The moment Ahsley Giles felt like Shane Warne for a ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look at Giles giving it a fair old rip! Click **LINK REMOVED - DO NOT POST LINKS TO ILLEGALLY UPLOADED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL** to watch!

Really? Why is it copyrighted? Can any clip be posted here without "copyrighted" being mentioned?

Yeah that Damian Martyn ball was probably the best I had seen from him. But after seeing this, it has changed my mind!

lol A jellybean? It would have had to been a massive Jellybean to deviate that much;)

Hooper - you've been a member long enough to know that we don't allow links to illegally uploaded copyrighted material on this forum.

Sorry, but I didn't think it was illegal because it didn't have any logos in it or anything?

Material that has been uploaded without the copyright holder's permission is illegal, regardless of whether or not there are any logos on it.

YouTube are within their rights to host such videos until the copyright holder intervenes, but Planetcricket are taking the cautious approach by not allowing them at all.

As there's no video to watch and hence nothing to discuss I'll close this for now.

Hooper (or anyone else for that matter) if you manage to get a non copyrighted version of the video let me and I'll do the honours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread