This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Because I'm just a nice guy.. check if you can all view this in HD for me... it's not what I was going to post but some of you on here are quite nice.

I'm going to post something different this is just a tester and I already had it recorded!

It looks great.

I'm just wondering, do the Barmy Army become more vocal and raucous in the afternoon session? And are there any easter eggs e.g. people in the crowd carrying around plastic glass snakes?

Because I'm just a nice guy.. check if you can all view this in HD for me... it's not what I was going to post but some of you on here are quite nice.

I'm going to post something different this is just a tester and I already had it recorded!

Something amazing for my all nighter today (1:55 AM in Hong Kong, and morning class)

You are a nice guy .No two words about it.

One thing I wanna check with you is how come there is no controls in desply when your bowling . Like eighth line variations etc . I know your controlling it because you are making bowling changes and fields.

Great to see how the AI plays - a lot of runs scored in the third man region especially by Pat Cummins in the video and that usually happens with a lower order/Tail order batsman in actually matches in helpful seaming conditions where the ball does travel through the third man region between the gully and the third/fourth slip sometimes also dropping short of the slips so Kudos to the beta members and the BA team to bringing on such a immersions in the video game.

Chaps having read every post on this thread ( why do feckwits want to have
“so many Negative waves Moriarty”)
about the game .

It’s not going to be perfect like every new Fifa game there is always something to fix and improve .
Roll on 16th!
This is a public forum so everyone is entitled to their opinion but to base an opinion on something that hasn't been made available to the general public I have no idea. Opinions either positive or negative should be made with an informed opinion. Whether the game is good or bad is subject post 16th November.

Why do you assume Fifa is perfect? And why do you say Ashes Cricket isn't going to be perfect?

This is a public forum so everyone is entitled to their opinion but to base an opinion on something that hasn't been made available to the general public I have no idea. Opinions either positive or negative should be made with an informed opinion. Whether the game is good or bad is subject post 16th November.

Why do you assume Fifa is perfect? And why do you say Ashes Cricket isn't going to be perfect?
The Beta testers in this thread have said that there are still things being worked on, so while Ashes looks amazing, It's likely to fall a bit short of 'perfect'.

And I think that @graham is saying that it's not going to be perfect on release, in the same way that every new FIFA game is not perfect on release. Rather than saying FIFA releases are perfect.

The Beta testers in this thread have said that there are still things being worked on, so while Ashes looks amazing, It's likely to fall a bit short of 'perfect'.

And I think that @graham is saying that it's not going to be perfect on release, in the same way that every new FIFA game is not perfect on release. Rather than saying FIFA releases are perfect.
Depends on ones own definition of perfect some favour graphics others gameplay. If it is completely playable then to me it's perfect. There are no excuses for Fifa they have never got things right but like a sap I still buy it (Although the wife bought Fifa 18 when I wanted PES 18, bugger).

I defiantly know Fifa is far from perfect on release just making comparisons.
I left Pes for Fifa 18 this year myself ..

seriously, what are you on about?

so the animation for the off spinner coming wide looks like it should be a back foot no-ball. who the fearsome tweak cares? most people won't even notice that. i have seen literally 2 people even comment on it, and the other one mentioned it once, but you keep banging on about it. the animations and lines are set, they're not likely to change.

it's a game: quirks of animation exist. so what.

there are limits though mate... 6 pages of discussion on slip position, I'm all for! (would have been 106 but i slept through it, gutted!). banging on about an animation quirk nobody spotted is too much

Blocker, you need to understand that different people care about different things. If slip positions matter for you then seeing someone step on the side line is going to bother others. As long as they mention it and not make it seem like a big blunder then it's fine. I myself noted that if the bowling arms were straightened in DBC 14 & 17, the game will look more authentic; that ended up being resolved as they did mocap and you can clearly see the difference it's making.

Anyway, my point is that it's okay to put someone in their place for how they say certain things but don't call out on something for what they like or care.

I can't begin to explain how much the animations give the game such an authentic varied feel!

It's an amazing feeling when you know that it's connected to real physics so everything seems so much more real now.

Excellent video!!! Some amazingly realistic edges there!!

I do wish there is an option added sometime in the future to skip the cut scenes after a delivery (e.g. batsman tapping the pitch, bowler walking back etc)...as more often than not, most of us skip them anyways!

So tailenders poor shot animations still haven't made the ground , any ways great video never the less.

Nice video @WealeyH. Looking closely at bowling actions of Broad and Woakes, I felt there was something missing in there. Especially with Woakes, it was as if he was not using his body at all at point of delivery. Hey was just rolling the arm over. Anyone else had this feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread