The Release Date Thread, where all Release Date posts must go

17th March 2017. (I know they've said last quarter 2016, but this far away I don't think that means much)

Yes agree^^^ last time it was supposed to be before Xmas and ended up delayed, and still needed patches after release. I don't think BA will make the same errors this time. I'll be happier to wait for them to get it right than to rush and require patches.

Judging by how much they're putting it off...

23/11/24.

These guesses are not gonna make any difference! They will release it whenever they want!

Stalling? Dutch? I am confused...
I have no idea but sometimes its good to be careful. I remember a guy who used to give the wierdos at school free Mars bars so that when they ran amok with a machette or AK47 they would spare him...

@kamrul
We are excited about this game I can’t wait for it, I want it now but Ross is keeping it to himself.

@Dutch
What kind of school is this? Can only envy in pure imagination does sound like a prison mind.

I like your wisdom and wit, Subject change…

Dutch have you ever been sick in a girl’s hair?

I ask, well school memories really and I made it worse by hurling into her multipack of skips too but I had left it for a surprise. No, not really I had forgotten about it until she told me.

@thread
Oh yeah, game will be out I will try a bet at September with fingers crossed.

@kamrul
We are excited about this game I can’t wait for it, I want it now but Ross is keeping it to himself.

@Dutch
What kind of school is this? Can only envy in pure imagination does sound like a prison mind.

I like your wisdom and wit, Subject change…

Dutch have you ever been sick in a girl’s hair?

I ask, well school memories really and I made it worse by hurling into her multipack of skips too but I had left it for a surprise. No, not really I had forgotten about it until she told me.

@thread
Oh yeah, game will be out I will try a bet at September with fingers crossed.

Seriously wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread