This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Can you tell, What is the camera u were batting on? Toggling on and off the transparency of batsman to view the bowler running, seems to be new to me.
Close cam, Transparency option has always been there.

I noticed the same thing. I am assuming there is a setting somewhere to invert it? Otherwise, it would be good for the BA team to fix this.
This has been mentioned.

Close cam, Transparency option has always been there.
No no. I meant, I don’t remember doing this (transparency thing) I wonder may be is there another camera view near batting cam that makes us not toggle this option but have a good view of the bowlers running in?

Capture23.PNG
Shouldn't the fielder placement HUD be inverted as the batsman is playing from behind! I don't know how hard will that be to change and i'm not sure how it feels to you @grkrama but I surely got confused seeing that.
Edit: and bowlers not reacting to catches after bowling still exists. I hope it gets tweaked a bit

Last edited:
What sort of thing would you want?

I dunno something cool looking? WEALEY in it or something! Not a clue haha!

Ok so I have a highlights package for the first power play of my first ODI.

I'll be honest lads the FRAPS and game stutters when recording and I don't like it.

So I'll upload this and the rest will be PS4 in all its glory early next week to get us pumped for release!

This is just a taster to how the AI go about their business in an ODI

I dunno something cool looking? WEALEY in it or something! Not a clue haha!

Ok so I have a highlights package for the first power play of my first ODI.

I'll be honest lads the FRAPS and game stutters when recording and I don't like it.

So I'll upload this and the rest will be PS4 in all its glory early next week to get us pumped for release!

This is just a taster to how the AI go about their business in an ODI
Do you like The Sopranos?
4dTWNXo.png

Users who are viewing this thread