The TNA Mission (EWR)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Playing the game well, thats all you are doing

I look forward to seeing the next installment of Impact!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
TNAlogo.jpg

TNA iMPACT

JR: Hello, and welcome to tonight's edition of TNA!

JL: This is goona be great, JR!

JR: It sure is, King! And now here is our owner!

CR: Hello, and welcome to TNA iMPACT. Now, last week, Kurt Angle appeared to be encountering some problems with a certain Chris Jericho...Well, tonight I shall give Angle a match against Jericho!

JR: Wow! He's just handed iMPACT a huge match!

JL: I can't wait!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And now this tag team competition shall continue with two of the best tag teams in wrestling history!

America's Most Wanted vs Dutt and Sabin- Tag Team
Match:
Chris Sabin hits a rolling kick on Wildcat. Wildcat blocks a kick from Chris Sabin. Running knee lift from Chris Harris. Wildcat tags out to James Storm. Running knee lift from James Storm. Fallaway slam by James Storm. Sabin powers out of a headlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Cowboy goes down. Sabin tags out to Sonjay Dutt. Sonjay Dutt scores with a back heel kick on Cowboy. Cowboy takes a flying neckbreaker from Sonjay Dutt. Dutt walks into a trip. Big clothesline on Dutt. Cowboy tags out to Chris Harris. Lifting DDT by Chris Harris, looked good. Pin, but Dutt is out just before the three count.
Finish: Rude Awakening on Sonjay Dutt by Wildcat. Sonjay Dutt is in big trouble...Death Sentence!! 1....2....3!
Winner: America's Most Wanted
Aftermath:
Dutt and Sabin don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack America's Most Wanted, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

JR: What a match! America's Most Wanted are such a talented tag team!

JL: Oh, JR. They're pathetic!

(74% Rating)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And now, we're backstage with Shravan.

SR: Last week, I was cheated out of a victory. And now, this week on iMPACT, I shall beat Jeff Jarrett into the ground.

JR: Well, some strong words there from Shravan.

JL: Shravan's a jerk.
(88% Rating)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Killings vs Alex Shelley- Singles
Match:
Kick from Ron Killings to the leg. Dropkick connects, Shelley goes down. Driven DDT by Ron Killings. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Flying elbow from Ron Killings. Shelley reverses a Ron Killings hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Killings goes down. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Cover for a two count. Killings reverses a Alex Shelley hammerlock. Super kick by Ron Killings. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Shelley, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Alex Shelley powers out of a Ron Killings headlock. Alex Shelley scores with a back heel kick on Killings. Killings backdrops Alex Shelley out of a piledriver attempt. Killings uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Alex Shelley hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked.
Finish:Killings scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3!
Winner: Ron "The Truth" Killings
Aftermath:
Alex Shelley got screwed out of the victory! Ron Killings offers a handshake to Shelley...and he accepts it! No! Alex Shelley levels Killings with a cheap shot right hand! Alex Shelley spins Killings around. Alex Shelley hits the Shellshock! Ron Killings has been floored after the match.

JR: That was cheatin'! Pure cheatin'!

JL: Oh, get a grip, JR! That was strategy!
(68% Rating)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Camera flicks backstage where AJ Styles is warming up*

Christopher Daniels: I've got your back tonight for your match against Juventud Guerrera.

AJ Styles: Thanks.

JR: Well, I hope there's no funny business goin' on!
(67%)

JR: And now for a huge match! AJ Styles vs Juventud Guerrera!

AJ Styles vs Juventud Guerrera- Singles
Match:
Juvi walks into a high dropkick from AJ Styles. Juventud Guerrera avoids a AJ Styles avalanche. Juventud Guerrera scores with a back heel kick on Styles. Styles reverses an irish whip...and Juventud Guerrera runs into the referee. Power drive elbow by Juventud Guerrera. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. AJ Styles elbows Juventud Guerrera in the face to break a hammerlock. Styles uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Styles. Cover for a two count. Tiger suplex on Juvi, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin, but Juvi is out just before the three count. AJ Styles gets taken down out of nowhere. Super frankensteiner on Styles, who hit hard. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. AJ Styles fights out of a grapple.
Finish:Christopher Daniels comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Juventud Guerrera turns around. Christopher Daniels spins Juvi around. Christopher Daniels hits the Angel's Wings! Daniels leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Styles defeats Juvi.
Winner: AJ Styles
Aftermath:
AJ Styles shakes hands with Christopher Daniels, showing that their plan worked perfectly.

JL: What a partnership!

JR: My Oklahoma ass! They're just plain cheaters! I expected more of AJ Styles!
(85% Rating)

JR: Now here comes Lance Storm, what does he want?

LS: I have just joined TNA, and I realised that there is someone who has been annoying me lately who I would love to face tonight. So, Christian Cage, I challenge you to a No Disqualification match!

JL: Oh my! Here comes Cage, JR!

CC: I accept.

JR: Well, what a huge match we have tonight!
(74% Rating)

Lance Storm vs Christian Cage- No Disqualification
Match:
Lance Storm sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner Lightning kick by Storm on Cage. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cage counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Christian Cage fires off some right and left hands. Big backdrop on Storm, executed well. There's a two count on the pin. Cage hits Storm with a plastic dinosaur. Pin, but Storm is out just before the three count. Christian Cage snap suplexes Storm...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Storm backdrops Christian Cage out of a piledriver attempt. Storm crushes Cage with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Tornado DDT from Lance Storm, Cage got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flying elbow from Lance Storm. Running table shot by Storm, sending it into Cage. Lance Storm misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying shoulder tackle by Cage sends Storm to the mat. Christian Cage plants Storm with an exploder suplex.
Finish:Christian Cage floors Lance Storm...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Frog Splash! 1....2....3.
Winner: Christian Cage
Aftermath:
Storm grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

JR: What a win for Christian Cage!

JL: That match was just lame! I mean, where's the proper fighting!?
(73% Rating)
*Camera flicks backstage to Connor's office, where he is on the phone*

CR: Ah, so you will be here next week? Great news.

JR: What was that all about?

JL: I'm getting excited, JR!

(77% Rating)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And now for Jarrett vs Shravan!

Shravan vs Jeff Jarrett- Singles
Match:
Big backdrop on Jarrett, executed well. Powerful Spear by Shravan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jeff Jarrett comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Jeff Jarrett hits some punches. Fallaway slam by Jeff Jarrett. Cover for a two count. Lifting DDT by Jeff Jarrett, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Big clothesline on Shravi. Shravi ducks a wild right hand. Shravi crushes Jarrett with a sweet running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shravan drills Jeff Jarrett with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jarrett gets caught with a short powerbomb from Shravi. Shravi hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Jeff Jarrett fights out of a grapple. Jarrett slams Shravan down. Lifting DDT by Jeff Jarrett, looked good.
Finish:The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ!
Winner: No Contest (Double DQ)
Aftermath:
I don't think the fight has finished. Jeff Jarrett and Shravi have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

JR: What a let down!

JL: You're right JR! That was an incredible fight!

(87% Rating)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And now for the main event! Jericho vs Angle!

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle- Singles
Match:
Hard impact russian legsweep by Angle. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Jericho walks into a killer lariat. Cover for a two count. Kurt Angle gets taken down out of nowhere. Angle walks into a high dropkick from Chris Jericho. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Angle, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jericho hits a dropkick on Kurt Angle. Angle kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jericho gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Angle. There's a two count on the pin. Emerald Fusion by Kurt Angle on Jericho. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Jericho...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Angle drives a forearm into the chest of Jericho. Chris Jericho comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Angle. Back heel kick off the second rope, Angle goes down. Chris Jericho misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Kurt Angle knocks Jericho to the outside, then signals for the Olympic Slam.
Finish:He reaches out of the ring for Chris Jericho...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Jericho sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3!
Winner: Chris Jericho
Aftermath:
Forget about it. Chris Jericho slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Angle to get some payback.

JR: What a dirty cheat! Jericho deserves to be punished!

JL: What great initiative shown by Jericho!

JR: Well, that's all we have time for here on iMPACT! See you next week!

(96% Rating)

Show Stats
TV Rating: 5.02 (Spike TV)
Attendance: 3507
Ticket Sales: $105,210
Overall Rating: 80%

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Very solid show, good amount of matches because TNA is more wrestling based. All in all things are very good here!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
TNA open Development Camp

New TNA booker, Connor has just opened a TNA development camp to boost the large talent in TNA. In doing so, he has had to vacate the NWA Heavyweight title, as it's current holder, Abyss has been sent to development.

People sent to Development

Abyss
Andy Douglas
Bobby Roode
Cassidy Riley
Chase Stevens
Christy Hemme
David Young
Eric Young
Frankie Kazarian
Johnny Devine
Matt Bentley
Shark Boy
So Cal Val
Sonjay Dutt

Stay tuned for TNA iMPACT!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
TNAlogo.jpg

TNA iMPACT

JR: Hello, and welcome to another edition of iMPACT!

JL: Here comes Connor. I wonder what he has for us tonight.

CR: These past few weeks I have noticed something of a feud going on between Jeff Jarrett and Shravan. Tonight, I will put them in a tag team match. Shravan and Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett and Sting!

JR: It sounds like we have a great Main Event here on iMPACT tonight!

(92% Rating)

JR: And now for the first match! It's a tag team match for the NWA Tag Team Titles!

Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm vs Homicide and Hernandez (LAX) vs Jay Lethal and Chris Sabin- Three way Tag Team Ladder Match- NWA Tag Team Titles
Match: Death valley driver by Hernandez, Jeff Hardy got planted. Homicide scores with a big spinebuster. LAX whip Storm into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Standing leg lariat by Jay Lethal on Hernandez. Jay Lethal blasts Homicide with a slingshot into the ladder. Lethal takes a hurrancarana from Lance Storm. Hardy and Storm whip Sabin into the corner. Jeff Hardy whips Lance Storm in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Spear by Hernandez. HBK-style splash from the top of the ladder! Back heel kick off the second rope, Storm goes down. Jay Lethal misses a big legdrop after stalling too long.
Finish: J.Hardy slams Chris Sabin onto the ladder. Hernandez walks into a face crusher variation. Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm set the ladder up and climb it, grabbing the prize for the victory.
Winner: Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm- NEW NWA Tag Team Champions

JR: What a match! And what a way to start the show!

JL: Jeff Hardy is such a great entertainer and these loyal TNA fans love him!

(70% Rating)

*Camera flicks backstage*

Shravan: I am still yet to beat Jeff Jarrett, and I wanted the chance tonight. Does Connor call this a chance? I want to beat Jarrett on my own! Not with Christian! I can do it myself! Be careful tonight, Jeff. You don't want to get an injury now.

JR: He can sure talk the talk, can't he? He isn't worth his place on the TNA roster until he proves himself. He shouldn't be talking like that!

JL: Are you kidding? This is what makes wrestling great!

(92% Rating)

Taka Michinoku vs Low Ki- Singles
Match:
Driven DDT by Low Ki. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Low Ki crushes TAKA with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. TAKA blocks the suplex attempt. Stiff high kick on Low Ki by TAKA Michinoku who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Second rope flying axe handle, Low Ki goes down. Cover for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from TAKA Michinoku. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Hard back suplex on Low Ki. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Low Ki blocks a kick from TAKA Michinoku. Low Ki crushes TAKA with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. TAKA walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Spin kick by Low Ki to the face. Low Ki hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. TAKA powers out of a headlock. Flying elbow from TAKA Michinoku.
Finish: Tiger suplex on Low Ki, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Low Ki is in trouble. Michinoku Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Taka Michinoku
Aftermath:
TAKA Michinoku is still in the ring celebrating. Low Ki pushes the referee away. Low Ki spins TAKA around. Low Ki hits the Ki-Krusher 99!

JR: That is what wrestling should be! A high quality match, with no cheatin'! Low Ki is just a sore loser and needs to get over himself!

JL: How can you say that, JR? That match sucked, and you know it!

(84% Rating)

JR: Here comes Kurt Angle. Tonight he has a match for the recently vacated NWA Heavyweight Title!

KA: Tonight, I face that jerk Jericho again. And tonight, in this very ring, I will walk out the NEW Heavyweight champion. And Chris Jericho can play all the games he wants, but I will win.

JR: Oh my gawd! It's Chris Jericho! And an Olympic Slam to Kurt Angle! That's a disgrace!

JL: Wow! I never knew anyone could perform it as well as Angle! This is great!

(92% Rating)

JR: Now a match for the TNA X Division Title.

Christopher Daniels vs Jerry Lynn- Singles- TNA X Division Title
Match:
Standing leg lariat by Christopher Daniels on Lynn. Lynn drops out the back of a Christopher Daniels bodyslam attempt. Lynn hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Lynn whips Daniels into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Back heel kick off the second rope, Daniels goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Jerry Lynn. Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hard back suplex on Lynn. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Lightning kick by Daniels on Lynn. Cover for a two count. Diamond Dust from Christopher Daniels, Lynn is out. Pin, but Lynn is out just before the three count. Lynn powers out of a headlock. Lightning kick by Lynn on Daniels. Pin, but Daniels is out just before the three count. Daniels counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face.
Finish: Jerry Lynn grabs Christopher Daniels from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Daniels rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3!
Winner: Christopher Daniels- Still TNA X Division Champion
Aftermath:
The referee didn't see it! Jerry Lynn offers a handshake to Daniels...and he accepts it! No! Christopher Daniels levels Lynn with a cheap shot right hand! Christopher Daniels spins Lynn around. Christopher Daniels hits the Angel's Wings! Jerry Lynn has been floored after the match.

JR: What a darn cheat! Christopher Daniels is normally an honest wrestler, and now this? Is he trying to get a message across? Now here comes Larry Zbyszko. Daniels has some explaining to do. Go on Daniels! Beat Larry down!

LZ: That was a nice win there, Chris. You were a bit shabby, but nice. I can make you better, though. So, how's about it, Chris? Fancy me being your manager and teching you?

CD: Sure thing, Larry. You're a well respected figure and together we can dominate TNA!

JR: OH MY GAWD! What a fool!

(82% Rating)
(72% Rating)

Juventud Guerrera vs AJ Styles- Singles
Match:
Juventud Guerrera strikes Styles. Styles reverses a Juventud Guerrera hammerlock. Kick from AJ Styles to the leg. AJ Styles misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Juvi walks into a face crusher variation. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Juventud Guerrera powers out of a AJ Styles headlock. Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from Juventud Guerrera. Styles takes a hurrancarana from Juventud Guerrera. Cover for a two count. Power drive elbow by Juventud Guerrera. Pin, but Styles is out just before the three count. AJ Styles elbows Juventud Guerrera in the face to break a hammerlock. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Styles.
Finish: Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Juventud Guerrera elbows AJ Styles in the face to break a hammerlock. AJ Styles can barely stand. Juvi Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Juventud Guerrera
Aftermath:
AJ Styles offers a handshake to Juvi...and he accepts it! No! Juventud Guerrera levels Styles with a cheap shot right hand! Juventud Guerrera spins Styles around. Juventud Guerrera hits the Juvi Driver! AJ Styles has been floored after the match.

JL: Wow! That match was incredible, JR! It's a shame it's ended!

JR: It sure was, King!

(87% Rating)

JR: Kurt Angle has a HUGE match ahead of him tonight.

JL: Yes he does, and I think he may have to bend the rules if he wants to win.

JR: I don't think so, King. I'm sure someone of Angle's ability can win without having to cheat. Well here he is making his way to the fight of his life.

(100% Rating)

JR: Here it is, a match for the NWA Heavyweight title!

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle- Singles- NWA Heavyweight Title
Match:
Chris Jericho scores with a back heel kick on Angle. Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Second rope flying axe handle, Angle goes down. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Kurt Angle fights out of a grapple. Jericho gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. Spine shattering vicious back suplex! Chris Jericho got absolutely creamed. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho reverses a Kurt Angle hammerlock. Lightning kick by Jericho on Angle. Cover for a two count. Tornado DDT from Chris Jericho, Angle got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Kurt Angle takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Big forearm by Kurt Angle, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook.
Finish: Jericho blocks a punch. Second rope flying axe handle, Angle goes down. Kurt Angle gets knocked to the ground by Jericho. Walls Of Jericho!!! Kurt Angle taps out!
Winner: Chris Jericho- NEW NWA Heavyweight Champion
Aftermath:
Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory.

JR: That has to be match of the year! And see, King! Jericho didn't cheat to win!

(96% Rating)

Shravan and Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett and Sting- Tag Team
Match:
Standing leg lariat by Shravan on Jarrett. Hard back suplex on Jarrett. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? There's a two count on the pin. Shravi tags out to Christian Cage. Shravan scoops up Jarrett. Cage bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Running knee lift from Christian Cage. Jarrett blocks a punch. Big piledriver on Cage. Cover for a two count. Jarrett tags out to Sting. Big piledriver on Cage. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sting slams Christian Cage down. Cage powers out of a headlock. Big clothesline on Sting. Tag between Christian Cage and Shravan. Dropkick connects, Sting goes down. Tag to Jeff Jarrett. Legsweep out of Nowhere.
Finish: Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Jeff Jarrett is in trouble. Pedigree! 1....2....3.
Aftermath: Shravi \ Cage climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

JR: Finally, Shravan beats Jarrett! But, can he do it in singles? That's all we have for you this time on iMPACT! Until next time, goodnight!

(86% Rating)

Show Stats
TV Rating: 5.27 (Spike TV)
Ticket Sales: $105,210
Attendance: 3507
Overall Rating: 86% Rating

That was the final show before Final Resolution. I would be more than willing to allow suggestions for matches at Final Resolution.

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
TNAlogo.jpg

FINAL RESOLUTION

JR: Hello and welcome to the first Pay-Per-View under our new booker, Connor.

JL: This is gonna be great, JR! I can't wait for what's in store!

JR: Well, to kick things off, we have a dark match between two great competitors.

Ron "The Truth" Killings vs Alex Shelley- Dark Match- Singles
Match:
Killings walks into a high dropkick from Alex Shelley. Alex Shelley gets taken down out of nowhere. Stiff high kick on Shelley by Ron Killings who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Shelley reverses an irish whip...and Ron Killings runs into the referee. Tiger suplex on Shelley, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Shelley reverses a Ron Killings hammerlock. Flying elbow from Alex Shelley. Super frankensteiner on Killings, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Alex Shelley. That looked brutal. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Killings counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Killings crushes Shelley with a big legdrop. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999.
Finish: . Shelley counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Ron Killings is in trouble. Shellshock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: Alex Shelley
Aftermath: I don't think the fight has finished. Ron Killings and Shelley have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

JR: Well, a great way to kick off the show there, and a great win for Alex Shelley.

JL: He certainly is looking like a brilliant future prospect for TNA.

(69% Rating)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: And our GM is here to make an announcement.

CR: Hello and welcome to Final Resolution! Tonight, I will give you a 4-way-elimination match for the X Division title! Christopher Daniels will be against Jerry Lynn, Chris Sabin and....Samoa Joe!

JL: WHAT?! He can't put Daniels in the ring with that monster!

JR: Well Samoa Joe is a fierce competitor and Jerry Lynn will be looking to get some revenge too.

(83% Rating)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taka Michinoku vs Low Ki- Cage
Match:
TAKA Michinoku strikes Low Ki. TAKA Michinoku drives Low Ki into the cage side. TAKA Michinoku and Low Ki climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Flying elbow from TAKA Michinoku. Low Ki takes a flying neckbreaker from TAKA Michinoku. TAKA walks into a trip. Low Ki throws TAKA into the cage. Flying reverse elbow by Low Ki. Low Ki climbs the cage...but TAKA Michinoku is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. TAKA powers out of a headlock. TAKA crushes Low Ki with a big legdrop. Low Ki walks into a face crusher variation. Low Ki blocks the suplex attempt. Dropkick connects, TAKA goes down. TAKA Michinoku avoids a Low Ki avalanche. TAKA Michinoku climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Low Ki!
Finish: Second rope flying axe handle, Low Ki goes down. Low Ki can barely stand. Michinoku Driver!!! That shook the ring. TAKA Michinoku and Low Ki climb the cage....until Low Ki gets knocked off by a right hand! TAKA climbs over the top for the win!
Winner: Taka Michinoku

JR: What a match there!

JL: These guys are just amazing!

JR: You're damn right, King. This TNA crowd loved that match!

(86% Rating)

JR: Well, here come Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm, the tag team champions. What the hell!?! What are Team 3D doing here!

JL: Oh my god, JR! Brother Ray has just slammed Lance Storm through a table!

JR: And Jeff Hardy has got the same treatment from Devon! That's a disgrace!

JL: They're trying to get an advantage for their match-up tonight!

JR: And, ironically, that will be a tables match.

(72% Rating)

JR: These two competitors have been at each other since Guerrera joined TNA and this will be a great match!

AJ Styles vs Juventud Guerrera- Falls Count Anywhere
Match:
Juventud Guerrera hits an irish whip into a shopping cart. Juvi crushes Styles with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. AJ Styles ducks a clothesline attempt. Dropkick connects, Juvi goes down. AJ Styles hits a rolling kick on Juvi. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying chair shot by AJ Styles from the top rope. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Styles hits a dropkick on Juventud Guerrera. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Juvi takes a kick to the chest. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dropkick connects, Juvi falls to the concrete floor. They wind up back in the squared circle. Juventud Guerrera comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Juvi crushes Styles with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Styles walks into a face crusher variation. Pin, but Styles is out just before the three count. Juvi hits a dropkick on AJ Styles. Face slam on the table by Juvi.
Finish: AJ Styles ducks a clothesline attempt. Styles uses a basement dropkick to the knee. DDT from the top rope by AJ Styles. That looked brutal. Juventud Guerrera is in trouble. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner: AJ Styles
Aftermath:
AJ Styles goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory.

JL: That match was incredible. The best yet by far!

JR: The athletic ability of these TNA wrestlers astounds me. How TNA is classified as inferior to the WWE, I'll never know.

(89% Rating)

Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm vs Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)- Tables- NWA Tag Team Titles
Match:
Brother Devon with a spinning neckbreaker on Storm. Lifting DDT by Brother Ray, looked good. Team 3D whip Storm into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Brother Devon pulls J.Hardy onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Lance Storm ducks a clothesline attempt. Spin kick by Jeff Hardy to the face. Jeff Hardy goes to slam Devon through a table, but he manages to escape.
Finish: Vicious kick to the teeth from Lance Storm. J.Hardy throws Brother Devon onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying elbow drop to collapse the table and pick up a victory.
Winner: Jeff Hardy and Lance Storm- Still NWA Tag Team Champions
Aftermath:
Hardy and Storm remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

JR: Well, it's good to see that Hardy and Storm got their own back on Team 3D.

(78% Rating)

Christopher Daniels vs Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin vs Samoa Joe- 4 way elimination- TNA X Division Title
Match:
Christopher Daniels scores with a back heel kick on Joe. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Hooks the leg for a two count. Joe blocks a punch. Tag between Samoa Joe and Chris Sabin. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Sabin whips Daniels into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Springboard dropkick from Chris Sabin. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Sabin. Hard back suplex on Daniels. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Chris Sabin misses a clothesline. Tag between Christopher Daniels and Jerry Lynn. Lynn crushes Sabin with a big legdrop. Hard back suplex on Sabin. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Sabin counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Sabin uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Tiger suplex on Lynn, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Sabin defeats Lynn. Joe bodyslams Chris Sabin. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Sabin. Hooks the leg for a two count. Joe hits a stump piledriver on Chris Sabin. Pin, but Sabin is out just before the three count.
Finish: Chris Sabin pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. DDT from the top rope by Chris Sabin. That looked brutal. Tag between Chris Sabin and Christopher Daniels. Tiger suplex on Joe, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Daniels defeats Joe. Christopher Daniels scores with a back heel kick on Sabin. Daniels walks into a trip. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Christopher Daniels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Sabin takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Angel's Wings! 1....2....3.
Winner: Christopher Daniels- Still TNA X Division Champion

JR: Well, Christopher Daniels, however much of a cheat he can be, he is still a great competitor and proved it tonight.

JL: Yawn. That was boring, JR.

JR: You must be kidding me, King. Just because there was no cheatin' or funny business.

(77% Rating)

JR: This feud has reached new heights and Shravan is desperate for a singles win.

Shravan vs Jeff Jarrett- Singles
Match:
Kick from Shravan to the leg. Shravi drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Shravi gets slammed. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Jeff Jarrett scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Shravan ducks a clothesline attempt. Flying shoulder tackle by Shravi sends Jarrett to the mat. Shravi almost belly-to-belly suplexes Jeff Jarrett through the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Belly to back suicideplex, Jarrett got folded up big time. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Shravi walks into a trip.
Finish: Full nelson slam on Shravi. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Jarrett only gets knees on a splash. Jeff Jarrett can barely stand. Pedigree! 1....2....3.
Winner: Shravan
Aftermath:
Shravan remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

JR: Finally Shravan gets a win over Jeff Jarrett!

JL: Awww...come on Jarrett! Get him back!

(89% Rating)

JR: And now. It's our Final Resolution Main Event.

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle- Submission- NWA World Heavyweight Title
Match:
Angle almost belly-to-belly suplexes Chris Jericho through the mat. Jericho counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Angle walks into a high dropkick from Chris Jericho. Hard back suplex on Angle. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Spin kick by Chris Jericho to the face. Angle counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Vicious snap suplex! Chris Jericho got whipped over hard. Back suplex off the top rope, Jericho landed hard. Jericho tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Jericho counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Legsweep out of Nowhere.
Finish: Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Power drive elbow by Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho has Kurt Angle down...and locks in the Walls Of Jericho for the submission victory!
Winner: Chris Jericho- Still NWA World Heavyweight Champion
Aftermath:
Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory.

JR: Chris Jericho performed brilliantly, and this crowd is really booing him!

JL: He must be the most hated wrestler on the roster, JR!

JR: And that's all we have for you tonight on this fantastic PPV here at TNA! That was the best Final Resolution ever! We'll see you next Thursday for TNA iMPACT! But for now, it's goodbye!

(95% Rating)

Show Stats
Buy Rate: 0.72
Attendance: 9,067
Pay-per-view Revenue: $1,800,000
Ticket Sales: $362680
Overall Rating: 85% Rating

I hope that was a good PPV. It was my first one ever on that game. So, comments are really welcome on this.

Users who are viewing this thread