Name:
Hometown:
Affiliation(Heel, Face, Neutral):
Weight:
Height:
Theme Music:
Ring Intro:

Sample Ring Intro

The lights go down ?Take It? by ICP hits out walks Aleister Le Rouge he looks around at the fans he slowly wakes down the aisle to the ring, once in the ring he just stands there in a trance.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Name: Brendon Brave
Hometown: Hyderabad,India
Affiliation(Heel, Face, Neutral): Heel
Weight: 75 Kgs
Height: 5'8''
Theme Music: "Thanks for the memories"- Fall Out Boy
Ring Intro: Introducing from Hyderabad,India..weighing in at 200 lbs....Brendon "THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Braaaaaaaaaaavvvvvve!!!

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My accounts were hacked, and my computer had a nasty little bug in it, but I am going to get this going again. Once I get some other stuff out of the way.

I hope my computer is running good again.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Saturday Night on Anarchy![/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tommy O'Shea is cut off by the CZW theme song, what the hell?[/FONT]?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This is a surprise, CZW here on WWA TV?? Jim Cornette walks out from the back the fans are all stunned ?What the hell is Cornette doing here?? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I've no idea I thought he was apart of TNA., this is just a shock is he the one promiing changes to WWA?? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]O'Shea shrugs [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?He's wearing a CZW jacket and there's CZW guys with him there's Trent Acid, Nate Hatred, and The Messiah walking down to the ring!? J[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]im Cornette enters the ring the ring crew have placed a title case there in the middle of the ring Cornette enters the ring as The Messiah, Trent Acid, Nate Hatred stand around the ring the ring announce Mark Madden hands him the microphone.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It looks like I have surprised a few with my big debut here in WWA, well let met get to why I am here, I have been looking at a way make an impact and I have been waiting it out in TNA and when the new CZW needed someone to become a leader, turn that company into something they came to me, because they know I've got what it takes to lead a company and unlke Paul Heyman I don't have a massive ego that will a company off, you Heyman are a paranoid bitter man that managed to take something so great in ECW and kill it with your bitterness and your paranoia, and I cannot believe that WWA has brought you in here and have you running the company.? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cornette stops and looks to the back the fans are booing Cornette, surpisingly? But the CZW guys around ringside are clapping on their possible new boss there. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Now I cannot believe that Steve Austin is now WWA World Champion, didn't he retire and vanish off the face of the planet, and then WWA's own Millionaires club decided hey let's bring back this old fart, this broken down wrestler that should be doing convention shows and shold be sitting at a booth telling stories of the days he was relevant in the word of wrestling now we have have Scott Sandars the new guard of WWA overshadowed, DraVen Matrix not even in consideration Dave Harding chasing around some no name with a huge ego anad Heyman in his back pocket, look at what you have done Heyman you have started to anger the best young talent you have and I am out here because I have an announcement for you see CZW has announced they are going world wide Zandig has no more control and I have the authority to pick a man that will be the new CZW World Heavyweight Champion, and that World Champion, well, take a look for yourself!?[/FONT]

?
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Whatever? by Our lady Peace hits, out walks Scott Sandars the fans are booing him, the former WWA World Champion wearing a black shirt with RABID WOLVERINE on it as he walks towards the ring he enters ther ring with the CZW guys applauding him he stands there as Cornette has taken the CZW World Heavyweight Title out of the display case and walks towards Scott Sandars. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Tonight I not only offer you this, the CZW World Heavyweight title but I also offer you a chance to appear at the premier show and be apart of the new Combat zone Wrestling we have a lot of room for a guy like you, we need a man like you a face that everyone can say he is the true World Champion, why spend any more time here in WWA then you have to?? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars takes the CZW Title and takes the microphone. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Last time I was standing in a WWA ring I took the WWA World title and tossed it down.? f[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ans start to boo [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I tossed the title down because I was placed in the ring with a broken down, not even worthy of being called a second rate wrestler Steve Austin, some guy that shoud have stayed retired, a guy that should thank his lucky stars that WWA management told me not to kill him in the middle of the ring he was lucky that I didn't cause him to die in the middle of the ring and I have spent the last few days trying to figure out why.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]he stops[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I want to know why Steve Austin was brought to WWA, I want to know what Steve Austin has to offer and I want to know why my WWA World Title is around his waist, WWA edited this footage last week to suit themselves they want to piss off the WWE, well WWA management, Ted Turner, you managed to piss off your top star, your top draw, the man that has put every man, woman and child in these seats in ths arena.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the fans all boo.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am a better wrestler then Austin, I am a better wrestler then Miles Marion, hell Bret, I could out wrestle you in an iron man match, with a broken arm and two broken legs, because I am the best damn wrestler you have in this company I took the WWA Title from Samoa Joe and I brought respect, honour, I made this title the best I made the title worth a damn, and you pissed on that belt, you made that title worthless, you made that title nothing, it's tainted, it's even more tainted then when B.G james won the damn thing, it is more tainted then when Nathan Jones won it, and I don't care about Sting, because Sting you haven't been relevant in 11 years, you stopped being a great franchise player to being Bill Golbergs bitch.?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars raises the title above his head [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?This title here the CzW World Title will be the most prestigious in all of wrestling simply because I am the man that is holding the title I am the man that is going to bring respect to this belt something that John Zandig only wishes could ever happen, WWA has decided their fate and now have to live with that.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Cornette takes the microphone back
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?CZW is coming to a town near you, and WWA is going t have to watc out!? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The CZW theme hits the fans.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Later that night....[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A. Wray comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Brian Kendrick turns around. A. Wray spins Kendrick around. A. Wray hits the Wray of Light! Wray leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Heath Matthews pinned Kendrick. Matthews and Wray tie Brian Kendrick up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Matthews picks up te WWA X Division Title and celebrates the win his music is playing, but that is soon interrupted by the music of Freezerburn hits he walks out from the back, Matthews and Wray both cut and run as freezerburn comes running down the ramp into the ring he has a chair in on hand a mircophone in the other he leaves the microphone on the mat and picks up the chair.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And later...[/FONT]

Steve Austin goes head first into them, knocking him silly! Schoolboy from Matrix: 1....2....3! The referee never noticed the exposed turnbuckle. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out the exposed steel turnbuckle to the assigned official. The referee reverses the decision! He is disqualifying DraVen Matrix for using it to gain an advantage! Scott Sandars comes running down the aisle with a chair! Steve Austin is just leaving the ring...and Superstar scores with a brutal chair shot! Steve Austin falls to the floor holding his head.

Now it's time for WWA Monday Night Revoluton!

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
revolution-1.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Date: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Monday 23[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]rd[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] June 2008
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kemper Arena, Kansas City, Missouri[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Announcers: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Robert Stanton and Jackson Buckley[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Attendance:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10,036[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]TV Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]6.64 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Vision: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scott Sandars winning the WWA World Heavyweight Title from Samoa Joe[/FONT]​
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Christoph Lorenz moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Lorenz Effect on Shannon Moore[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So what if you can see the dark inside of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scott Hall comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Hall hits Jericho with a chair to the back! [/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Matrix grabs Marion and walks him towards the edge he is calling for it again! Matrix sets him up and he hits the sick flip piledriver from the cage through the tables!! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shane Cortez stands over the fallen body of Super Mario with the fans booing him suddenly ?Walk? by Pantera hits and running from the back is Randy Orton! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]But there's still rage inside [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Somebody get me through this nightmare [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Falco Fallen slides out and grabs a chair! Nixon goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I can't control myself
Some what if you can see the dark inside of me
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]AJ Styles gets knocked to the ground by Sandars. Sandars Vice!!! AJ Styles taps out! Blake Kruspe has a chair. Styles turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Sandars is next to take a hard shot. Kruspe has demolished everyone! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fast lariat by Grim Reaper, Jacobs never saw it coming! Sucker! Jimmy Jacobs is in trouble. NightShade DDT!!! That shook the ring. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Somebody help me tame this animal
Help me believe it's not the real me
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Daizee Haze knocks Webb to the outside, then signals for the Daizee Cutter. She reaches out of the ring for Vashti Webb...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tom Hart comes running down the aisle with a chair! Stetson whips Randy Orton into the ropes. Hart jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Hart, Orton, and the chair.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Randy Orton staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This animal, this animal[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]this animal, this animal[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scott Sandars lying in the middle of the ring even Blake Kruspe is confused with what is going on. The referee calls for the bell to start the match and Blake goes for the pin 1-2-3. Blake Kruspe has won the WWA United States Championship! [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]this animal, this animal[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]this animal [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Brian Kendrick gets a chair, then stands facing Styles. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of AJ Styles! That was brutal! [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Some what if you can see the dark inside of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Gabriel Martinez got screwed out of the victory! The fight has started up again! Gabriel Martinez attacks Rave, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wray catches Fortune daydreaming and hits the Wray of Light out of nowhere. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This animal I have become.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fireworks fire off from the stage the WWA Revolution theme is playing throughout the arena the fans are all cheering.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ?Welcome to WWA Monday Night Revolution, we're live and on the air from the Kemper Arena.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the camera is running along the ringside area and ends up at the announcers booth. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Good evening everyone I am Robert Stanton, alongside Jackson Buckley like always, and Jack, what a week it's been here in WWA, Scott Sandars is now CZW World Heavyweight Champion, and Steve Austin retains his WWA World Heavyweight Title, and we're still getting those videos of Jeff Hardy what the hell is going on here?? [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Good evening Rob, and WWA fans, Hardy's music has been playing for weeks now and we have no idea what it all means, and no one is sure of who the man is that has promised changes to WWA, all we know is that we have some strange suff going on, and Scott Sandars former WWA World Champion, is World Champion of CZW turning his back on WWA, that's still the most confusing thing for me, after being a major part of WWA why would you turn to join CZW? It makes no sense to me!?[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It makes no sense to me either, we are on our way to Newblood Rising, where one man will earn the right to challenge for any WWA Title at any event in the next year, and I have been hearing that Scott Sandars tonight has himself an announcement, it seems that Sandars is on a crusade here in WWA now.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Buckley flicking through his papers [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I want to stick with the WWA PPV and I want to know who will face our World Champion Steve Austin at the PPV, the president of WWA has been so secretive about this and it's about time he came clean with who will main event.? [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Well Jack, I am sure we are going to find out sometime between now and the PPV, we haven't heard who will be taking part in the Earn Your Destruction match yet either...? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The music of Scott Sandars starts to play the fans start to boo [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?He's not meant to be here tonight!? S[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]andars walks out from the back carrying the title [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?It seems that Sandars has his own opinion on that, he seems to believe he has to be here so he's here, Rob.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans are booing Sandars as he walks down the ramp with ?Whatever? by Our Lady Peace playing throughout the Kemper Arena here. He reaches he ring and looks around at the crowd booing him and hurling insults at him as takes a microphone.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]As your CZW World Heavyweight Champion, I don't give a ████ what you think of me.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]booing gets louder [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I am standing here trying to figure out why WWA would ever waste it's time in such an arena, and why you think you deserve to see me in a WWA ring, holding a title that we all know is better then that piece of tin that Steve Austin is carrying, Austin thinks that because he has the WWA World Heavyweight title that everyone is going to magically love him again, guess what Austin? You're not even a has been these days, you are a never was. But you are not my problem, not yet anyway. I have not yet found anyone in WWA worthy of being a challenger to my CZW World Heavyweight Title, I have been working matches here and there and WWA has tried to silence me for the last 2 weeks. But WWA can't, they haven't got the balls to come out here and make me shut up. WWA hasn't got the man power here to bring me down I am Scott Sandars, and I am the greatest WWA World Heavyweight Champion ever.?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars pauses a moment [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I wish he would get to the point here.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?So do I Jack, so do I.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Sandars looks to the back. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?I am out here to challenge any former World Heavyweight Champions anywhere in the World, I will face anyone here tonight, I do not care where they are from, or who they are. But you have to have worn a World Heavyweight Championship, oh and CM Punk before you drag your sorry ass down here, you are not a former World Champion, I don't count the ECW Title as a World Championship, the last ECW Champion was Rhino, and I know he hasn't got the balls to come out here, but more then that he ain't here anyway. So is there anyone backstage with the stones to drag themselves out here to face me? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scott Sandars waits in the ring the camera and spotlight are locked on the entrance way awaiting someone to come out. After a minute of no one coming out the camera is back on Scott Sandars, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?That's what I thought there is no one back there with the bal...?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lights go out! Someone has answered the challenge?[/FONT]

[youtube][FONT=/Yahoo.Messenger.Skins.YmDefault]YQ7PMuSGpt4[/FONT][/youtube]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh my! It's DDP! In WWA!? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Diamond Dallas Page walks out from the back the fans are cheering [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?When did this happen? I thought this guy was retired??? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the lights are back up and a spotlight is on the entrance way. ?I thought so too but there he is!? the music stops playing [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Who let the fossil in the building??[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans start to boo [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Prepare to feel the BANG!?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans cheer [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Sandars you have been looking for a challenge well you have gotten it, the real people's champion, the master of the Diamond Cutter, it's me, it's DDP.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars laughs to himself [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?This is not Geriatric Championship Wrestling, Page, this is WWA, and I am the big dog around here, you have walked into my house, and you think you are good enough to be a challenge for my belt? Come on, no one here thinks you could survive a Scott Sandars beat down, I will make you tap, and return to the old age home before you can remove your vest.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Sandars laughs to himself.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]You were the big dog around here, now you are just some wannabe that up and left after losing a match, you went and cried to Jim Cornette and now you are a champion of what? CZW? They don't even have a TV show and you are walking around wearing that belt acting like you are the king of wrestling? You have taken too many blows to the head Sandars.? [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]That is how out of touch in this business you really are Page, losing the WWA World Title was a business deal, I am wearing a belt that is going to mean more then that WWA Title ever did. You know why? Because I am the best damn wrestler in WWA, and I am now going to be the be the best wrestler on CZW and lead them to greatness, and Page, I am going to show you why you are not a has been, you're a never was.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the fans are booing Sandars ?Well Sandars I would love to see you try, so I guess we will be back out here later for you to put that piece of crap you call a title on the line?? the fans await Sandars' reply ?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am a fighting champion, and I will put it on the line against this old age pensioner, don;t think you have a chance in hel of winning Page.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans are cheering at the match made for tonight. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?So welcome to WWA Page, the place where you have finally come to die.? DDP laughs ?Prepare to meet the new CZW World Champion tonight Sandars.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the music of DDPs starts to play and he walks to the back, commercial time![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Diamond Dallas Page gained 3 points of overness from this segment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]<<<<<<Commercial Break>>>>>>[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're back from commercial and we are ready for our first match....[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Elix Skipper vs Billy Kidman[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The music of PrimeTime Elix Skipper is playing throughout the arena he is getting a decent reception from the fans he walks to the ring, climbs on the apron and jumps into the ring. ?Destroyer? hits and out comes Kidman, the fans are mixed for him tonight he walks out and poses and heads the ring he enters the ring and poses again the referee has checked both men and rings the bell.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Primetime hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Kidman counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Big kick on Primetime by Billy Kidman. Billy Kidman misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Springboard dropkick from Billy Kidman...that looked pretty cool. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Primetime blocks a punch. Kidman takes a flying neckbreaker from Elix Skipper. Kidman takes a rana from Elix Skipper. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DDT from the top rope by Elix Skipper....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Kidman blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Primetime ducks a wild right hand. Elix Skipper moves in for the kill. Sudden Death! 1....2....3. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Elix Skipper[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Billy Kidman lost 2 points of overness from this match. Elix Skipper gained 3 points of overness from this match. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After the match we cut to Bret Hart who is sitting there in his office, with an announcement.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ?WWA's Newblood Rising is a chance to see the Newblood of WWA to shine, and shine they will, because I have put together a match for the PPV, it's a match where for one year a WWA superstar will have the chance to face any WWA Champion for their belt, and this match is called the Earn Your Destruction match. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]In this match the aim is to bring down the belt which is suspended up in the air. There are five competitors in this match. Two start off and the others enter every five minutes. As soon as the belt is pulled down the match ends, even if everyone's not in. Also, to make your job easier, once you've pinned one of your opponents he is eliminated from the match. Thus making your job much easier. In this match if you're number one or two, you've got a great chance of getting the title. But then again the match could drag on an wear you out. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]This match was going to be the first ever WWA Ultimate X match, but I have had a think about it and thought that WWA needed a match of it's own to grant one spectial superstar a chance to climb the ladder. You can only see this match live on PPV at Newblood Rising.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] After that anncement we are going to a video promo called ?WWA's Biggest Secret to be revealed soon[/FONT]

[video]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you safely say....

...without a shadow of a doubt

That you can survive....

A phone call.....

From....

The Innovator?

A call from....

A man that revolutionised professional wrestling?

Can you survive

The new former marine?

A man named after a former President?

A man that creates cash wherever he goes?

This is not a New World Order, brotha, it's a fresh new start.

The rough edges will be naturally fixed

A dreamer will come and cane you back to meet a Sandman

A Bird will meet his mortal enemy, and blood shall flow again...

A World Champion will find a new home....

A sexy boy will dream big, but be unable to be a nature boy.
[/FONT]

[/video]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We come back from the video and we have Chris Jericho walking to the ring, the fans are booing him as he walks to the ring. He enters the ring and he grabs the microphone, the fans are still booing him. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?This is why no one has any respect for you people, you sycophants sit there booing me, a guy that came to WWA to make it better but you cheer The Rock, a man who is here to help destroy the company, and you boo the man that is here to help save it? You are all hypocrites!? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the fans start to boo louder. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?WWA proclaims to be the wrestling alternative, they claim that wrestlers in this company are the best, get the best but what about those that are not drinking from Paul Heymans cool-aid, or following the Millionaires Club? We are left to fend for ourselves, WWA leaves us behind, we have to fend for ourselves. So with that said tonight I am going to go after the big dog, The Rock.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the fans cheer.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes Rock, I have sat backstage since you have come to WWA and I have biten my tongue I have let you run around here thinking you aer the big bad man around here but you aren't. No Rock, you are just a shadow of your former self and I am going to show you a world of pain because I was the first ever Undisputed Champion, and all you have been Rock is some washed up actor, you came crawling back to this business because you can't act.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The music of The Rock's starts to play, he has obviously had enough of Jericho's rant, the fans are still cheering as The Rock steps out from the back wearing no doubt another $5,000 shirt he pulls out a microphone from his back pocket. [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Finally The Rock has come back to.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]he pauses and looks at Jericho [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?it doesn't matter where I've come back to, I've been listening to your bitching backstage and I have grown to think that you need yourself a nappy change, and a bottle.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans start laughing Jericho goes to speak[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ?Jericho this is my time to speak, you can bore the WWA fans into a coma when I've finished. Right now I want to adress your complaints, the Millionaires Club are the future of this business, you are just going to have to accept that The Rock, Miles Marion and the other members of the Millionaires Club are saving this company and this so called sport, thre's money to be made Jericho, and I am here to make as much as I can before I get the hell back out of here.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] the fans boo to that one ?At least we all see who is the number one priority of The Rock, the man that claimed to be the people's champion, and raised the people's eyebrow was nothing but a phony, well Rock, I am not surprised, you would have thought I would have been, but I'm not I always knew what you were, I always knew what you wanted and it was more obvious then you would have thought.?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Rock laughs to himself [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?That's ok Jericho, just because the fans fell for the whole people's champion bit, doesn't mean everyone had to. If you are going to make the money you are going to need to market yourself to the fans, well I marketed myself to them, and they made me money. It's simply business, which lead to pleasure which has lead to me, beating you. You still think you are going to be the WWA World Champion, open your eyes Chris, you are never getting there not now, not then, not ever. You are still living in the past you are still living on that Undisputed Championship win, and that was a long time ago now no one here even remembers it. The sad fact is Chris, your major accomplishment in this business no one remembers it. No one cares about it and no one really wants to know about this anymore. Keep living in the past because we all know your future isn't bright. There is no pot of gold at the end of your rainbow and there is nothing more you can do to climb that ladder. You are never going to be the WWA World Heavyweight Champopn, not while I am here, and not while the Millionaires Club run things in this business.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Jericho is walking around the ring he looks straight at the Rock. ?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]That's funny, the Millionaires club thinking they are going to change the face of wrestling, and they are going to make this business bigger and better, well I haven't seen any of you do anything.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Rock goes to speak. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Hey Rock, shut the hell up! This is my time now, you have had your time to make your business pitch to The Millionaires club, you have sold your soul already tonight so let me finish what I have to say and you can then go back there and kiss Miles Marions ass all you like, but you are on my time now and you are going to listen to what I have to say. You may see this as a chance to make millions of dollars, but I have my eyes on the rpize the WWA World Heavyweight Title, the title that Steve Austin has around his waist, the belt that he seems to think money can buy him. Well he's right, for now but one day not even the money Miles wants to throw around will keep the title with him. Your egos are going to clash and you are going to start ripping yourselves apart, and when you do we will all reap the benefits because a Millionaires Club fallout will see the money gone, and no one there to protect that Championship. Now that we have gotten that out of the way, we can let this show go on, and when we face each other at Alchemy, you are going to be shown what your real future is like and no money is going to save you.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the music of Chris Jericho's starts to play, we're going to commercial! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Justin Kaos(c) vs Gabriel Martinez[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're back from commercial and the music of Justin Kaos' is playing and he is walking down the ramp with his IWGP Junior Heavyweight Belt around his waist the fans are booing him as he reaches the ring a bit of a taunt there and we await his opponent. The lights up back up and the music of Martinez starts to play the fans aren't giving him much of a cheer as he walks out from the back, he slaps their hands and runs to the ring sliding in.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Gabriel Martinez snap suplexes Kaos. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Back suplex...Justin Kaos got slammed down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kaos blocks a kick from Gabriel Martinez. Back elbow connects, Martinez staggers backward. T-Bone suplex by Kaos, Martinez got folded in half. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Martinez powers out of a headlock. T-Bone suplex by Martinez, Kaos got folded in half. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kaos counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Lifting DDT by Justin Kaos. Shaun Stetson comes running down the aisle with a chair! Martinez goes to irish whip Justin Kaos into the ropes. Stetson prepares to swing the chair...but Justin Kaos reverses! Stetson accidentally smacks Martinez with a chair to the back! Justin Kaos moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Justice Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Martinez and Stetson are beating the hell out of Justin Kaos! Dave Harding sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Gabriel Martinez, exchanging punches! He goes down quickly though when Stetson clips the knee from behind! Martinez \ Stetson put the boots to Dave Harding, and leave him down on the canvas next to Justin Kaos. What a demolition! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner & Still IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Justin Kaos[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title title has gained in image. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kendrick walks to the ring, he sees the carnage that has just happened in the ring, and he just smiles. He pulls out a microphone from his jacket and kneels over Dave Harding. ?You see what you get when you get into the middle of things that do not concern you? You see how we take what we want, when we want? Harding you have come to the aide of someone that hates you, why? But you are not even important, I have my eyes on the WWA X Division Title, and I want the belt back from Heath Matthews. Matthew, you seem to be roaming around the WWA as if you are king of the company. Well Heath, guess what? We have a little PPV coming up, it's Newblood Rising for the idiots playing along at home that obviously have no idea which is why WWA promotes the hell out of this PPV. But you see there is a match Earn Your Own Destruction match, a match where the winner gets to pick which WWA Title he wants to challenge for. Well Matthews, I have my sights set on the WWA X Division Title. You would have thought maybe I would go after the WWA World Title, wouldn't you? Well I have that covered as well, let's just say I am not going to stop persuing you and the X Division Title and I am not going to let you get away with carrying my title belt.? Kendrick stands up and assists Kaos to his feet, before hitting him with a super kick. ?This could be your fate Matthews, this is going to be your future, you are going to be taken apart by me, and you are going to be beaten within an inch of your life.? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The screen changes from Kendrick to Heath Matthews standing in a room with the WWA X Division Title draped over one shoulder.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ?I admire your persistance Kendrick, I admire that you still think you are going to get this back. I admire that you are going to waste an opprtunity to be WWA World Champion, just because you want to try and take this title back from me. But you see Kendrick, you and I are very different, you needed your merry band of never will bes to take down Kaos and Harding, whereas all I need is myself. I do not need to have people looking out for me, and I do not need people to help me win a belt, win a fight, battle a man. I can win this without needing someone to watch my back, but this seems to be something you cannot do. It's a shame isn't it Kendrick? You want to e champon but you need others to battle for you. I feel sorry for you, because at Newblood Rising you are not going to win the Earn Your Destruction Match, you are not even going to make it to Newblood Rising. I am going to see to it that you are never going to be there.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The video ends Kendrick stands there and laughs ?Great, another generic superstar has come to WWA, you see Bret, this is why I told you that WWA needs The Brian Kendrick Experience, becauase you have generic superstars, and yoi have Heath Matthews roaming around with a title he doesn't rightfully own. I should be the WWA X Division Champion still, but you have this guy and Wray pretending to be a group of great superstars well Wray, Matthews, your time is coming to an end and the X Division title will be mind again, you just wait and see.? Kendricks music hits and he leaves the ring, the EMTs are there to help Kaos and Harding out of the ring, and we're going to go backstage to see WWA Women's Champion Beth Phoenix walking along the corrider.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]WWA Women's Title Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Alexis L?vesque vs Beth Phoenix(c)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The music of Alexis' hits she walks out from the back, the fans are all cheering her she stands at the top of the ramp and she poses for the fans, she then runs to the ring and slides in and poses again, pyros fire off from the stage as she waits for Beth Phoenix. The lights go down ?Glamazon? hits the fans are starting to boo as Beth comes out she raises the WWA Women's Title above her head and she walks down the ramp, she reaches the ring and steps inside the ring climbs the ropes to pose with the belt again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Flying elbow from Alexis L?vesque. Super frankenthingy on Phoenix, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Phoenix reverses a waistlock. Phoenix drives a forearm into the chest of L?vesque. L?vesque eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. 1 - 2 - kick out. Spear! L?vesque is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Big backdrop on L?vesque, executed well. L?vesque counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Phoenix goes down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 L?vesque uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Alexis L?vesque scores with a back heel kick on Phoenix. Phoenix counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Gut buster, L?vesque hits hard. Lifting DDT by Beth Phoenix. L?vesque scores with a forearm, sending Phoenix down into the corner. The referee pulls Alexis L?vesque away to get the break. Wait! Phoenix has pulled something out of her top. Alexis L?vesque walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! Moxie Roxie has a chair. L?vesque turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Phoenix is next to take a hard shot. Roxie has demolished everyone! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner & Still WWA Women's Champion:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Beth Phoenix[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The WWA Women's title has lost image. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Moxie Roxie takes the WWA Women's Title in her hands and she raises it above her head as if she won the belt, she drops it and leaves through the crowd, some EMTs come out and help the women to the back. The music of freezerburn's hits and he comes walking out from the back, he has a distruaght look on his face as he walks down the ramp and into the ring. ?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andrews, you want to steal my life from me, you've stolen my wife, you've tried to steal my career, and why? You seem to be obsessed with me and I am not sure why. Until you kidnapped my wife no one even knew you existed, and even now people barely care, but you act as if you own the place. You keep leaving me messages, you keep threatening to hurt my wife and why? What is it that you really want? This has moved beyond WWA, you have invaded my home, my life, my personal world, well it's time to get personal with you Andrews, I will find you.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Before he can finish he is cut off as we[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] cross to a pitch black room, the cameras Night Vision feature is enabled and we see David Andrews staring down into the camera.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Joshuaaaaaaaaaaaa??Joshuaaaaaaaaa, did you think I was bluffing? Did you think I would just let you get away with what you did to me?? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andrews laughs to himself, now looking almost completely insane. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Well what do you think now? Now that your whole life is crumbling around you, do you want to apologise? Say sorry and forget this whole thing ever happened? Well you can if you want too but the fact of the matter is??I don?t care.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andrews begins laughing again, he stares back into the camera angrily, almost shaking with rage. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Last week was nothing! You may think that the worst is over but you?re wrong! I will not rest until you?re dead inside, and then and only then will I kill you, but before I do, I?m going to kill your wi??Ah yes, your poor poor wife Nicole.? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andrews reaches off camera and pulls into picture Nicole Santi, gagged with her hands behind her back, a look of pure terror on her face. She looks desperately into the camera, Andrews stares at her and inches away from her face begins to talk again. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?The love of your life is gone Joshua, her spirit has been broken, I control her.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Andrews laughs in her face and goes on. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?She?s crying for you Joshua, she wants you back in her arms, but where are you Joshua? Why won?t you come rescue the Damsel in distress? Because you can?t! Because she?s mine now, like you will be very, very soon.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Nicole struggles and stares at Andrews, tears streaking down her face. Andrews stands over her and watches her cry, smiling the whole time. Andrews lifts her head up to look into her eyes, he looks back at the camera, and then slaps her! The camera turns to show Nicole lying on the ground, before turning back to Andrews.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] ?This is all because of you Joshua! You?ve brought this upon yourself! But this is only the beginning, the worst is yet to come.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The camera closes in on Andrews and he stares deep into it and smiles. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Let the games begin.?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The camera goes black.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Freezerburn has gotten even more angry ?Come out here and face me Andrews, you are nothing but a damned coward, if you had any balls you would be here in person and not beating up on my wife! When I find you, I am going to kill you Andrews!? Freezerburn throws down the microphone as his music hits he storms out of the ring and to the back, our next match is coming up![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A. Wray vs Richter Jacobs vs Justin Lawler vs Chris Sabin[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Victim by Eighteen Visions is blasted through out the arena. The crowd look up the ramp[/FONT]
One Two Three GO!
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A Wray comes out from behind the curtain. A Wray with an athletic build blond, spiky hair and blue eyes. Wearing white wrist tape like CM punk does. Wearlng long black tights with a silver barbed wire pattern wrapped around them above the barbed wire pattern is the Initial AW in red in a grunge type of lettering. His boots are darkish silver with a lighter silver flame on them. A Wray pulls a taunt at the top of the ramp he holds the three middle fingers up on signaling a W on both hands. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]You can't be saved
You've gone and dug your grave
And its getting deeper by the minute
Well you had to turn your back
Ain't cutting you no slack
Hooked on your lies you had me going
[/FONT]​
A Wray does a jog /run down the ramp give high 5?s and high 10?s to the fans along the way. A Wray slides into the ring A Wray goes to the top turn buckle taunts and then pulls a back flip and just before A Wray Lands it
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]BOOM![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Fireworks come out of the corners of the ring [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The music of Richter Jacobs' hits and he comes out from the back, the fans give him a small cheer, he walks straight to the ring he's all business tonight. His music is replaced by that of Justin Lawler and the whole arena starts to boo him as he makes his way to the ring. Finally the music of Chris Sabin's brings the crowd to their feet he comes out to a massive roar from the fans, he comes down the ramp and enters the ring sliding in and posing for the fans.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Suplex by Wray. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from A. Wray! 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Richter Jacobs reverses a hip toss. Tag between Richter Jacobs and Chris Sabin. Hard back suplex on Wray. Chris Sabin misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Back heel kick off the second rope, Wray goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Second rope flying axe handle, Wray goes down. Wray kicks Chris Sabin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Wray tags out to Justin Lawler. Weird kick by Lawler on Sabin. Lawler hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin. Sabin ducks a wild right hand. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Cool looking suplex on Lawler. Tag between Chris Sabin and A. Wray. Hard legsweep by Wray. Fast lariat by Wray, Lawler never saw it coming! Sucker! Justin Lawler can barely stand. Wolverine Crusher!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] A. Wray[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wray celebrates the win, we have a commercial![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Bret Hart is backstage in his office, he's looking through some papers [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?After the events that went down during the WWA Women's title match earlier tonight I have decided that at Newblood Rising we are going to see a Four Corners match for the WWA Women's Title, in this match it will be Moxie Roxie, Alexis L?vesque, Beth Phoenix, and Vashti Webb. The first person to secure a pinfall will be crowned the WWA Women's Champion. ?[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] we're coming to out feature contest, just before the massive main event, we're back in the arena.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CZW World Heavyweight Title Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Diamond Dallas Page vs Scott Sandars(c)[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Self High Five? is playing as Diamond Dallas Page walks out from the back, the fans are cheering him as he stands there he throw up the Diamond Cutter sign and fireworks fire off from the stage, he walks down the ramp and into the ring. The music replaced by ?Superstar? as Scott Sandars walks out from the back with out Beth Phoenix tonight after the attack earlier in the night, he walks down the ramp the fans are booing he steps inside the ring and poses with his belt, the referee walks up to him and takes the belt from him. Both he and DDP are getting in each others faces before the referee pulls them apart and we're ready for this one..[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]DDP gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Superstar. Superstar only gets knees on a splash. DDP hits a right hand. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Lariat, apparently DDP thinks he is Stan Hansen. Cover, but there's no one to count for Diamond Dallas Page. Superstar kicks Diamond Dallas Page in the gut to reverse the momentum. DDP gets caught with a short powerbomb from Superstar. T-Bone suplex by Superstar, DDP got folded in half. 1 - 2 - kick out. Wicked double arm suplex by Scott Sandars on DDP. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Diamond Dallas Page reverses a hip toss. Massive backbreaker, Superstar got planted. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Superstar backdrops Diamond Dallas Page out of a piledriver attempt. Blake Kruspe comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Diamond Dallas Page turns around. Blake Kruspe spins DDP around. Blake Kruspe hits the Cemetary Driver! Kruspe leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Scott Sandars pins DDP. Superstar and Kruspe are putting the boots to Diamond Dallas Page! Kyle Knights comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Superstar \ Kruspe running for cover. Kyle Knights bends down to help DDP back up. Wait! Scott Sandars slides back in and attacks! Kyle Knights fights back...but is then jumped by Kruspe as well! Both Knights and DDP are subjected to a beat down by Superstar \ Kruspe, leaving them down and out on the canvas.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner & Still CZW World Heavyweight Champion:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Scott Sandars [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The CZW World Heavyweight title has lost image. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After the match Sandars is handed the CZW World Heavyweight Title his music is then cut off by the music of Dave Harding, what's the deal here? Harding walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He and Sandars stare down, what's going to happen here? Both men are exchanging words in the ring, Harding turns his back and just leaves, what the hell is with this? Harding just walks out of the arena the fans are confused as we cut to a video.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're backstage with new WWA superstar CraVen Polio [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]?Forget the massive changes in WWA, forget the prophets saying they will take WWA into the future, you are standing with the man that is going to take WWA to the future, WWA are yet to see what I have, but they will. You cannot silence me for long WWA, you cannot hold me down, I will be the next big thing, because I have spoken to the prophet and he knows that my journey is about to begin, I will take on anyone, anywehere, at any time, you want to face Craven Polio, my locker room is here bring yourselves to my door and I will show you what I can do.? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]we cut back out the arena.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]DraVen Matrix vs CM Punk[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lights go down, Fixation on the Darkness is playing green numbers are falling from the ceiling as DraVen Matrix steps out from the back, the fans are cheering him. He poses in the middle of the ramp, and walks down into the ring, he walks over to the corner and sits there awaiting CM Punk. CM Punks theme hits the fans are cheering and are booing as well, he walks down the ramp into the ring and he poses in the ring, we're underway here![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]DraVen Matrix snap suplexes Punk. DraVen Matrix snap suplexes Punk. Gut buster, Punk hits hard. Big dropkick by DraVen Matrix. CM Punk ducks a clothesline attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Matrix goes down. Pick-up into a powerbomb, Matrix hits hard. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. DraVen Matrix powers out of a CM Punk headlock. Poweromb, Punk is hurt. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Weird neckbreaker thing out of the corner from DraVen Matrix...that was so brutal it should be outlawed. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Punk pushes out of a DraVen Matrix hold. Chop hits Matrix...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. DraVen Matrix elbows CM Punk in the face to break a hammerlock. Vertical suplex by DraVen Matrix. CM Punk was really high...i can relate to that. Miles Marion runs down the aisle and into the ring, carrying a chair! Matrix turns...and gets floored with a chair to the head! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell! Disqualification! Punk \ Marion are beating down on DraVen Matrix! The music of Raven hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Punk and Marion don't hesitate though, and attack him as soon as he enters the ring! Raven gets beaten down as well, and soon joins DraVen Matrix down and out on the canvas. Punk \ Marion have destroyed them both! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]DraVen Matrix[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lights suddenly go out, Punk and Marion turn to the entrance way a video starts to play...[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The video ends, the lights come back on, CM Punk and Miles Marion are lying on the mat, both are out a broken guitar litters the ring! Both are wearing what looks like parts of the guitar over their necks, in the entrance way hits a chair with a guitar on it with ?See you in the future? on it! More of WWA's bizarre happenings, that's all we have for you tune in for WWAs Alchemy Wednesday Night! [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Notes from WWA Revolution, another star released?

WWA had a few tryouts last night Nigel McGuinness, Tyler Black, & former WWA star Matt Bentley were in action in tryout matches all have said to have impressed WWA Management. WWA has looked to work with McGuinness again as he was working with NOAH, and touring Japan he spent one month working for WWA before heading to Japan. Roxxi Laveaux was also given a chance last night, WWA is said to be keen to sign another female wrestler to the roster, she wrestled Cheerleader Melissa last night and both impressed. Speaking of Melissa, she is expected to be given more in ring work with WWA as well.

WWA are remaining very tight lipped about the angles they are running,there is no word on whether or not Jarrett is expected to come to WWA or if they are teasing a debut of another superstar by using the Jeff Jarrett titantron. It was noted that the Hardy Boyz were in fact at Revolution both are currently taking time off from the WWE, Jeff is expected to stay with the company whereas Matt Hardy has been talking about leaving.

The Andrews/Freezerburn angle has been gettinr rave reviews backstage, and Andrews is drawinga lot of heat from the fans, but getting a lot of praise by the WWE Management. WWE are expected to have Freezerburn drop the Freezerburn name and go by Josh Santi when and where this occurs WWA has yet to decide.

Harding and Sandars are rumoured to be entering into a possible feud, though the details are sketchy there have been rumours of Harding doing an angle before making a return to feud. Harding has not been doing much in ring work of late suffering bruised ribs, and a possible broken nose.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWA is close to releasing another WWA superstar, this time a WWA Women's wrestler has her name up on the chopping block. Kristin Hawkins was brought into the company as a trainee from Dave Harding's wrestling school one of a few female wrestlers that have graduated from the school. Reports suggest that she has managed to get on the wrong side of WWA Management, and there is talk that there are no more lifelines.

Lol, brilliant update. Must have taken you ages to do. Nice effort.
Thanks, it did take a bit of time because I was caught up with a few other things but I am looking to get a few more updates going.;)

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Alchemy_Logo_Late_2008.jpg

Dark Matches

The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe)

DH Smith vs Hardkore Hellraizer

WWA Tryout Match
Traci Brooks vs Shantelle Taylor vs OBD

WWA Wednesday Night Alchemy
@ Scottrade Center, Saint Louis, Missouri

Preview

Monday Night The Millionaires Club came in contact with a mysterious force, the lights went out and both Marion and Punk suffered a guitar to the head, but who was the one behind the attack? Was it a chosen one? Or was it someone else looking to make a name for themselves on the back of the Millionaires Club?

Freezerburn will get even with Dave Andrews, but how? How will he do it? Will he ever see his lovely wife again? Harding and Sandars best friends, close to brothers but is there is rift starting to show between them? Monday Night we saw the stare down and Harding just left, what will happen come Alchemy?

Is Eric Bischoff really coming to WWA? There are so many questions but will there be any answers? Tune in to find out.

Wednesday Night Alchemy Card

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Claudio Castagnoli vs Dragon Kid[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Earn Your Own Destruction Qualifier [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10 Man Battle Royal[/FONT]
Cason Valdez, Chris Sabin, Tom Hart, Brian Kendrick, Cody Meverick, Blake Blackheart, A Wray, CM Punk, Alex Shelley, and Shaunn.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]X Division Title Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Heath Matthews(c) vs Connor MacManus[/FONT]

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Dumped WWA storyline leaked

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWA's now dumped gang warfare angle has been revealed online, the storyline centred around Chavo Guerrero bringing in Mexican wrestlers into a gang called Sure?os (Spanish for "Southerners") they were to kidnap a female member of the WWA locker room and hold her for ransom. This was meant to be an angle to work with Dave Harding, before they switched to the new angle where Blackheart and Harding are in a feud with Christy Hemme siding with Blackheart.

vignettes were filmed for the angle, and the angle was set up with Daffney being their manager before the angle was later dumped. Sure?os lasted only a few shows early in the days of the new WWA with most of them being released, or sent to development. WWA has since tried this again with the debut of Ron Killings, Elix Skipper, the return of Monty Brown, and co. But it is said that this angle will again be scrapped as the fans are just not looking to get interested in a gang warfare angle.

No vignettes were filmed this time, last time WWA had sent camera crews south of the border and were filming in areas they dressed up as the slums, with Christy Hemme being locked in a room in a house there. Guerrero was meant to threaten her life and told Harding if he ever wanted to see her alive to come down to Mexico and face him in a Mexican Death Match, with the ring being encased in barbed wire, weapons everywhere and the match was going to be filmed from Mexico and later edited into a PPV.

Harding was said to be fine with the match, some were not keen on the idea of a threat on a womans life, or anyone's life but the vignettes were filmed. WWA has taken this concept and made the Dave Andrews/Freezerburn fued, WWA management seem to be more interested in this fued, WWA fans are more interested and we're going ahead with this angle.

The final battle between Harding and Guerrero was meant to be at Newblood Rising, with Hemme finally revealing she had masterminded the whole thing, she was never kidnapped but she had paid off the Sure?os because she was tired of being with a loser, the angle called for a bit of a losing streak, where members of the Sure?os were costing him matches and he was going to have a breakdown live on WWA TV.

Harding is set for a new feud, but this gang war angle seems to be done and dusted and will never spoken of again, unless WWA goes for a third try or keeps the current angle going with the current Vice Lords angle but Monty Brown seems to not be liking the angle, this is again another problem WWA has had with Monty Brown and angles, he was involved in an angle with Matrix and Raven, shortly before he was released he was meant to start a stable against Matrix but was released because of a falling out with WWA management.

The Vice Lords angle was started to keep up the gang war idea something that WWA has wanted to involve some wrestlers that have not yet found their spot in the company. D'Lo Brown, and Ron Killings have said to be keen to keep it going, but it seems that Brown might be the one that breaks this up. Not that WWA seems to be kicking up much of a stink over this one, if they end it, they will move all onto something else.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
GWC TV Taping Report

Gwclogo.png

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Report by Vincent Royer

GWC Women's Title Tournament Round 1
Natasha Ravencrypt def. Luna Darkmoon

Both women were making their debuts in GWC and they were impressive, Ravencrypt showed a lot of high flying moves, she went to do a moonsault on the floor but Darkmoon moved, after that a pele on the floor by Darkmoon opened the door for her but Ravencrypt hit the Crypt Keeper DDT and went for the pin and she won that one. Natasha was the first graduate of the 3WA wrestling school but she was never offered a deal.

GWC Women's Title tournament Round 1

Kalia Van Cruel def. Holly Wright

Kalia took the early advange in this match, locking in a few submission holds Holly battled her way out and then turned the tables on Kalia, before a misdirected missle dropkick saw Wright placed in the boston crab. Holly fought her way to the ropes before getting released from the hold she rolled out of the ring to recover. Kalia went on the attack, a DDT on the floor pretty much sealed the fate of Wright. 630 splash by Kalia impressed the crowd and she got the pin.

Percy Darkblade def. Nick MaiTai

A serious match that was mat based, MaiTai getting a crossface on Darkblade, who came close to tapping, but he got out of that move they battled back and fourth some hight flying until a stray clothesline sees the referee knocked down, Kristopher Race came out and he hit the Race of Time on MaiTai and then he rolled out of the ring. Darkblade covered him the referee counted and we have our winner.

Race cut a promo after this match "You see this is what happens when you fans, and the superstars back there in the GWC locker room don't take me seriously. Joey K has been walking around backstage thinking he is top ████ around here, well Joey, I am not going to rest until I have made you see what Kristopher Race really can do!" the music of Jay Storm hit he and Chris Storm walked out from the back and cut a promo of their own. "Everyone is sick of you Race, you are here running your mouth and you have never shown us anything, fancy that, well Race, we challenge you to a match, it's now on you to find yourself a tag team partner." from the crowd a voice "You called?" the fans look in the crowd and it's Eddie Hawkins! Eddie Hawkins hasn't been around GWC in ages "I have grown sick and tired of you two anyway, ever since I beat Christian Jackson, and put Alex Reid out of here, I have been looking for punkass bitches to cripple, well next week, it will be Hawkins and Race taking on the Storm losers, how about that?" Race looks into the crowd "Wait a minute who said I was even considering becoming your tag team partner?" Hawkins jumps the guard rail and stands there looking at him "It's either that or you go find Tommy Reubens and make him an offer become your partner again, remember how that went down? I thought so, so you are going to need to pick here, do you want me or do you want someone that hates you? So what are you going to do Race? You have a moment to think about this now."

Race thinks about it 'Fine I will take you as a partner." the fans are all cheering "Remember this Race, I am taking your back, mess with me, you are messing with the Hawk attitude and I will crush you." he jumps the rail and walks out of the arena. "Well it looks like we have a match Race, see you next week." the music plays and they leave.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Joseph O'Malley def. The Sex Kitten [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]WWA stars came along for the event, the match started slow, Kitten had a bit of ring rust he was getting out, they grappled a bit early, and some impact moves by Kitten saw O'Malley in some trouble before O'Malley came back with a clothelines a few suplexes he hit his finisher late and won the match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Zaint Fierce came to the ring with a microphone and had a lot to say [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“Right now I have my eyes set on the GWC Heavyweight Title, and I will show WWA what I am made of and show them that they cannot hold me back anymore because I am going to be a force in WWA, and first I am going to take the title of Riley Hradril's because he has not yet proven to me that he is the best man to be the champion here everyone here believes he is, well I don't I don't see him as a worthy champion and I want to be the champion myself so Riley, what about it? Aer you ready to face me? And put that title where your mouth is?” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]out walks Ricker Nicolas the former champion. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“Listen, Zaint Fierce, you cannot come here from WWA, and think that you are going to get a title shot, I know and I am sure you know that this is not going to happen, if you want to get a title shot, how about you face me in a match here tonight? If you win, you can face the Heavyweight Champion, if I win, I will face him.”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Commissioner Elijah Howe walks out from the back [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“You are all forgetting that I am the one that books the matches around here, I am the one that has the final say. Zaint Fierce you are not even on my GWC Roster, why should I grant you a Heavyweight Title shot? Because you come here from WWA? That is like Dave Harding thinking he can walk into this building and act like he can demand things too. And Ricker Nicholas I told you last week about your title shot, and you were not going to get it by demanding one! “[/FONT]

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am not here to live on my name as a WWA star, but to show you, and the people in the back that I am the real deal, and I will show WWA that as well. And if you want to stnd in my way well that's going to cost you more then it will me. “ Elijah Howe thinks about it a momennt “I never said that I was not going to book this match here tonight, I want you and anyone else who thinks they are going to come here and get an automatic title shot that it just aint happening! So here tonight Zaint Fierce will face Ricker Nicholas in a Number 1 contenders match, the winner here tonight will face the GWC Heavyweight Champion Riley Hradril next week!” the music plays and the commissioner leaves the entrance and both Zaint Fierce and Nicholas stare each other down. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tommy Kennedy def. Michael Morrison[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Uneventul match really, went back and forth for a bit before Tommy Kennedy won the match, just your traditional match, both men are good workers but they just didn't do anything really of note.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lucas Blood def. Ryan Cross[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]highflying and a very high impact match both men were throwing around a lot of high impact moves and Lucas Blood stole a win just.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Zaint Fierce def. Ricker Nicholas [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Well the WWA superstar managed to get over the line in this match, it was a very good technical match and showed off some good skills here. Fierce won the chance to face the Heavyweight Champion who came out and watched they stared at each other before the show was ended.[/FONT]

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's great to see the details & efforts you have applied in the updates. Keep it up :thumbs

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWA star confirms departure, why Zaint Fierce was in GWC, more!

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Micky Ashman has confirmed he has asked for his WWA release, and WWA has since granted the request. Ashman has not been working much with WWA, mainly working EWR, and has been given access to working Ring of Honor, but today he posted the following on his website.

Farewell United Stats, and WWA fans, I'm turning Japanese
Posted by
Micky Ashman

Evening fans,

I am sure you have heard by now that WWA has been making changes to the WWA roster and rumours are floating around about names being told they are no longer needed. I spoke with the heads of WWA this morning and I requested my release from the comapny, and it was granted.

My decision had nothing to do with the lack of creative direction, and it was not because I didn't see eye to eye with WWA. I was going to be ivolved in new angles with WWA, but I just thought my future should be in Japan.

WWA's touring schedule is just too much for me, I used to work a lot lighter with other places working for ROH has made me a bit happier to work only a few nights, in the same city not in a different cirty every night. People reading this would say "well you are giving up a massive contract, why?" what is money when you are unhappy? when you are so tired from touring?

WWA has some great things coming up for them, and I wish them the best, I would have been around to follow this, but I have my own goals. WWA has been great, they wished me luck and offered a chance to return if i want it.
You can read the full blog by Clicking Here

Zaint Fierce was invited to work GWC the last couple of weeks as he has been suffering a bit of ring rust by his own comments on the WWA website "I have been feeling a bit underdone, I have been working dark matches, and working other matches but I feel I need some more work, GWC have trainers that are going to give me all the work I need there, before WWA uses me fully. I am not going anywhere, not yet anyway!"

GWC are taping shows in Los Angeles, the new home of not only WWA, but Dave Harding who moved to California some have expected Harding to maybe move away form the area with the news he and Hemme are no longer an item in WWA. But Harding and Hemme have been seen together a lot, and have been seen at GWC Tapings when Harding has not been working WWA shows Jack Angel, Harding's masked persona has been working GWC and lately has been jobbing a lot, to the younger unknown talent. His last few appearances with GWC has seen him lose to Godzilla Sawyer, Kaneda Kong, Andrew O'Rion and John "Doc" Derrick. This seems to be the owner of GWC not being biased and putting people over in GWC.

Speaking of John "Doc" Derrick has will be working a WWE Dark Match before Smackdown this week. He will be facing Drew Michaels the WWE deny that this is a tryout match, but say they are working the show as local indy talent, they are currently expected to sign with English start up company Combat Zone Wresling which has already seen Sandars crowned their World Champion.

"The Weapon Of Mass Seduction" Britney Leigh will be working Shimmer, another future CZW signing has been again looking to work a lot more Shimmer shows, she was also working WWA House Shows, and WWA Dark Matches as well.

Edit: I post this story on another forum, and have 'blogs' there the link is to the post in the WWA part.

The Majestic added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

It's great to see the details & efforts you have applied in the updates. Keep it up :thumbs
Thanks, I like working on it, though a lot of other factors have made it hard to be very regular, but I still like the work. :)

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
czwheader.png

cZw Press Release

cZw may be forced into changing the operating name before the company is launched, Kane Randall who looks to take over CZW from John Zandig has since met with a few more issues. Zandig has been looking to take CZW's name back and create a new bigger and possibly better CZW. Kane Randall was attempting to merge his Championship Wrestling X with CZW and make it into a massive company located in England.

As seen on WWA Television Scott Sandars is the current and reigning CZW World Champion, he will be defending the belt against "The Sadistic Solution" Alan Fiscus at Wembley Stadium, London, England. While at the moment if all goes to plan the event will be still known as CZW Overdrive.

Whether or not the comapany remains CZW is not going to affect the very first event held in England, it will however change the banners, and such at the event, we have the following card set for the event.

1zgdd8m-1.png

CZW Overdrive Card

Main Event
CZW World Heavyweight Ttle
"Superstar" Scott Sandars(c) vs "The Sadistic Solution" Alan Fiscus

CZW X Division Title Match
Sammy Fernandez vs Krimzon Blaze vs. Mr. Killjoy vs Jacob Haok

Christian Carnage vs Chuck E. Chaos

CZW World Tag Team Title Match
Wave of The Future (Jared Wave & Johnny Future) vs Next Generation (Distress & Ryan Shane)

CZW Queen of Combat Title Match
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sirena Star[/FONT] vs [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Allyson Thorn vs Moxie Roxie [/FONT]

Justin Electric vs Alex Grayson

CZW World Television Title
Travis Hurley vs Nate Diaz vs Raven Talon

CZW Global Tag Team Title Match
Adrenaline Rush (Marty Nicholson & [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ricky Marcum) vs Hollywood Knights (Cage Stryker & Brian Blaze) [/FONT]​

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWA House Show from the Cobb County Civic Center in Marietta, Georgia

WWA_SM.jpg

WWA House Show

Ricker Nickolas vs Jason Leung

Rock Austin is the referee for this contest. Ricker Nicholas executes a pumphandle suplex on Jason Leung. Jason Leung checks his boots. (ding, ding, ding) Jason Leung gets hit with a dragon scerw from Ricker Nicholas. Ricker Nicholas climbs to his feet. Jason Leung legsweeps Ricker Nicholas. Ricker Nicholas stands up. Ricker Nicholas tackles Jason Leung. Jason Leung is up again. Jason Leung superkicks Ricker Nicholas.

Ricker Nicholas is up again. Ricker Nicholas executes the German suplex on Jason Leung. Ricker Nicholas climbs to his feet. Ricker Nicholas drags Jason Leung to the floor. Rock Austin starts the count (.1) (..2) Ricker Nicholas applies an arm wrench to Jason Leung. Jason Leung moves back to his feet. (...3) Ricker Nicholas executes a swinging bulldog on Jason Leung driving Jason Leung's face into the floor. Ricker Nicholas gets up. Jason Leung gets back to his feet. (....4) Jason Leung tackles Ricker Nicholas

Ricker Nicholas is up again. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Jason Leung and Ricker Nicholas move back to ringside. They head back into the ring. Jason Leung delivers a kick to the head of Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung executes a corkscrew legdrop on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung is back on his feet. Ricker Nicholas moves back to his feet. Jason Leung executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung goes for a pin.

The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Ricker Nicholas kicks out. Jason Leung executes a headlock takedown. Jason Leung rolls onto Ricker Nicholas connecting with a knee. Ricker Nicholas moves back to his feet. Jason Leung with an Aztecan suplex on Ricker Nicholas sends him to the mat. Jason Leung rolls onto Ricker Nicholas connecting with a knee. Jason Leung executes a neck-breaker on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung executes a corkscrew legdrop on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung stands up. Ricker Nicholas is back on his feet.

Ricker Nicholas executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Jason Leung. Ricker Nicholas covers Jason Leung. Rock Austin counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Jason Leung kicks out. Jason Leung stands up. Ricker Nicholas gouges Jason Leung's eyes out. Jason Leung kicks Ricker Nicholas in the stomach. Jason Leung goes for a pin. Referee Rock Austin makes the count. ...1 Ricker Nicholas kicks out. Ricker Nicholas gets up. Ricker Nicholas delivers a spinning backbreak to Jason Leung.

Ricker Nicholas rolls onto Jason Leung connecting with a knee. Ricker Nicholas puts Jason Leung in an arm grapevine submission. Ricker Nicholas executes a corkscrew legdrop on Jason Leung. Ricker Nicholas is back on his feet. Jason Leung hits Ricker Nicholas with a slingshot bodyblock. Jason Leung moves back to his feet. Jason Leung and Ricker Nicholas go to the floor Rock Austin starts the count (.1) Jason Leung executes a piledriver on Ricker Nicholas. (..2) (...3) Ricker Nicholas hits a koppo kick on Jason Leung. Jason Leung is back on his feet.

Leung uses a snap mare takeover on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung knees Ricker Nicholas and rolls back to his feet. Jason Leung sucks chants start in the crowd. Jason Leung takes Ricker Nicholas into the ring. Jason Leung falls head first into Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung is back on his feet. Jason Leung executes a corkscrew legdrop on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung gets up. Ricker Nicholas gets back to his feet. Jason Leung uses a cradle piledriver on Ricker Nicholas. Jason Leung catches Ricker Nicholas in a backslide and goes for the pin. Rock Austin counts. ...1 ...2 ...3

Winner:
Jason Leung

Daffney (w/MsChif) vs Pandora

Billy Silverman is the referee for this contest. Pandora drops Daffney with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. Pandora gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from Daffney. (the bell rings) Daffney is hit with a backward kick. Pandora pokes Daffney in the eyes. Daffney gets caught with an elbow smash to the face. Daffney dropkicks Pandora to the knee.

Daffney moves back to his feet. Daffney fist drops Pandora on the mat. Pandora gets hit with a back heel kick. Pandora moves back to his feet. Daffney picks up Pandora and drops him neck first on the ropes. Daffney chants start. Pandora moves back to his feet. Daffney sends Pandora to ringside. Billy Silverman starts the count (.1) Daffney chokes Pandora with a microphone cable. Daffney uses a lariat on Pandora. Daffney with a falling splash on Pandora. Daffney moves back to his feet.

Daffney and Pandora move back into the ring. Daffney hits Pandora with a headbutt to the mid-section. Daffney chants start. Pandora gets snap suplexed by Daffney. Daffney is back on his feet. MsChif is distracting the referee Daffney rolls out of the ring and slides in a chair, Daffney slides in Pandora is up again. Daffney nails Pandora with the Lobotomy on the chair!! Daffney covers Pandora hooking the leg. Billy Silverman counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3

Winner: Daffney

After the match, the fans are booing, Chris Higgins walks out from the back he has a microphone, Daffney rolls out of the ring to avoid getting in the way of Higgins, and Higgins doesn?t do anything to Pandora who is lying there after the match. ?After four solid months there in EWR, I come here with only one desire and that is to speak as a Two Time EWR Heavyweight Champion, I was left off this card in favour of some guy that cannot even get a match on WWA Television. I was left out in the dark for a guy named Zaint Fierce a guy that works now for Dave Harding?s little fed, a fed there in California that no one cares about. I am sure Harding is back there and he is going to come out here and have a massive bitch about his fed getting bagged but I do not give a crap.? He pauses a moment.

?I dare Harding to come out here because I want him out here so I get my wish, I get to face some big name, and I get myself on a WWA Wrestling card, but you won?t will you? I am sure you are not even here you are probably again arriving late like you have been for months now. WWA should have fired you months ago, but you are still here, why? Why are you still employed with WWA? Well I don?t care because I am the reigning EWR Heavyweight Champion again, they said it could not happen again but I beat Nick Mondo, and I beat the champion Justin Credible and now WWA has left me of this card, why? WWA should really pay more attention to the World of EWR.? Rex Blaze walks out from the back with a microphone and stands in the middle of the aisle. ?Whine, whine, whine, is that all people around here ever do? I am only new to this company, but Chris, I have heard you do nothing but whine, whine about this, and that, this is a damned house show, and you are whining about not getting a damn match, well how about we go at it right here, right now and see how we go. It will give you a match, it will shut you up, and these fans will get to see the rest of this damn house show.?

Chris Higgins stands there and doesn?t say much before he can another man walks out from the back; Jerry Jarrett is in the building here tonight. ?WWA is holding another House Show tomorrow night, you both can wrestle there, now both of you get lost, it?s time for the next match.? Jarrett walks to the back, the music of Higgins? hits and he leaves the ring and walks to the back as well.

We are set for an intermission, before we do; we are told that the CM Punk/DraVen Matrix match was removed from the card, as the card was subject to change. DraVen Matrix was not at the event, as we go to our intermission CM Punk walks out from the back carrying a microphone. ?So I see that DraVen Matrix has failed to arrive, you see what fear does when it comes to facing me? Matrix is a disgrace of a wrestler, disgrace of a person, and he?s probably out at some bar too drunk to even walk out here and face me. I find Matrix? no show to this event to be the most pathetic thing to ever happen, this is a real slap in the face of WWA, and he should be fired on the spot. I am here I am dressed ready for a match but have not got one now.? The music of Billy Kidman?s hits, and he walks out from the back. ?I am here I am dressed and I am ready for a match, you going to stick your money where your mouth is Punk?? Kidman walks to the ring and rolls in there to face CM Punk. ?Kidman, you still have a job here? I am so surprised, really I am. I thought that WWA had fired you I have not seen you around here I would face you, but unlike the Salvation Army, I don?t do charity work. I am not going to allow you a match to help you keep your job, you weren?t even booked for the show therefore I should not have to give you anything.?

Kidman shrugs ?I guess they are right, you are a coward, well Punk..? before he can finish CM Punk kicks him to the head and then lifts him into the Go2Sleep nailing it.

[[Intermission]]

King's of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli come to the ring. Dreamer and Nick Jackson walk to the ring. Shane Lee is the referee for this match. Chris Hero Climbs to the second rope and raises his arms into the air. He climbs down. Matt Jackson tests out the ropes. (the bell rings) They lockup. Chris Hero sends Matt Jackson to the corner of the ring. Chris Hero pokes Matt Jackson in the eyes. Matt Jackson with a high crossbody on Chris Hero.

Matt Jackson is back on his feet. Claudio Castagnoli tagged in by Chris Hero. Matt Jackson measures Claudio Castagnoli up and drops a closed fist. Matt Jackson is back on his feet. Matt Jackson tags Nick Jackson. Claudio Castagnoli puts Nick Jackson in the achilles tendon hold. Nick Jackson gets hit with the shooting star press from Claudio Castagnoli. Referee Shane Lee makes the count. ...1 Nick Jackson escapes. Now Nick Jackson standing. Nick Jackson hits Claudio Castagnoli with an earringer. Nick Jackson tags in Matt Jackson.

Claudio Castagnoli kicks Matt Jackson in the groin. Claudio Castagnoli applies the clawhold on Matt Jackson. Nick Jackson tagged in by Matt Jackson. Matt Jackson gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Claudio Castagnoli. Matt Jackson hits Claudio Castagnoli with the double arm DDT into the mat. Claudio Castagnoli gets up.

Claudio Castagnoli hits him with a back fist. Matt Jackson hits him with a back fist. Matt Jackson catches Claudio Castagnoli's leg, but Claudio Castagnoli reverses it with an enzuigiri to Matt Jackson's head. Claudio Castagnoli is up again. Claudio Castagnoli knees Matt Jackson and rolls back to his feet. Chris Hero tagged in by Claudio Castagnoli. They lockup.

Chris Hero sends Nick Jackson to the corner of the ring. Claudio Castagnoli double underhook faceslams Nick Jackson hard to the mat. Chris Hero piledrives Nick Jackson. Nick Jackson rolls onto Chris Hero connecting with a knee. Chris Hero climbs to his feet. Nick Jackson tags Matt Jackson. Matt Jackson clotheslines Chris Hero. Nick Jackson bounces Chris Hero off the ropes and hits him with a jumping clothesline. Nick Jackson gives Chris Hero the cobra clutch suplex onto the mat. Nick Jackson gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Chris Hero comes over and smashes Nick Jackson's head into it. Chris Hero hits Nick Jackson with a heart punch. Matt Jackson makes the tag to Nick Jackson. Nick Jackson trys for a splash but Chris Hero avoids it. Nick Jackson executes the sleeperhold on Chris Hero. Shane Lee asks Chris Hero if he quits. ... ...

(AHHHH!) ... (AHHHH!) Nick Jackson breaks the hold. Chris Hero springboard DDT's Nick Jackson onto the mat! Chris Hero sends Nick Jackson to ringside. Shane Lee starts the count (.1) Chris Hero swings a Steel chair and hits Nick Jackson. Nick Jackson is bleeding as a result. Bill Alfonso clotheslines Nick Jackson. Chris Hero piledrives Nick Jackson into the floor. (..2) (...3) Nick Jackson hits Chris Hero with a Bubba chop. Chris Hero grabs Nick Jackson's head and hit him in the face. Nick Jackson gets drilled with an inverted back breaker. They head back into the ring. Nick Jackson suplexes Chris Hero. Chris Hero moves back to his feet. Chris Hero gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by Nick Jackson. Nick Jackson chants start. Nick Jackson executes the 450? splash on Chris Hero! Nick Jackson covers Chris Hero. Shane Lee counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Winner(s):
The Young Bucks

Chris Sabin vs Homicide

Chris Sabin comes to the ring. Homicide walks to the ring. James Richards is the referee for this contest. Chris Sabin Climbs to the second rope and raises his arms into the air. He climbs down. James Richards checks Homicide's boots and knee pads. (ring, ring, ring) Chris Sabin chops Homicide. Homicide legsweeps Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin climbs to his feet. Homicide executes a swinging bulldog on Chris Sabin driving Chris Sabin's face into the mat.

Homicide gets up. Homicide hits Chris Sabin with an elbowdrop. Homicide climbs to his feet. Chris Sabin is back on his feet. Chris Sabin bounces Homicide off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. Chris Sabin rolls onto Homicide connecting with a knee. Homicide with a huge super fisherman buster, driving Chris Sabin into the mat. Homicide gets back to his feet. Homicide leg drops the throat of Chris Sabin.

Homicide covers Chris Sabin. Referee James Richards makes the count. ...1 ...2 Chris Sabin escapes. Chris Sabin climbs to his feet. Chris Sabin with a headscissors takeover on Homicide. Chris Sabin and Homicide go to the floor James Richards starts the count (.1) Chris Sabin with a falling splash on Homicide. Chris Sabin stands up. (..2) They lockup. Bill Alfonso sends Homicide to the corner of ringside. Chris Sabin with a falling splash on Homicide. Chris Sabin stands up. They fight into the aisle. (...3) Chris Sabin cuts Homicide with a blade. Homicide is bleeding as a result. (....4) Homicide hits Chris Sabin with a baba chop. (.....5) Homicide and Chris Sabin move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Homicide and Chris Sabin move back to ringside. They head back into the ring. Chris Sabin gets elbowed to his midsection by Chris Sabin. Homicide delivers a spinning backbreak to Chris Sabin.

Homicide applies an arm wrench to Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin climbs to his feet. Chris Sabin mule kicks Homicide. Chris Sabin piledrives Homicide into the mat. Chris Sabin hits a power slam on Homicide. Chris Sabin climbs to his feet. Chris Sabin hits Homicide with a rolling elbow smash to the face. Chris Sabin goes to the top rope and lands a frontward flip into a Leg Drop. Version 2.0. Chris Sabin goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3

Winner:
Chris Sabin

After the match Sabin celebrates his win, the fans are cheering Sabin turns around and he?s hit with the Gringo Killer out of nowhere! Homicide gets a verbal lashing by Homicide as he leaves the ringside area. Officials come out to help Sabin to the back, we are getting ready for our next match.

Cain Rivera vs Dave Harding

Cain Rivera comes out to his music. He taunts for the fans as the lights go all around the building. Cain Rivera rolls in the ring, and falls into the corner. Dave Harding walks to the ring. Aaron Hassan is the referee for this contest. Cain Rivera checks out the ring. Dave Harding checks his boots. (the bell rings) Cain Rivera punches Dave Harding in the head. Dave Harding hits Cain Rivera with a headbutt to the mid-section. Cain Rivera short clothslines Dave Harding. Cain Rivera kicks Dave Harding on the mat. Cain Rivera rolls onto Dave Harding connecting with a knee. Cain Rivera kicks Dave Harding on the mat. Cain Rivera rolls onto Dave Harding connecting with a knee. Cain Rivera covers Dave Harding. Aaron Hassan counts. ...1 ...2 Dave Harding escapes. Dave Harding moves back to his feet. Cain Rivera pulls Dave Harding's hair. Dave Harding climbs to the top and hits Cain Rivera with a flying clothesline.

Dave Harding chants start. Dave Harding climbs to his feet. Cain Rivera gets hit with the shooting star press from Dave Harding. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Cain Rivera kicks out. Cain Rivera moves back to his feet. Kneelock submission applied by Dave Harding. Referee Aaron Hassan is checking for a tap out. ... Dave Harding tightens the hold. ... Cain Rivera trys to escape. ... (AHHHH!) ... Dave Harding breaks the hold. Dave Harding hits Cain Rivera with a slingshot bodyblock. Dave Harding gets up. Dave Harding drags Cain Rivera to the floor. Aaron Hassan starts the count (.1) (..2) Dave Harding measures Cain Rivera up and drops a closed fist. Dave Harding is back on his feet. (...3) Dave Harding knees Cain Rivera and rolls back to his feet. Cain Rivera moves back to his feet. (....4) Flying Tomahawk by Dave Harding sends Cain Rivera down to the floor.

Cain Rivera is up again. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Dave Harding kicks Cain Rivera in the back of the leg. Dave Harding jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Cain Rivera. Dave Harding is back on his feet. Dave Harding gives Cain Rivera a reverse neckbreaker. Dave Harding is up again. Cain Rivera picks up Dave Harding and executes the cradle DDT. Cain Rivera with a falling splash on Dave Harding. Cain Rivera chants start.

Cain Rivera with a headscissors takeover on Dave Harding. Cain Rivera hits a frog splash on Dave Harding. Cain Rivera chants start. Dave Harding suplexes Cain Rivera. Cain Rivera gets sidewalk slammed by Dave Harding. Dave Harding Choke Slams Cain Rivera. Cain Rivera looks to be out cold! Cain Rivera gets hit with the Destroyer from Dave Harding. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3

Winner:
Dave Harding

Before the main event Dave Andrews comes to the ring on crutches with a microphone. ?Due to an injury sustain by an attack, I am unable to wrestle here tonight, and won?t be able to work for awhile yet. I know that Joshua is sitting there at ringside hoping to see his wife backstage, well I have a surprise for you Joshua, security, please remove Joshua from the arena please.? Security come and ask Freezerburn to leave the arena, a smile comes across the face of Andrews. ?Thank you, now let?s get on with the main event. It?s now a triple threat match. Enjoy.? Andrews takes a seat at ringside.

Main Event
Jonathon Hell vs Zaint Fierce vs Raven

Aaron Hassan checks Zaint Fierce's boots and knee pads. Raven checks out the ring. Jonathon Hell checks out the ring. (the bell rings) Raven gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Jonathon Hell comes over and smashes Raven's head into it. Raven hiptosses Jonathon Hell. Now Jonathon Hell standing. Raven gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by Jonathon Hell. Raven hits a koppo kick on Jonathon Hell. Raven stomps Jonathon Hell's head.

Raven gets hit with a back heel kick. Raven stands up. Raven nails Jonathon Hell with a double underhook suplex. Raven knees Jonathon Hell and rolls back to his feet. Raven stomps Jonathon Hell's head. Raven kicks Jonathon Hell on the mat. Raven covers Jonathon Hell hooking the leg. Aaron Hassan counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Jonathon Hell kicks out. Jonathon Hell is up again.

Jonathon Hell spinning mule kicks Raven. Raven gets up. Raven neck snaps Jonathon Hell. Jonathon Hell goes for a double underhook piledriver but Raven dodges the attack. Jonathon Hell drags Raven to the floor. Aaron Hassan starts the count (.1) (..2) Raven gets taken down with an armdrag takedown. Raven climbs to his feet. (...3) Raven bounces Jonathon Hell off the ropes and clotheslines him. Jonathon Hell gets back to his feet. (....4) Jonathon Hell mule kicks Raven. Raven stands up. (.....5)

Raven takes Jonathon Hell into the ring. Raven throws Jonathon Hell off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. Jonathon Hell hits him with a back fist. Raven get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Jonathon Hell. Raven gets up. Jonathon Hell kicks Raven in the groin. Jonathon Hell pokes Raven in the eyes. Raven knocks Jonathon Hell out with a tilt-a-whirl powerslam. Raven knees Jonathon Hell and rolls back to his feet. Raven goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1

Zaint Fierce kicks Raven off of Jonathon Hell. Jonathon Hell with an Aztecan suplex on Raven sends him to the mat. Jonathon Hell is back on his feet. Jonathon Hell rolls onto Raven connecting with a knee. Raven bites Jonathon Hell's arm out of desparation. Raven bites Jonathon Hell's arm out of desparation. Raven tackles Jonathon Hell to the mat. Raven gets up. Jonathon Hell gets back to his feet. Zaint Fierce nails Jonathon Hell with a huge slingshot sommersault splash.

Zaint Fierce sends Jonathon Hell to ringside. Aaron Hassan starts the count (.1) Zaint Fierce grabs Jonathon Hell and applies an arm wrench. Jonathon Hell is up again. Zaint Fierce bites Jonathon Hell's arm out of desparation.

Zaint Fierce chants start. (..2) Zaint Fierce pins Jonathon Hell against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. Zaint Fierce punches Jonathon Hell in the gut. (...3)

Zaint Fierce picks up Jonathon Hell and hits him with a Back Suplex. Zaint Fierce hits Jonathon Hell with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Zaint Fierce chants start. (....4) Zaint Fierce grabs Jonathon Hell and applies an arm wrench.

Zaint Fierce knee drops Jonathon Hell. Now Zaint Fierce standing. (.....5) Zaint Fierce hits Jonathon Hell with an elbowdrop. Zaint Fierce is back on his feet. Zaint Fierce hits Jonathon Hell with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now Zaint Fierce standing. (......6) Zaint Fierce double underhook faceslams Jonathon Hell hard to the Jonathon Hell.

Zaint Fierce leg drops Jonathon Hell. (.......7) Zaint Fierce grabs Jonathon Hell and applies an arm wrench. Zaint Fierce knee drops Jonathon Hell. (........8) Zaint Fierce knee drops Jonathon Hell. Zaint Fierce gets back to his feet. Zaint Fierce hits Jonathon Hell with an elbowdrop. Zaint Fierce climbs to his feet. Dave Andrews stands up, and slams his crutch into the back of Zaint Fierce! (.........9)(...........10)

Winner:
No Contest

Dave Andrews takes the cast off of his leg, and he laughs the fans are all booing him. ?You see this is why I am here and you are there, this is why I have Joshua?s wife locked away I am smarter then you, I am smarter than them, I am just smarter than all of you. I showed you that I can do what I want, when I want and you are never going to beat me, because I am just too smart for you all.? Andrews starts laughing some more

?You honestly thought I was going to wrestle in this arena, in front of a bunch of hicks? A bunch of no good pathetic people? Think again. I am too good for this, I should be main eventing big shows I should be the man that you all look up to because I am a godly figure and these guys here? Well they were punked, they never saw me coming like you, you never saw what I had planned coming and now I am the only one standing. I hope you enjoyed another Dave Andrews appearance, because you paid me for the privilege of my company, and I gladly accepted but I didn?t want to be in this ████ hole ever again.? Dave Andrews? theme is playing, that?s all we have for you here.

Users who are viewing this thread