The TNA Mission (EWR)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Evil"
"Indeed"

To heat it up more, probably best to link to one of Ron Killing's raps after every show, or at a time where you are unable to post an update.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
TNAlogo.jpg

Commentator:Welcome to the first episode of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling under new owner Connor! Already the young owner has announced a Tag Team tournament. The winner of this will get to face Hernandez and Homicide for the Tag Team titles! The first match tonight is Team 3D vs The James gang.

Tonight's show should be rather small. Only 6 slots available as we are on Late Evening Television here on Spike TV!

Camera in Connor's office. Shravan is there with Connor.

Here he is our new owner! Why's Shravan there?

Shravan: Look. I want to face an opponent who can be at least half as good as me.

Connor: Ok, then tonight. Shravan, you will face Jeff Jarrett!

(Rating: 81%)

Team 3D vs The James Gang in a Tables Match

Match:Devon slams Kip James. Flying shoulder tackle by Ray sends James to the mat. Brother Devon pulls Kip onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. James blocks a punch. Back elbow connects, Devon staggers backward. The James Gang whip Devon into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Nice piledriver on Ray. Kip James goes to suplex Ray through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Brother Devon powers out of a BG James headlock.
Finish:Brother Ray hits a bulldog off the ropes. Devon climbs onto the table with BG James and uses a powerslam to break the table for the win!
Aftermath:Team 3D are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by LAX! Brother Ray gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Devon is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! LAX storm the ring...and attack The James Gang as well! James gets wiped out with the Spike Piledriver! Kip James doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. LAX have destroyed both teams!

Commentator: Those damn Tag Team champions! This fight has nothing to do with them! They're just trying to get an advantage for if one of these teams faces them for the Championships!

(Rating: 67%)

Camera flicks to backstage.

Kurt Angle is walking backstage when Chris Jericho comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Chris Jericho walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Angle down on the floor.

Commentator: How dare Jericho! That dirty good for nothing piece of...! Is this going to affect Kurt Angle's performance tonight against Ron Killings?

(Rating: 100%)

Kurt Angle vs Ron "The Truth" Killings in a Singles match

Match:Double arm suplex by Kurt Angle, Killings hits hard. Killings gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. Doctor Bomb, Killings is hurt. Wicked Tiger Suplex by Kurt Angle on Killings.
Finish:Ron Killings hooks up a suplex, but Angle flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating!
Aftermath:Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Chris Jericho drops Angle to the canvas. Chris Jericho quickly locks on the Walls Of Jericho! Kurt Angle has been left down on the canvas.

(Rating: 71%)

Camera flicks to Shravan's locker room.

Commentator: There he is. The winner of the best wrestler award, and don't the crowd love him?

(Rating: 91%)

Shravan vs Jeff Jarrett in a Singles match

Match:Jarrett bodyslams Shravan. Shravan elbows Jeff Jarrett in the face to break a hammerlock. Jarrett gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Shravi. Shravi whips Jarrett into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Vicious kick to the teeth from Shravan. Akira Maeda would be proud. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Jarrett pushes out of a Shravan hold. Fallaway slam by Jeff Jarrett. Nice piledriver on Shravi. Cover for a two count. Spear! Shravi is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Shravi counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Super kick by Shravan. Pin, but Jarrett is out just before the three count.
Finish:Jarrett blocks the suplex attempt. Shravan gets knocked to the ground by Jarrett. Here it comes...Figure Four Leglock! Shravan taps!
Aftermath:Shravan goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT!

Commentator: Well, we didn't really get to know much about Shravan in that match, but there is definitely talent! He has a very short temper, though.

(Rating: 85%)

I'm afraid that's it for this week's edition of Impact! Don't forget to watch next week as things really heat up. Good night!

(Overall Show Rating: 82%)

D

Deleted member 13648

Good show, I hope Jericho gets a match vs Angle, make it and Ultimate Submission match :D

plympilgrim

International Coach
i agree with what culli said, or make it a steel cage, or a best of 3 series

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I can't get Jericho to fight. In his contract he is a "Non-Wrestler". And he won't accept an offer to become a full time wrestler.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Nice show, well booked stuff. A good layout as well. My only advise would be to try and write more about the angles and to get the name of the com man (go on Television and you should see him next to your show name)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Oh well, I lost. Good show Gray. Keep it up!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Also a tip would be to make clear who is the heel and who is the face; through things like a written by you pre match interview. Probably best to have had Angle win his match to make him and Jericho btoh seem like the top of the company.

Still a good show, good booking and the ratings show that.

You can beat WWE :p.

gamerkid22

National Board President
Very Interesting to read but bad to see that Shravan tapped out.

Nice work and great presentation.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
TNA is back

After some time laying dormant, TNA is back. The next show should be soon, but there have been a few changes to TNA! The first change is that Jeff Hardy has signed again with the fast-developing association. Jimmy Wang Yang will also be turning up in 3 months time! Because of the show's massive rise, Spike TV have promoted TNA to a Prime time TV slot! This will be a great oppurtunity for TNA to show just how good they are! Because of this, TNA have hired ex-Raw commentary team JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler for TNA Impact!

Ok, before you start complaining if this is unrealistic, it really happened. Jim Ross wasn't on a proper contract, so I could get him, and Jerry Lawler had been fired by WWE, so I signed him. Should be more updates soon!

Users who are viewing this thread