Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Fantastic start for Gillespie. Got the breakthrough then got Thorpe and continued the pressure. Now what's the odds on Tom to get smashed for six? What! The odds are so likely that they're not even taking bets :p.

:happy 100 PAGES!!! :happy

Well what can I say? The story has reached 100 pages. I could never have dreamt when I first formed this idea that it would last so long. I really have enjoyed this story and plan on it to keep on going for a long time. However, special thanks to all those who have commented and supported me throughout. It has been tough at times, but you guys have kept me going, so thank you for the support. I hope you will keep reading and posting your comments and ideas :)

And it was the legend himself to get it to 100 :cool:. But in all seriousness (in this thread! :eek:) fantastic work on this story Tom. It thoroughly deserves every reward it's received and deserves one hundred pages of replies. Great work Tom and I hope this continues for a long time.

Well done Tom :clap I hope you still continue this story till you get your Three Lions logo on a shirt! and also continue your career.Once again Well done ;) Keep on rocking man!

100 Pages!!!!! :eek: That's pretty impressive! Awesome work mate! :happy

Congratulations on the 100 pages! Raise the keyboard for everyone to see :D

You've pulled the game back a little bit. Gillespie is on fire, should of played for Australia in India :D. Another quick wicket and the momentum shifts back in your favour.

Congrats on 100 pages! Thats great stuff!!

Thats great stuff!! Very good bowling by Gillispie! Should be interesting to see how Surrey bat from here.

Congrats on 100 pages.

Pitch it up in your spell and try to flick in the occaisional bouncer,might take Butcher by surprise!;)

What bowling from Gillespie. Good double breakthrough for you guys. You really required that.

Tom. I must congratulate you personally! :hpraise

congrats on reaching the big 100 pages mate. Great comeback by the boys there just need to get them out quickly now. i can see a glamorgan victory kutgw

I would update, but I have cut my index finger and it hurts to type. Will be an update tomorrow :) (Worst excuse in the history of the forum, I know :p)

Apologies the story has had to end so abruptly, but I really do not enjoy this forum anymore, so have decided to leave (Leaving/Back Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread