The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

can i join the team, im right handed middle order batsmen, and a handy leg spinner.

shanu29881 said:
can i join the team, im right handed middle order batsmen, and a handy leg spinner.

Im sorry but all our spots are full,you can join the pc rocker's team(I think they still have a spot,not sure though).

Great Batting combination our team have. I think bowling needs some changes although I am happy with the current one as long as our batting can win matches for us.

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days, connection problems. >_> Anyway, I'll go and read up on the results. Sounds like we're doing OK, though...

ChannelDelibird said:
Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days, connection problems. >_> Anyway, I'll go and read up on the results. Sounds like we're doing OK, though...

No probs,Im having to do the same,as Im having exams atm.Im happy with our win yesterday though.

ashu2411 said:
Great Batting combination our team have. I think bowling needs some changes although I am happy with the current one as long as our batting can win matches for us.
Well this sim seems to be batsmen dominated. Very rarely do you not score 300+.

i fixed the averages to make it fairer, ive seen a couple of teams bowled out which is very good, ive never seen that in other leagues

next season all the teams will have to fill 3 more players, and ill consider another 2 teams aswell, so keep an eye out for the end of this season so you can apply for the premiership team first (Melb Bitters)

wow! without any doubt warriors are the best team here and now with our bowlers coming in form, we have become unbeatable. Great giong guys and good bowling in last match mvaughn and others. Although initially I had some doubts over our bowling but now all those doubts are removed and they have got my full support. Now we dont have to become complacent about our win and should keep our head down.

Users who are viewing this thread