The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread (TFFSL welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that's some of the worst grammar and/or banter/sledging I've ever seen.

I just have to wonder if you are dyslexic, which means you are have extreme difficulty reading and writing, so when you type your username originally you ran your hand across the keyboard and thought it spelt something legibile. Am I correct?

And as to the extremely poor attempt of an insult towards me, Tasmanian Tigers are extinct, common Tigers are not. Does it say anywhere that I'm a Tasmanian Tiger? In fact I'm a Tasmanian Football League Umpires Association Tiger. I will live up to my name by penalising those I adjudicate, and pouncing in such a way they are rendered useless.

So while you spend hours pondering what this message means, I'll still be chuckling at your incompetence in front of a keyboard.

Oh and TT, you know how you said TF are like Tommy Emmanuel as we don't put the effort in, but PC is Jimi Hendrix as you do, is H dragging down your reputation with such a lack of effort?
Perhaps for the umpteenth time i have to say i dont have enough time to just look back at one post for my mistakes,yeah they may be several nobody's perfect and yeah common tigers are on the verge of extinction,u'll be one of the tigers dead after we defeat you And yeah Mettalica_ACDC u could bring along green day or system of a down or whoever firstly to sing u"WAKE ME UP WHEN MARCH ENDS(edited version of Wake me up when September ends)coz march is gonna suck profound for u guys,coz we'll win u and 2ndly to entertain us with thier melodies:clap

Yeah who's being a grammar nazi now and the nickname the 786 is related to God for us muslims so stay away from it,And yeah i do know how do u read and write if i dint my post would have bothered u that much would it??and by the way im nt dyslexic and yes i knew what it mean and ur post is so stupid that even my small brother could understand it,just that we are just too much engaged in school life and stuff so if u wanna be my teacher and teach me grammar please go ahead,i'll pay u 50 shillings at the end of the day HAPPY?

Last edited:
Was the and/or necessary? Either it was both, one of them, or as I suspect, none. Maybe you're worried that we'll point out worse grammar or worse banter/sledging and you want to have the option to revert to it just being one of the two.

Due to being unable to read such a poor post I made sure I had both bases covered. Kapieche?

h123786 might not be trying, but he's killing you. Tasmanian Tigers are extinct. You'd be an absolute goose if you had one of them in your username, you're just setting yourself up to be sledged.

And as to the extremely poor attempt of an insult towards me, Tasmanian Tigers are extinct, common Tigers are not. Does it say anywhere that I'm a Tasmanian Tiger? In fact I'm a Tasmanian Football League Umpires Association Tiger. I will live up to my name by penalising those I adjudicate, and pouncing in such a way they are rendered useless.

Sorry - but did I or did I not mention that in one of my before hand posts? I've quoted it above for your convenience.

Dementia kicking in again? :D

Ah.. but you were the guys trying to pick us up on poor grammar usage.. but you defend the atrocious use of it by your user?

I'm not picking u guys on poor english ok?and u dint understand(u probably never will)my nick..u wouldn't say that if u knew what it meant(very few people do)

Perhaps for the umpteenth time i have to say i dont have enough time to just look back at one post for my mistakes,yeah they may be several nobody's perfect and yeah common tigers are on the verge of extinction,u'll be one of the tigers dead after we defeat you And yeah Mettalica_ACDC u could bring along green day or system of a down or whoever firstly to sing u"WAKE ME UP WHEN MARCH ENDS(edited version of Wake me up when September ends)coz march is gonna suck profound for u guys,coz we'll win u and 2ndly to entertain us with thier melodies:clap

Yeah who's being a grammar nazi now and the nickname the 786 is related to God for us muslims so stay away from it,And yeah i do know how do u read and write if i dint my post would have bothered u that much would it??and by the way im nt dyslexic and yes i knew what it mean and ur post is so stupid that even my small brother could understand it,just that we are just too much engaged in school life and stuff so if u wanna be my teacher and teach me grammar please go ahead,i'll pay u 50 shillings at the end of the day HAPPY?

Feel free to pay me 50 shillings.

You don't get it, do you? I would definitely have not picked your grammar if you were posting in urdu.

Yes, I understand, but when you pick up on others grammar, then everyone else's on your forum should be exemplary. As it is not, that is hypocrisy.

Don't mind me I'm stirring the pot. I know there's difficulties in typing in another language.

Yes, I understand, but when you pick up on others grammar, then everyone else's on your forum should be exemplary. As it is not, that is hypocrisy.
It's not hypocrisy. You think I'm picking people's grammars. There are two things wrong with that statement:

1) I don't pick people's grammars
2) If I picked people's grammars I would not pick the grammars of people who I thought spoke a different language.

Since you still don't get it I'll make it even more simple:

3) If I picked people's grammars it's because English is their first language (and they suck at cricket).

And i know four languages and there are different pronouncations in different languages take for example there is no P in Arabic so u would call Pepsi Bebsi.u might find it funny but it is the truth since im multilingual(Arabic,Urdu,Hindi and English)thats why i may end up making mistakes and also due to lack of time

And that has to do with Cricket, how?

Because Banda, the Blanet Cricket Banthers are brebaring to be bulverised by the berfect berformance that the brilliant batters and bowlers rebresenting TF will but on disblay.

cabiche?

Last edited:
At least it now makes sense that they all think that you're a brick.

You are an absolute idiot.

Like I said in the other thread, your ridiculous jokes and thinking that writing TTSFL is hilariously funny... (yes, I'm in stitches) is really shocking. You are really contradicting some of the other posts that some of your own PlanetCricket members have made, and now you're just embarrassing this forum.

Please, think out something decent you are going to say before you actually just post some mindless drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread