The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

you too sid, your gonna need it when im done cheating.... i mean... 'playing fairly'...

JK, im gonna print screen all the averages before each match and post them aswell - ill print screen the ones from just before the match starts unlike you

wow! we won our first match. Not a big contribution from me but I am sure team manager and captain will keep their faith in me. Great stuff from Bala. I always knew that he will surely prove soon that he is one of the best in cricket history. Keep it up guys to win our first official match.

Just to confirm that the player's havent been dropped,simply given a break so that the rest of player's get a chance as well.

I just want all 15 members in the side to get a fair chance.The player's who were not chosen for this game including VC Teh Rox are definately in for the next game,so no worries.

rickyp said:
JK, im gonna print screen all the averages before each match and post them aswell - ill print screen the ones from just before the match starts unlike you

hmm..... i dont remember mentioning anything about averages and all :confused:

langerrox said:
Lucky dude your not superman, You except to bat 1,2,3 and to be opening bowler, bowl 160km/h and get millions of wickets, Get real.
ill work on logo

Sorry I haven't posted earlier, I'm still busy :mad: Only 1-2 weeks left though!! ;)

And Langerrox, that is the way I am :p I open the batting for my team and I am also a opening fast bowler, but the only thing is I bowl at 130km/h instead of 160km/h :crying But don't worry I'll get there soon :p :D

Lucky said:
Sorry I haven't posted earlier, I'm still busy :mad: Only 1-2 weeks left though!! ;)

And Langerrox, that is the way I am :p I open the batting for my team and I am also a opening fast bowler, but the only thing is I bowl at 130km/h instead of 160km/h :crying But don't worry I'll get there soon :p :D

No probs,you seem to be doing ok in our current match though.

name india rock
right hand bats
right hand leg spin
averarege: bat:21.7 Ball:28.7
plays defensively but later he can hit things
like rahul dravid in batting
fielding not bad
not good at the cut shot
batting posion either 3 or 7 mostly 3

I AM AN ALLROUNDER

Im sorry we dont have any more slots left,why dont you try the other teams,Im sure they will accept you.(look at the squad list to find,if the team has any vacancies)

i think the new version allows u more than 15 players
can be found there
http://cricksim.thesportcity.com/

"Team files, eighteen (previously used to be 15) cricketers per team
Player can select 11 of the 18, and ch ange the batting line up
Statistics for each cricketer - batting & bowling types and averages which actually affect the game
Selecting bowlers
Ball by ball commentary
The score file & new commentary file
Ability to save an unlimited number of these files and view them later
Over graphs
Partnership figures
AI is better at selecting bowlers, declaring etc.
It can now keep statistics (matches played, innings, runs, averages, strike rates, wickets, economy rates etc) for each player for all the games played using the cricket simulator" http://cricksim.thesportcity.com/

ashu2411 said:
after 151 no one will dare to drop you.
Well played you both! Great win by the team! We are starting to show our real potential. Nevertheless I am proud of the boys.

Machanperu Bala said:
Well played you both! Great win by the team! We are starting to show our real potential. Nevertheless I am proud of the boys.
Thanks bala but no one can deny if you get going then you need no one else to take us to a win.

Good win for us.

But I seriously need to improve my performance because of the confidence that the manager has on me.

Users who are viewing this thread