Story The Journey Of Randy Red.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't get selected for the 1st Match
Surrey selector play save, and decided to left me out of the 1st match.
I didn't had no problem with that, For me Cricket is a team game, if you don't get selected it isn't a big deal for me. but once i am selected I know i will have a task to do.
For now i will just have to sit an relax and watch the 1st game between Surrey and Lancashire.
in our opening Match of the county Championship.

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Maybe they left you out because you just suck:p

na, hope you get a match and prove you should be in the team. Good story so far, keep it up.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Lacashire.
All Us out for 271.
With our bowling, we should be able to get them all out before our target. and than we can put on a good lead again
25769559zt2.jpg

33857381bs6.jpg

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Surrey Strikes back and got Lanc all out before reaching there Score, now they should improve there batting to make a good lead

59789814lf6.jpg

67110800oo5.jpg

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
A lot can be done with this story, it has a lot of potential. You need to work on presentation mate. It's all a mess, resize the images and make them smaller, put them in the centre. Be consistent with your font and text for every update, it'll look better. Write in full sentences as well. If you write in full sentences, you can turn one little delivery into a whole paragraph. Writing is fun once you get yourself into the zone and start concentrating. Enjoy it mate and you'll turn this story into a brilliant one.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
A lot can be done with this story, it has a lot of potential. You need to work on presentation mate. It's all a mess, resize the images and make them smaller, put them in the centre. Be consistent with your font and text for every update, it'll look better. Write in full sentences as well. If you write in full sentences, you can turn one little delivery into a whole paragraph. Writing is fun once you get yourself into the zone and start concentrating. Enjoy it mate and you'll turn this story into a brilliant one.

Thanks, But as i say, this Story only focus on me, once i am not playing i am just going to put thescore board, once i am playing I will be putting alot detail, trust me once i get selected you will see alot of reading :D .

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
that A Defeat.
surrey will have to rethink, as they were Out played by Lancashire.
Here is the final Results.

I think to myself maybe it's time to show my talent. Maybe i will be pick for the next match.

93569784yc9.jpg

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
After Surrey Defeat​

I sit in my hotel thinking to myself, maybe if i was out there, a could of done something. I just hope and Pray i will be pick for the next Match.

After a Horrible Defeat like that, I think we Surrey team need to rethink, the game was in our hands, and yet still we let it go.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
It was a bad loss but not a disaster. They only trailed by 50 runs then bowled brilliantly only to win with 1 wicket in hand. Hopefully you get picked for the next game kiu

Users who are viewing this thread