The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some cricket jokes...lol

Mrs Jones : I'd like my son to be excused playing cricket. I don't think he should mix with that sort of person.

Teacher: How d'you mean?

Mrs Jones: Well; I distinctly heard him say that the man in the white coat was a vampire!

Wife: 'Who's Bill Robinson?'
George: 'He saved us from losing last week.'
Wife: 'Really? Is he a batsman or a bowler?'
George: 'Neither. He's the umpire.'

An American had been told to go to a cricket match while he was in England. He watched with pleasure as the teams came out and the batsman scored four runs off the first six balls.

Then the umpire called "OVER".

"Well," he said, getting up, "it's a nice game - but it's very short!"

The batsman was out first ball. On the long walk back to the pavilion he had to pass the incoming batsman, a supercilious rival.

'Hard luck, old man,' smirked the newcomer.

'Yes. It's a shame I had to be right in the middle of a hat trick.

Train Journey

Once a Sardarji was traveling on a train. He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the train 20 rupees to wake him up when the station arrived. This guy was a barber, and he felt that for 20 rupees, the sardarji deserved more service. So, when the Sardarji fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard. When the station arrived, the Sardarji was woken up, and he went home. Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed when he saw the mirror. Said his wife " What's the matter?" Replied he "The cheat on the train has taken my 20 rupees and woken up someone else"

Hers a very old Sardarji Joke:

After 5 years of marriage a Sardarji finally was blessed with baby boy.
When he went to see the new born he came out crying.
Someone asked what happened,
"After 5 years a boy is born and that too is a Hindu", said Sardar.

Man: Sir please help my wife is missing from yesterday.
Officer: That sad but you should complain in Police Station. This is Post Office.
Man: Oh Sorry. Im so happy that i have lost control of my senses.

A really bad day

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

I called that rape advice line yesterday,

Unfortunately it's only for victims.

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for more than 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft.

Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad figure. Putting aside the scuba gear and the top of the wet suit, there stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde!

The glamorous blonde strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, 'How long has it been since you had a good cigar.'

'Ten years,' replied the amazed Irishman.

With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproof pocket on the left sleeve of her wetsuit and pulled out a fresh package of cigars. He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. 'Faith and b'gorrah,' said the man, 'that is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!'

And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Powers Irish Whiskey?' asked the blonde.

Trembling, the castaway replied, 'Ten years.'

Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve, unzips a pocket - removes a flask and hands it to him. He opened the flask and took a long drink.

'Tis the nectar of the Gods!' stated the Irishman - truly fantastic'.

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and asked, 'And how long has it been since you played around?'

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed -

'Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there, too!'

Users who are viewing this thread