This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Forget online, whatever we say could be rendered useless on release look at Call of Duty! Appalling release!!

Be build yes, no one is resting on their laurels still things to improve.

It's what they do!

I'm a COD fan myself, and it had issues for a day or two only. Just saying from past experience that it has taken months before the games were able to be played online(DBC 14 & 17). Well I guess 16th will tell us more then, how it will go. Have high hopes :)[DOUBLEPOST=1510147609][/DOUBLEPOST]
NO way...We take every word of yours as a writing on stone.

With just about a week to go for the game release...I believe the best 'test' for online will now be after the release itself, so let's just wait it out.

That said...I do remember the beta champs mentioning earlier that a lot of work has gone into improving the online experience.

Yes, you're right bro.

Chaps having read every post on this thread ( why do feckwits want to have
“so many Negative waves Moriarty”)
about the game .
It’s a real buzz to have fellow members with true love for a COMPUTER cricket games like me , being able to play ashes cricket and give their views and try help and influence the game.
It’s then up to bigant to use it or not but at least the is a willingness to make the best cricket game ever is there .
It’s not going to be perfect like every new Fifa game there is always something to fix and improve .
Roll on 16th!

Please pardon me if this has already been asked, but what is the state of sides the AI bowler chooses to bowl?

For example in both the previous games, AI fast bowlers would continuously choose to bowl round the wicket to Right hand batsmen. Similarly a Right arm offie would very often bowl Over the wicket to Left Hand Batsmen.

This is a tiny issue, but certainly breaks the immersion a bit.

So it’d be great if any tester could comment on this. :)

@blockerdave @Llewelynf @Dutch @WealeyH and all other beta testers out there, if my following question sounds silly, dont get irritated, just ignore.

I remember reading somewhere all tester did their testing in PC. Then why is it Steam version of the game is getting released late ?

@blockerdave @Llewelynf @Dutch @WealeyH and all other beta testers out there, if my following question sounds silly, dont get irritated, just ignore.

I remember reading somewhere all tester did their testing in PC. Then why is it Steam version of the game is getting released late ?
Not sure, piracy maybe would be my guess?

Used for testing as you can release updates as an when you want

Maybe career mode is embargoed until a certain date where more information will be released by Big Ant. Would make sense

Maybe for security against pirates is the reason

I am assuming, so this may not be true, that PC is held off to keep testing for any patches that may be forth coming. Also in the past, BA have not released PC to counter piracy. Almost forcing people to buy console version. This is not 100% accurate but only my view.

Users who are viewing this thread