The New Ball Problem

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok we all know about this. Those playing test matches post here who have experienced this bug. I just bowled 107 overs, then i was offerd the new ball.
I have had it after 90 a few times, so its not offerd at least untill then. Not sure wether its to do with making a bowler change on the 90th over or what.

Yep - had this yesterday in my S.A. test. Bowled 94 overs I think and was not offered it. Didn't matter too much as they were all out by then :D

I have had the new ball offered on 120 overs and on 100 overs, im not sure but it might be caused by autoplaying?

Maxkarter said:
I have had the new ball offered on 120 overs and on 100 overs, im not sure but it might be caused by autoplaying?
Interesting...i think you could be right there

Blimey! Its getting worse. Just finished 137 overs without being offered a new ball. Poor old Freddie was banging the ball in as short as the game would allow, and it wasn't getting any higher than the batsman's waist! :eek:

surely there is a way to fix this in the game's configuration files? i hope someone with the proper knowledge can look into it

maybe the umpires have wonderful eyesight.

i think if we tweak the game a little bit then we might be able to get it at 90 overs

Users who are viewing this thread