This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Hi Beta testers, I have 2 questions...

I'm assuming not, but are English Ashes stadiums licensed so we can play the reverse fixtures?

IIRC in DBC17 after a player gets given out and you choose not to review it then a replay did not show. Has this been changed for Ashes / or are there any improvements/changes to replays that you can tell us about?

The game looks fab. That static cam looks really nice, but as you say, if it affects gameplay then I probably won't be using it. Nice to have the choice tho.

If this is something that the beta team can respond to:- I know it was mentioned that DRS on demand was a hot topic in your discussions with BigAnt and that it didn't make the cut. I'm guessing the reason might be some sort of limitation/restriction on its use rather than the ability to implement it. So does that mean we might never have that feature as things stand or is it that the time constraints didn't allow that to happen and we may see it in future iterations (hopefully many to come)?

Not really, cuz the bowler just pops out of nowehere in the middle of the run, and it makes timing extremely difficult.

So it's similar to the camera in Brian Lara Cricket then from the 1990s?

I think people were asking for a camera like this one:

Which shows the bowler running in.. then becomes static before the delivery stride.

Not unless you record it yourself.....it is on the wishlist however.........
Can you please include the career player highlights options as well of the match if possible in the wish list? Many Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread