Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Are you sure, Tom? I somehow have a feeling that your kind/good heart will bring you back to this story somehow. ;)

In all honesty Suren, I really don't know. There will be times when I see your story and I just want to start it up again. However, life really is beginning to catch up with me these days and I am spending a lot more time with the gf these days which means less time to do things like stories. Anyway, for the moment I am concentrating on making my updated English County Domestic Roster :)

Thanks for the kind comments, Nick :)

haha Tom.. there is certainly no worries regarding the time management for updating.. As we are all aware of the thing that, there is definitely no time constraint in updating the story. And that too this story do have plenty of plenty of support behind it.. And am sure that members will understand writer's busy schedule in real life.

if you are planning to make a come back, update the story whenever you can and entertain the members :) Ball is in your court, Tom and so, the decision is yours :)

Say What?

So there I am doing my warming up stretches. I really wanted to get a bowl at Butcher and to send that smug gits stumps back to posh London with him. Cooky was dancing around like a prat and pointing upwards. I looked up

"What the........"

I couldnt't tell what it was but something was falling towards the ground very fast. Everyone ran, for the boundary. With a massive slam a FRIDGE burrowed itself right into the square??? :eek: We all stood there in utter confusion. Then a sofa and TV crashed onto the ground as well. Saqlain came up to me,

"This a British custom?"

"Only if you are from Essex, and that is 'cause they nick everything."

Then a group of men with parachutes landed in the ground as well. What the hell was going on? One of them walked up to us.

"Apologies guys. We were trying to do a world record, for a sky dive with the most pieces of furniture, but we were blown of course due to gale force winds."

I honestly thought I was dreaming. This was so random. Both teams began to head back to the changing rooms whilst the match referr contacted the ECB. We were soon told the match had been cancelled, mainly down to the giant fridge embedded in our square. The groundsmen would have fun repairing that pitch :p

Well with no match to play, we all got ready to go back to our respective homes. All of a sudden a group of black Mercedes pulled up and out stepped a group of policemen. They took David Hemp, Shaun Marsh, Dimitry Mascarenhas and Matthew Wood and took them away. The Coach went to speak to the police officer. He came back to us,

"They've been charged with match-fixing. Just go home, I'll contact you all tomorrow when I find out more."

I was stunned by the news, there must have been a mistake. I could only hope so.

Good ol' tom superiority! I can feel it! Greattttttt to see ya back tom mate. You don't know how many you inspired! Just love the story. Great update as eveerr mate. KUTGW! (Well, i know you always will:p) :)..

good to see this story back up and running. in all honesty this story gave me some inspiration to do my own career story. and im not just saying that for the sake of it. kutgw mate

Haha :p Falling fridge stopps play!

Wait, I thought you were in charge of the whole match fixing thing? You little snitch! :p

Are you sure you got your facts right there???? I think you threw that fridge through the pavillion window :p

Users who are viewing this thread