This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Is there any option like add last ball to highlight so that we can save the highlights and watch it later or share to the community?
This would be a great addition if its available.

Just wondering if replays of LBW's/nicks after batsmen given out and they don't review. Does the ball tracker/snicko auto play after the replays of the wicket? I remember thinking when playing dbc that would be cool as when watching cricket they do. I know it's different obviously :)

When playing a friend online mainly on dbc14 all lbw/possible nicks that were given out or close we'd both review just to see as if we didn't we would never know. (we had the max possible reviews in our edited match type :) ) I didn't play much dbc17 online so i don't know if that was added. It was great fun both saying 'ohhh that's plum/Never out!' Then not having that clarity especially LWB's. Always felt strange not knowing for me anyway as the replays never really showed it well enough.

Sorry if this is a stupid post :) Just remembered how I'd wish it would auto run the snicko/ball tracking after given out and no review. I know you can call up ball tracking on 17. Can't remember if you could when in online matches.

they don't unfortunately. We also asked about hotspot and snicko on demand but these aren't in at the moment. No idea if that is patchable or not but it was much requested

Ok here's some ODI batting, its a dusty soft pitch so the bounce is lower than the harder ones.

ps; sorry for lossy encode, the game looks much better than this and this is not even the highest setting.

Thanks for the video.
But the fielder(jersey no 95) I think it's Adil Rashid.
Shouldnt he be throwing with his right hand?
I was told this issue was solved it has been existing in past 2 games.
Still its not solved?

Ok here's some ODI batting, its a dusty soft pitch so the bounce is lower than the harder ones.

ps; sorry for lossy encode, the game looks much better than this and this is not even the highest setting.
Great video mate, thanks!

Game looks absolutely awesome, can’t wait to play it myself.
I know this game has not been released yet, but some of the times the commentary feels slighlty here n there. You played and missed some shots and Slater goes like ”No shot offered” or something like that. Then when the BEAUTIFUL six hitting you did, the commentator did not mention a big shot or a six has been hit.

Other than that, this game looks wayyy better than the previous titles we had. High expectations!!

Great video thanks. Good to see some ODI play.

Someone creating the players didn't think much of Jake Ball's fielding. All the other England players are rated in the 90s, Ball 46.:lol

fileders are fast which is very good ... looks damn good thanks .. and am sure its not high setting .. O.o[DOUBLEPOST=1510336101][/DOUBLEPOST]

and that straigh six wooow

Don't think this has been mentioned before, but the field radar flips offside to legside and vice versa despite the camera staying behind the batsman, creating an inverted effect. I think it was noticeable on an earlier video as well, although can't remember which one. Is there a setting to change this?
Otherwise the game play continues to look incredible.

Can you tell, What is the camera u were batting on? Toggling on and off the transparency of batsman to view the bowler running, seems to be new to me.

Don't think this has been mentioned before, but the field radar flips offside to legside and vice versa despite the camera staying behind the batsman, creating an inverted effect. I think it was noticeable on an earlier video as well, although can't remember which one. Is there a setting to change this?
Otherwise the game play continues to look incredible.

I noticed the same thing. I am assuming there is a setting somewhere to invert it? Otherwise, it would be good for the BA team to fix this.

The gameplay is beautiful, I also noticed that inverting radar thing, not disturbing the gameplay but a bit irritating.... Surely it’s a setting...

@grkrama Never thought I’d say this, but the animations have truly changed this game. :clap Excellent video btw.

I have a question though. What’s the state of Cut shots or Late Cuts against the spinner? Are those shots playable now?

Users who are viewing this thread