This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Blocker, you need to understand that different people care about different things. If slip positions matter for you then seeing someone step on the side line is going to bother others. As long as they mention it and not make it seem like a big blunder then it's fine. I myself noted that if the bowling arms were straightened in DBC 14 & 17, the game will look more authentic; that ended up being resolved as they did mocap and you can clearly see the difference it's making.

Anyway, my point is that it's okay to put someone in their place for how they say certain things but don't call out on something for what they like or care.

It's an amazing feeling when you know that it's connected to real physics so everything seems so much more real now.

No. He needs to understand we are under no obligation to answer anything.

Nice video @WealeyH. Looking closely at bowling actions of Broad and Woakes, I felt there was something missing in there. Especially with Woakes, it was as if he was not using his body at all at point of delivery. Hey was just rolling the arm over. Anyone else had this feeling?

I think that Woakes has the bowling animation from DBC17?

So tailenders poor shot animations still haven't made the ground , any ways great video never the less.

Pat Cummins isn't exactly a tailender. He plays quite a few technically correct shots. Last thing we want is a tail ender animaton on all batsmen batting at no. 8, 9, 10, 11. If that animation does make it...it should solely be dependant on the batsman's stats.

To be honest...in current day's cricket...there is hardly any batsman/tail ender that plays like Courtney Walsh! Most bowlers also bat pretty well these days and almost 'all' of them get their bat and pad together. Don't need a stupid animation just for the sake of it. If the batsmen in the game play as per their stats...that is good enough. And I think I read that one of the beta testers did mention that the stats play a much more prominent role now as compared to previous games (I might be wrong though)

Man this is becoming so unbearable. I work for Verizon here in states and all I am doing is hogging this website and keeping tabs on new gameplay videos. My American girlfriend is going to hate me when I get this on PS4 lol. She used to cringe and get annoyed when I used to play DBC14 and DBC17 all day and in the night I had to redeem myself by playing GTA, where she goes to sleep watching me play the storyline. Lol

So tailenders poor shot animations still haven't made the ground , any ways great video never the less.

Jesus mate, no they didn't ask them to stand there and Mo Cap them looking like prats. Tailenders will play and miss a lot more and def get in a tangle etc.
Nice video @WealeyH. Looking closely at bowling actions of Broad and Woakes, I felt there was something missing in there. Especially with Woakes, it was as if he was not using his body at all at point of delivery. Hey was just rolling the arm over. Anyone else had this feeling?

Again mate, please!!! No iv not had that feeling. It's a game!

Man this is becoming so unbearable. I work for Verizon here in states and all I am doing is hogging this website and keeping tabs on new gameplay videos. My American girlfriend is going to hate me when I get this on PS4 lol. She used to cringe and get annoyed when I used to play DBC14 and DBC17 all day and in the night I had to redeem myself by playing GTA, where she goes to sleep watching me play the storyline. Lol

So she's so gripped by the cricket that she can't fall asleep to that? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1510169864][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jesus mate, no they didn't ask them to stand there and Mo Cap them looking like prats.

That would have been a fun video to watch though. :lol

People are either thick, a little bit simple or really have nothing better to do!!

Seriously guys? Woakes not using his non bowling arm? Not using his body?

Change his animation then? Switch it to something else! Or when you play the game don't freeze frame every second to find a fault.

I'm sorry but it's exactly way I'm reluctant to put anything else up!

No animations = why we not mo capping players.

New animations = critics he animation from the player

Nice vid. Loving the streaky edges to third man.

I really Dont get the preoccupation with everyone's bowling action or batting stance being a perfect representation of the real life equivalent player. It would be impossible to mocap every single pro out there. It looks like we will have a few different actions to choose from in Ashes cricket. That's all I wanted really and its all any reasonable person should expect from a game like this. Especially one that it's made by a relatively small developer. It's a huge step forward to adding variety and flavour to matches.

Honestly... you will never win. People will never be happy. Ever.

If it plays well I wouldn't care if it looked like Graham Gooch's Cricket that I used to play on my Amstrad. But, I guess when people have only a few videos to go on there is a tendency to over analyse everything.

I can't believe I'm defending them.

Reactions: DAP
Lol no this is her thing she likes going to bed when I play GTA especially the storymode. And like every girl she goes into the kitchens of various characters and admire how the place looks especially the kitchen. Lol no kidding. And like an typical American she is spellbounded by the term Leg before wicket (LBW)

Users who are viewing this thread