The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread (TFFSL welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC> A team of scarecrows>TTSFL

I'm just wondering where you fit into this equation considering you struggle to get a regular game at the bottom club at TF.

Actually, it was only after a couple of us from Falcons (Shadow and I iirc) bagged your captains for picking hacks that you finally got a game in our series:p

If you actually get a game for the PC rep team it shows that even a TFFSL local club > PC

Last edited:
You are an absolute idiot.

Like I said in the other thread, your ridiculous jokes and thinking that writing TTSFL is hilariously funny... (yes, I'm in stitches) is really shocking. You are really contradicting some of the other posts that some of your own PlanetCricket members have made, and now you're just embarrassing this forum.

Please, think out something decent you are going to say before you actually just post some mindless drivel.

Then you have a warped sense of humour. Obviously people avoid you because you have one of those really embarassing laughs so that whenever someone cracks a joke your laugh is heard for miles around scaring young children and animals.

Now that's even more hilarious. I could go on and on, I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

Stick to cricket, hopefully you are better at that than being a comedian.

Very clever ILI, you're really getting ahead of yourself now don't you think?

Have you learned to spell yet? Let me check... T-T-S-... uhoh, no you haven't. Here, let me make it nice and easy for you, once you get the last three letters it should be no problem. FSL = Fantasy Sports League. There, how easy is that to remember. SFL obviously is Sports Fantasy League which seems the way you interpret it.

Not sure why you are going to all this bother and hassle when in reality you post on PFS a lot more than PC and your obvious true loyalty is with PFS. As some would say... or in fact your signature..

Rejected.

Have you learned to spell yet? Let me check... T-T-S-... uhoh, no you haven't. Here, let me make it nice and easy for you, once you get the last three letters it should be no problem. FSL = Fantasy Sports League. There, how easy is that to remember. SFL obviously is Sports Fantasy League which seems the way you interpret it.

Not sure why you are going to all this bother and hassle when in reality you post on PFS a lot more than PC and your obvious true loyalty is with PFS. As some would say... or in fact your signature..

Rejected.

As I have said countless times on PFS, I prefer PC. 2nd of all, I spend more time on PC, just dont post as much

Rejected.
When people make mistakes, they can generally learn from them and not make them again. This is the case with us and spelling your forum name right. We could get it right, and you are correct, it would be pretty simple. But the difference is, we actually don't care. As soon as you start writing out things like 'It's simple, T-S-S-F-S-F-F-F-S-F-S-L-Q-Q-S-S-L-L' we tune out. It's much more fun to get it wrong and provoke you all into telling us how to spell it. So much so that I am still yet to spell it correctly, or for that matter, without using at least 10 characters, even though I have a feeling it's less than 10.

And as for people being loyal to Planet Cricket, it hardly matters, there are that many members on this site that a few people are eventually going to find other interests. Just because I have no life, here is a list of countries with less members than Planet Cricket

San Marino
Gibraltar
Turks and Caicos Islands
British Virgin Islands
Palau
Wallis and Futuna
Cook Islands
Anguilla
Tuvalu
Nauru
Saint-Barthélemy
Saint Helena
Saint-Pierre and Miquelon
Montserrat
Falkland Islands
Niue
Tokelau
Vatican City
Pitcairn Islands

Researching before posting is a fantastic habit.

When people make mistakes, they can generally learn from them and not make them again. This is the case with us and spelling your forum name right. We could get it right, and you are correct, it would be pretty simple. But the difference is, we actually don't care. As soon as you start writing out things like 'It's simple, T-S-S-F-S-F-F-F-S-F-S-L-Q-Q-S-S-L-L' we tune out. It's much more fun to get it wrong and provoke you all into telling us how to spell it. So much so that I am still yet to spell it correctly, or for that matter, without using at least 10 characters, even though I have a feeling it's less than 10.

And as for people being loyal to Planet Cricket, it hardly matters, there are that many members on this site that a few people are eventually going to find other interests. Just because I have no life, here is a list of countries with less members than Planet Cricket

San Marino
Gibraltar
Turks and Caicos Islands
British Virgin Islands
Palau
Wallis and Futuna
Cook Islands
Anguilla
Tuvalu
Nauru
Saint-Barth?lemy
Saint Helena
Montserrat
Falkland Islands
Niue
Tokelau
Vatican City
Pitcairn Islands

Does the vadican (prob spelt wrong-where pope lives) count?? If it does it count. I know it is the smallest independant state

Vatican City was on the list, second from the bottom - Pitcairn Islands has less people.

You're going to draw a conclusion based on a sample size of 1? You're more shortsighted than I thought! Next thing you know, you will think you are Bradman when you score your first century. Luckily for you it won't be on this tour so we'll miss the opportunity of making fun of it.

Ooh that's tough. Bag the guy's English when it's probably not his first, second or even third language. :rolleyes:
Not to mention the fact that he can probably speak Hindi fluently, and his English is most likely better than anyone here's second language. Beat that!

San Marino
Gibraltar
Turks and Caicos Islands
British Virgin Islands
Palau
Wallis and Futuna
Cook Islands
Anguilla
Tuvalu
Nauru
Saint-Barthélemy
Saint Helena
Montserrat
Falkland Islands
Niue
Tokelau
Vatican City
Pitcairn Islands

That's fascinating! Good work tassie! So if PC had a national cricket team in real life cricket, we could easily beat any of those countries!

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact that he can probably speak Hindi fluently, and his English is most likely better than anyone here's second language. Beat that!

That's fascinating! Good work tassie! So if PC had a national cricket team in real life cricket, we could easily beat any of those countries!

Plus we have interest in it. That helps

You haven't heard my wonderful C Grade GCSE French.

Blake est un poulet

Yeah beat that. :onpc

Highlanders mère est un chien

Cop that buddy.

Chicken insults are poor form.

I'd go as far as saying Highlander es marico but that could be overstepping the mark.

Aus, read your PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread