The News Thread

wow that is awfully sad. Really puts everything else into perspective. RIP, I feel really bad for his mom.

This is terrible, I feel so sorry for his family. RIP Mihir.

I guess that has something to do with the fact that Netaji Bose, the freedom fighter who was a widely popular figure in India during his lifetime and who wanted to exploit the weakness of the British during World War II and remove them by force from power, sought strategic help from Hitler and Tojo in his struggle against Britain after being snubbed by Russia and established the 'Provincial Government of Free India' comprising of Andaman and certain parts of north-east in the 1940s with their support. So Hitler always had 'some' India connections if you ask me. Just saying, not that I am fond of Hitler like the 'young Indians' of your link (though I morally support what Bose tried to do).

Last edited:
I guess that has something to do with the fact that Netaji Bose, the freedom fighter who was a widely popular figure in India during his lifetime and who wanted to exploit the weakness of the British during World War II and remove them by force from power, sought strategic help from Hitler and Tojo in his struggle against Britain after being snubbed by Russia and established the 'Provincial Government of Free India' comprising of Andaman and certain parts of north-east in the 1940s with their support. So Hitler always had 'some' India connections if you ask me. Just saying, not that I am fond of Hitler like the 'young Indians' of your link (though I morally support what Bose tried to do).

I guess that explains it but it does not justify it. I think this is a dangerous precedent, especially letting young kids read Mein Kemp. Hitler's writings can be very persuasive to impressionable minds.

As for people having keychains and other things with his photo on it, thats just plain disgusting.

Really out of the blue this article, especially considering that India is one of Israels allies in that part of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread