Story The start of the season

jasonmast

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yorshire have signed overseas spinner sri lankan munathange cooray

hopefully he will have a lot of success also Yorkshire have resigned pakistan legend Younis Khan who will have a big part to play as well.

First game county championship d2 vs Somerset

Team selection vaughan out international duty so I had to bring some of youth players.

Fred Winters young wk

Derek Parry young ob

like to know your vies plz

After losing the toss and made to field on a batting wicket the boys made a great start especially England hopeful Tim Bresnan.​

Last edited:
Somerset fight back

Somerset fought back to finish at lunch on 98/4 Cooray getting his first wicket for Yorkshire

Well, Good luck with your story :cheers And you have been successful with the bowling till now. Just a small suggestion, apart from scorecard, small descriptions about what or how the things happened will enhance the neatness of this story further more. Good luck again! :)

jasonmast said:

Also a humble request.. Please not to post one word posts!:)

Cameorn White hits 100 not good for me

Cameron White scored a beautiful 100 to save Somerset form embarassment. On a good note for Yorkshire overseas player Cooray took 4/89​

recoveryyb6.png

Bad start for Yorkshire in their run chase:mad:134/7 at lunch. With Munday and caddick taking 5 wickets between them. Captain Anthony Mcgrath was dissapointed with the way Yorkshire batted by saying they didnt apply themselves properly.

On a good note for Yorkshire youngster Derek Parry hit 63. Hopefully other debutant Fred Winters and Tim Bresnan can put a big partnership together.

Couldnt get a recovery with debutant Fred Winters getting out for 48. Somerset bowled really well with spin sensation Munday taking 4 wickets and old timer Andy Caddick taking 4 also. We were bowled out for 178 which ment no points for batting which was really dissapointing. Hoping to get a unlikely draw or a miracle win.

Andrew Caddick rolling back the years with that performance with the ball ,uphill struggle for your side now

The first half of the fight back has happened with us bowling out Somerset for 228 setting a challenging score of 362 to win. Cooray again peformed well takin 4 wickets and Hoggard peformed well ripping through the first five batsman to get a five wicket haul. Cameron White piled in the runs gain hitting 78.

Scorecard for Somerset second innings​

Bowling figures for Yorkshire bowlers

If i dont get any replies soon i will stop running this story.

well, Just now i mentioned in one of the threads, " Don't wait for comments " in my opinion. Do it with full of your interest and automatically it will attract more people. The story has just started recently and with the time passes by, you would be noticing a change for your efforts you put in. Just keep going.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread