This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

no nightwatchmen, but if you press up on the D Pad after 80 overs a little man comes out with a box of new kookaburra where you hand select your new ball! Then you can shake his hand and he walks off!
Can’t believe it..... If that’s the case YEAAAAAAAA

I'll def do something, but the thread is getting slightly derailed. Like every thread it turns into a request thread or bug fixing thread.

That's not what it's about it's about enjoying what we can share.

Report bugs after release and chances are we already have them covered or they will be tweaked if possible.

This is it not aimed at you btw!! Ha
I totally understand your frustration and I was a bit of a culprit my self . No wonder good old Rose just lose it some times... people come on now. Let's just enjoy the good things as there are so many. Wait for the release and take it from there .

I'm sorry if this has been questioned before.
Has someone tried online mode?

Of course there will be bugs at start like any other game in the world, but i thought if it was possible, you guys could try it out and see if there are any problems etc. Will be better for the game to have a good online exeperience at launch :)

DBC 17 online was great, had some great hours playing it with a group of ppl. Although it had a bad start with unplayable online.

Wait... I'm joking. People got that right

NO way...We take every word of yours as a writing on stone.
I'm sorry if this has been questioned before.
Has someone tried online mode?

Of course there will be bugs at start like any other game in the world, but i thought if it was possible, you guys could try it out and see if there are any problems etc. Will be better for the game to have a good online exeperience at launch :)

DBC 17 online was great, had some great hours playing it with a group of ppl. Although it had a bad start with unplayable online.

With just about a week to go for the game release...I believe the best 'test' for online will now be after the release itself, so let's just wait it out.

That said...I do remember the beta champs mentioning earlier that a lot of work has gone into improving the online experience.

Soon ;)

Yip, got a pretty cool one, they are updated regularly
UnsightlyDirectJunco.gif

Forget online, whatever we say could be rendered useless on release look at Call of Duty! Appalling release!!

Be build yes, no one is resting on their laurels still things to improve.

It's what they do!

A quick couple of questions, will you guys continue as beta testers once the game is released?

I'm just slightly intrigued of the logistics of it.

Also what is the carry through to the keeper like on Ashes? I remember DBC14 and 17 were quite different in the way that the ball went through to the keeper.

Just a thank-you as well to all the beta testers and those at Big Ant who have put in all of this hard work and effort so I can really test the human body's ability to run on no sleep!

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread