This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Mate I don't want to offend anyone. Being a beta tester thread I was expecting some kind of response not necessarily stating it's fixed. I understand there will be flaws. And You are right, you don't have to respond to my question. I was reposting since I thot it was missed out by the testers. As a buyer I am looking for answers from bigants. And this being a beta tester thread you guys do represent Bigants. Nothing against you blocker.

There is a degeneration of this thread from positivity and people glad to have some revelations and "real user" feedback, to an entitled demand for more info, for us (Wealey) to spend our (his) free time making videos with no thought to our (his) circumstances, and now banging on about consumer rights. you are one of those responsible.

Pre-order done at EB today. Would’ve been done yesterday if my first attempt $100 note didn’t fly out my pocket. (Sigh). Am hoping street date is broken ! Need to get cracking on some teams !

Agreed. Jus was curious to know. May be it will be good to add it in their ‘To Do List’ for their next game.

who knows what will make it in any future game but certainly there is a lot of talk about just this sort of thing and a really realistic situational ai. i think and hope everyone will find ashes a step in the right direction.

We do not represent Big Ant....we are just a group of dedicated feckwits pouring hours of freetime into helping BA because they were so kind/daft to invite us....anything we say is not official at all.

Best idea mate I was so happy when I found out about you guys helping. I wanted to cry but i'm a man hahaha.

I think of it like writing a book[ Dutch not me my writing, spelling sucks lol] you need a proof reader as when you are to close to the product you don't always see the problems in front of you.

Pre-order done at EB today. Would’ve been done yesterday if my first attempt $100 note didn’t fly out my pocket. (Sigh). Am hoping street date is broken ! Need to get cracking on some teams !

Yeah pre-ordered ages ago, I can't wait for next week, I have Thursday off work. Guess what I will be doing.:cheers

Best idea mate I was so happy when I found out about you guys helping. I wanted to cry but i'm a man hahaha.

I think of it like writing a book[ Dutch not me my writing, spelling sucks lol] you need a proof reader as when you are to close to the product you don't always see the problems in front of you.

I seem to recall in the lead up to DBC14 BA released their ball wear video as it was something you had been requesting a lot

You'l hardly finish any games in ashes you'l be too busy spamming LT + RT :)

I seem to recall in the lead up to DBC14 BA released their ball wear video as it was something you had been requesting a lot

You'l hardly finish any games in ashes you'l be too busy spamming LT + RT :)

I love how you can look at the ball in your hand. Just amazing.

The other one was leg byes mate.

PS Blocker just a guess here, I think one of the reasons why the academy is not released yet is the focus must be the ashes and the rest can wait.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP
There is a degeneration of this thread from positivity and people glad to have some revelations and "real user" feedback, to an entitled demand for more info, for us (Wealey) to spend our (his) free time making videos with no thought to our (his) circumstances, and now banging on about consumer rights. you are one of those responsible.
Don't pick my comment on being a buyer. My initial posts we're just questions. As much as you don't appreciate me asking the question and don't appreciate the way you responded. However, I do appreciate the efforts you guys have put in and this thread has been a revelation. I'm not here to spread negativity. I'm a concerned gamer and a die hard cricket fan.

I love how you can look at the ball in your hand. Just amazing.

PS The other one was leg byes mate.

yeah thought i'd answered that one? (saw that dutch had too). all the expected extras are in there and seem to work as should.

yeah thought i'd answered that one? (saw that dutch had too). all the expected extras are in there and seem to work as should.

I was talking the past mate. You answered it.[DOUBLEPOST=1510142439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't pick my comment on being a buyer. My initial posts we're just questions. As much as you don't appreciate me asking the question and don't appreciate the way you responded. However, I do appreciate the efforts you guys have put in and this thread has been a revelation. I'm not here to spread negativity. I'm a concerned gamer and a die hard cricket fan.

We all are mate. Just move on.

PS Blocker just a guess here, I think one of the reasons why the academy is not released yet is the focus must be the ashes and the rest can wait.;)
Exactly that. There is a date set aside for Academy stuff. It is all because the licenses are the main focus.

Disappeared for 30 mins and it's all going off.

This thread could easily of never happened and the wait would still be going on. Only did it as I was excited to show off the game.

Most questions will be answered, some will be missed as people are busy, some will be ignored because they are irritating.

Just because a thread is made does not then mean we are accountable for answering everything.

Chill, Relax, you got lots to look forward to.

Anyway let me crack on with my work need to get home and play my new build of the game.

Not sorry...

This thread could easily of never happened and the wait would still be going on. Only did it as I was excited to show off the game.

Most questions will be answered, some will be missed as people are busy, some will be ignored because they are irritating.

Just because a thread is made does not then mean we are accountable for answering everything.

Anyway let me crack on with my work need to get home and play my new build of the game.

Not sorry...

Thanks mate keep up the great work.

Not sorry...
Ignoring some people is the way to be mate. I guess they are never happy in life with anything and everything. You enjoy your new build and maybe give us good people some thing tomorrow

Ignoring some people is the way to be mate. I guess they are never happy in life with anything and everything. You enjoy your new build and maybe give us good people some thing tomorrow

I'll def do something, but the thread is getting slightly derailed. Like every thread it turns into a request thread or bug fixing thread.

That's not what it's about it's about enjoying what we can share.

Report bugs after release and chances are we already have them covered or they will be tweaked if possible.

This is it not aimed at you btw!! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread