The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manee good to see you back chap.

Just watched the video and my overwhelming reaction was "lose the hoodie". You've spent too much time with your hand in there, and it seems you've gone for an understated, 'quiet' routine, as I'd call it, you could grab more laughs if you just used that non-mic hand to gesture in some form.

But yeah, top work. Kudos.

Manee good to see you back chap.

Just watched the video and my overwhelming reaction was "lose the hoodie". You've spent too much time with your hand in there, and it seems you've gone for an understated, 'quiet' routine, as I'd call it, you could grab more laughs if you just used that non-mic hand to gesture in some form.

But yeah, top work. Kudos.

I toy with different styles depending on how I'm feeling. You say "good to see you back" which implies you were here earlier under a different username, may I inquire as to what it was?

Hey Manee dude, I'm rubbish with Pms. I've got 10,000 words of my own to write by Monday, but I'll probably be free sometime after that :)

'I'm being fraped!' My girlfriend put on her Facebook status.

37 likes! I think myself very lucky she accidentally pressed that f.

I had a similar thing happen to me but I was alone to start with.

Forever alone. :(

As I sat down next to a bloke on the bus he gave me a really strange look.

"That's typical," I thought. "The bus is empty and yet I still end up sitting next to a nutcase."

A teenager meets a hijra [eunuch] in a red-light area

Teen- Are you a prostitute
Hijra - No dear, I am a substitute :p

--------------------------------------

A very tall building catches a fire. A blonde is caught in the same on the 10th floor of the building. In the meanwhile, the onlookers call up the Fire Dept. and immediately a fire engine is sent to the location.

A fireman goes up to the 10th floor.

Standing next to the blonde, the fireman says, " You know, you are the second pregnant blonde that I have rescues today".
Blonde shoots back- "But, I am not pregnant"
Fireman - "Yeah, but I haven't rescued you as yet"

-------------------------------------

"I made a new discovery at work today," I said to my wife with a chuckle.

"You've worked at Land Rover for a week, and that joke's already wearing thin," she groaned.

Users who are viewing this thread