This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

If this is something that the beta team can respond to:- I know it was mentioned that DRS on demand was a hot topic in your discussions with BigAnt and that it didn't make the cut. I'm guessing the reason might be some sort of limitation/restriction on its use rather than the ability to implement it. So does that mean we might never have that feature as things stand or is it that the time constraints didn't allow that to happen and we may see it in future iterations (hopefully many to come)?

I could be completely wrong but possibly a memory thing? I don't think it's to do with usage or anything

So it's similar to the camera in Brian Lara Cricket then from the 1990s?

I think people were asking for a camera like this one:

Which shows the bowler running in.. then becomes static before the delivery stride.

if i understand what MattW said correctly, the whole run up is only visible in that game because the run-ups for pace bowlers were shortened.

there are 2 cameras: fixed far is closer to that one, but because the run-up isn't shortened the bowler still starts off screen although you see much more of the run up. fixed close is yeah like the really old ones and you see very little of the run up. they are both vile.

do we have drinks during games?
do we have playing dressing room view during match
Can we get into the ground and assess the conditions our selves?
Is match referee visible , does he give match fines ?
Lol ...

If this is something that the beta team can respond to:- I know it was mentioned that DRS on demand was a hot topic in your discussions with BigAnt and that it didn't make the cut. I'm guessing the reason might be some sort of limitation/restriction on its use rather than the ability to implement it. So does that mean we might never have that feature as things stand or is it that the time constraints didn't allow that to happen and we may see it in future iterations (hopefully many to come)?

i can assure you, whether i'm involved in future betas or not, i will still be badgering/moaning about this feature!

I was going to release a video today, but thanks to the stupidity of people i'm not going to until at least monday.
giphy.gif

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys have a full list of the licensed stadiums? Love that North Sydney and the grounds that the women are playing at are included!

if i understand what MattW said correctly, the whole run up is only visible in that game because the run-ups for pace bowlers were shortened.

there are 2 cameras: fixed far is closer to that one, but because the run-up isn't shortened the bowler still starts off screen although you see much more of the run up. fixed close is yeah like the really old ones and you see very little of the run up. they are both vile.
Fixed cams are not good for game play wise obviously. Are all cams we are used to play in DBC17 included in Ashes game

I could be completely wrong but possibly a memory thing? I don't think it's to do with usage or anything
Memory as in volatile/cache/buffer memory? Okay, I think this was misunderstood. By "on demand", I meant having the ability to view Snicko/Hot Spot for one particular delivery that resets after the lifecycle of the said delivery is complete.

For example: I played and missed one at 2.1 overs. I go and watch the snicko for that delivery. Then I played and missed the next one too. So this time, the snicko would be available for 2.2 only and not 2.1. This would mean at any given time, the data will be available for the current delivery only and not past deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread