on our side.
I guess you'll all be needing the luck ;)

FreddieFan said:
You offered me a place, and I accept. Do you still have room for me?

Yes,I sure do,are you ready to play as a top-order batsman? Pls leave your info so that I could include you.

Other than Freddie Fan-I have room for one more player,another top-order batsman.Thank You.

Do I need to have cricket 2005?

If not,
Right Hand Batsmen
Lower order batsmen
Leg spinner Googly bowler (or just Leg spin)

themuel1 said:
Do I need to have cricket 2005?

If not,
Right Hand Batsmen
Lower order batsmen
Leg spinner Googly bowler (or just Leg spin)

no,sam its a software which will simulate the competition,btw could you be a batsman as we only need 2 more batsman now in the squad atm.

Balaji appears in his first ad!

Servo launched its new series of ads featuring their brand ambassadors Ramesh Balaji and Sania Mirza. The news paper ad featuring the sports icons were launched under the caption Generation NXT.

As scheduled Balaji and Sania have left for New Zealand for the new adfilm which is to be done by Saachi and Saachi. The total budget for the ad film is reportedly 4 crores.

clipboard018hs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread