This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

I don't understand though why some guys are just taking it personally. The issue doesn' affect some people and at the same time it effects some people. It's just that I saw something in the play that I personally felt was wrong and not as per the rules of the game and I pointed it out. How it means I am dissing the game or trying to bring out issues for no reason etc etc it beyond my understanding tbh.

How well do you conclude something before even getting hands on the game?

How well do you conclude something before even getting hands on the game?
There is nothing wrong with watching the vids and having questions; however my experience is is that until you actually play the game your perspective on the issues you saw become real and therefore often dont bother you; in other Words If the majority of the game immerses you enough other issues arent important as long as you dont experience them as gamebreaking: however you dont really know that until you have played the game for a while rather than just watch others doing so

Mate we are all a bit tetchy and need to calm down, especially me. Its going to be a great game. Lets just enjoy that and enjoy each others opinions and each orhers company.....Words and meanings are lost in translation.....

I think you guys are getting a taste of what it's like to be involved in a games development! You beta guys are pretty much the sole source of detailed information about this game before it's launch which is pretty unique in my experience of gaming and it means you are currently the lightning rod for all feedback, both positive and negative. With the smooth comes the rough!

Bear in mind that the sole reason I am now going to purchase the game is because it has been tested by and received positive feedback from fellow consumers and cricket fans who shared my frustrations with the previous games!

I don't understand though why some guys are just taking it personally. The issue doesn' affect some people and at the same time it effects some people. It's just that I saw something in the play that I personally felt was wrong and not as per the rules of the game and I pointed it out. How it means I am dissing the game or trying to bring out issues for no reason etc etc it beyond my understanding tbh.

And if that's the general attitude around here where one should not comment on what they see as a flaw and have a genuine desire to talk about it so that the game can be better then I guess il refrain myself from posting more here from here on. Yes...that's what il do infact

You obviously know your cricket so don't go. Play the game and then feedback your perceived flaws as most people who post on here will. If its top of everybody's 'wishlist' it will mean 2 things.

1. The game will be amazing and...
2. It will probably be looked into.

God the is some crap put up in this thread at certain times of the day:noway
A question to the beta testers only
Having enjoyed the batting in don bradman 14 the most , do you feel ashes batting is a big improvement .
When your batting do you get the feeling you're Root,cook or smith etc playing shots around the wicket.
thanks in advance :thumbs

God the is some crap put up in this thread at certain times of the day:noway
A question to the beta testers only
Having enjoyed the batting in don bradman 14 the most , do you feel ashes batting is a big improvement .
When your batting do you get the feeling you're Root,cook or smith etc playing shots around the wicket.
thanks in advance :thumbs
I love just love batting in oro mode: you are Joe Root! You feel the pressure!

There is nothing wrong with watching the vids and having questions; however my experience is is that until you actually play the game your perspective on the issues you saw become real and therefore often dont bother you; in other Words If the majority of the game immerses you enough other issues arent important as long as you dont experience them as gamebreaking: however you dont really know that until you have played the game for a while rather than just watch others doing so

tbh, people are trying to point out ever small thing instead of seeing what's in front. It's just a beta, few things are meant to be in certain way.

just wanna make something clear, critique and identify things as you please. It helps and we can feed back.

It's how you word things. I don't take things personal. I couldn't care less. I enjoy the game and love playing it.

But saying there's an lack of awareness etc etc will just wind people up as it's simply not true.

just wanna make something clear, critique and identify things as you please. It helps and we can feed back.

It's how you word things. I don't take things personal. I couldn't care less. I enjoy the game and love playing it.

But saying there's an lack of awareness etc etc will just wind people up as it's simply not true.

Since we are on the topic of no-balls, am curious to know whether spinners can bowl a no ball in Ashes Cricket. Would love to face a "free hit" against a spinner :yes

People are pointing out silly things that's not even noticeable. How about how late Smith plays the ball. That forward defensive etc. There are so much to be happy about

Question: On the day 1 release game, there will be no "get best teams" option and all the other teams will have generic players since there is no academy released yet?

Users who are viewing this thread