The Sexy Scousers

Lol Jaz, sorry to be a bitch but could you replace the No.5 kit with the more up-to-date version I posted. :o

Oh, and I put the 'Man' into manicure.

I will be announcing a set hairstyle for the entire team before games. Failure to comply will see you dropped and banished to the substitutes bench.

evertonfan said:
I will be announcing a set hairstyle for the entire team before games. Failure to comply will see you dropped and banished to the substitutes bench.

Matt is pretty serious about hairstyles ;)

evertonfan said:
Lol? harsh... :p :noway

I think I need some sort of edible hair stimulant to eat at half time as opposed to oranges. Any ideas?

you can put a hat on a tramp but he's still a tramp! just as you can put make-up on a scouser but he's still a no good rotten dirty scouser

evertonfan said:
I think I need some sort of edible hair stimulant to eat at half time as opposed to oranges. Any ideas?

How about hairenergizer, I think it is very appropriate;)

Will_NA said:
you can put a hat on a tramp but he's still a tramp! just as you can put make-up on a scouser but he's still a no good rotten dirty scouser
I think we'd all like to see Wayne Rooney in make up :p

Users who are viewing this thread