This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Are these static cams just an additional ones along with original DBC17 cameras i doubt. Since static cams are not good with controller to play

Assuming they make the final game, then yes they would be additional. They have not removed any camera options in the beta.

I know I can wait for a week and find out myself, but I am going to ask anyway. Are you able to assign buttons as per your preference. I personally would have liked R1 for stepping out instead of pressing R3. That required a lot of premeditation @blockerdave @WealeyH

How about the old french cut to fine legs guys. I don't remember seeing to many if any inside edges for four runs in DBC14/DBC17

Love everything else as you guys have almost everything else covered.

Static camera positions. The camera then transitions to fielding camera as per other camera selections.

VirQS5L.jpg

There's something visually pleasing about it (perhaps the zoom on the players/kits), but for gameplay it is absolutely awful

i played 3 balls on each. i hated the close one. just literally looked like going back 20 years. far one was meh.

and as you say gameplay was shite.

Now come on that would be the sensible thing to do and I have come to the conclusion that the community is currently inhabited by a bunch of ungrateful idiots.

Haha what I wanted to do isn't quite possible until next next week, I may do a lil ODI montage but I'm short of any real time until the weekend. So I may just out some effort into something and release it next week to get everybody on the hype train again!!

Perhaps better for batting than bowling, for those who like to be behind the bowler

If you're using the newly introduced controls and have the batting marker on then maybe, otherwise the depth perception makes it near impossible to time it properly. But hey, at least the option is finally there for those who want it (assuming it makes the final game)

Users who are viewing this thread