The Simpsons

To be honest, I haven't seen many recent episodes, as I'm usually out at the time they're on over here, but from what I have seen, they're not as good. Sometimes they try to overdo it with exaggerated plots, where everything they actually need is right in front of them :p
Incidentally, the first-season voices were kinda weird, and then they progressively grew better and probably reached their peak midway! ;)

Rewatching old eps shows how much has changed. In particular the voices and the quality of the pictures. Some reason the old eps just don't hook me into watching a rerun of the Simpsons compared to the new version.

Great show though, too bad we haven't got any new eps shown here.

No idea, they still play reruns. I'm sure there isn't any new ones as usually it's advertised.

Gilchrist said:
The Simpsons episodes I hate are the musical ones.

No way!! I love those ones! My favourite will always be the New York episode, where Homer's car is clamped. It isn't allowed to be shown anymore though.

evertonfan said:
No way!! I love those ones! My favourite will always be the New York episode, where Homer's car is clamped. It isn't allowed to be shown anymore though.

Get the Season 8 DVD which will be out sometimes in late September over here in England, that'll have the New York Episode on it.

Sky One have aired it after 9/11 but I love the bit where he needs the loo, has to go to the top of one of the towers and it says:

Out of Use
Please use the other tower

:p

Isn't misfortune funny? Particularly when Homer is on the recieving end! Those crab lollies he eats are funny, because he goes "ewww" but then asks for more and more!

Another favourite:

Come to Homer's BBBQ the extra B is for BYOBB!

What's that extra B for?

It's a typo

And then afterwards 'You don't get friends with salad! You don't get friends with salad!' :D

When Lisa says "they don't have to rub it in my face!", and then the burger lands in her face! Priceless!

ahhh good ol aus ive seen the one with homer and his car clamped that many times on free to air tv its not funny o.O

the last 100+ episodes have been utter piss but i can undertsand why they are running out of ideas, they've done everything!

Users who are viewing this thread