Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Right guys. There is a slight problem. Before I start, the story is not ending so don't worry :)

I'm getting a new laptop this weekend, which should fix the problems with the player's face :) However, while I was out last night my parents deleted everything on the old computer, including my save games, FRAPS etc. Now this leaves us with a slight situation. I can either:

a) Start from the beginning of the season all over again
b) Miss the rest of the season due to injury or maybe move counties or country?
c) End the Story

So I would just like to hear your opinion before I make any decisions. I personally think b) might be a good idea. Anyway, I would like to hear your views

Nooooooooo! I say B but stay with Kent

I say option B,

but be creative tommy drugs, betting scandal, assault etc etc

then come back maybe playing state in aus or just english county,

sorry havent been here much tommy been very busy, just KUTGW mate and option

:happyB:happy

I think you should do the B option like be injured for the the whole season and you will have to prove your form again in county with kent

ohh no! Thats awful news! Id say B but like sum1 sed above - make it as interesting as it has been up to this point! Good Luck with the change of clubs! :)

how unfortunate mate. i agree with freddiw. Be in some sort of scandal then come back next season with Kent again.

C!!!!
nah only kidding B)
a mad dog attacked you and ripped your stitches out and you almost bleed to death but you survive. lol

Right cheers for the input guys, more is welcome. I'll miss the rest of the season, somehow.

I'll need a week or two to sort everything out, so your patience is appreciated. Cheers :cheers

B, go to Yorkshire or even play in the IPL! :D

B, sign for Lancashire!!!
You cam be arrested for 6 months for assault :D

Users who are viewing this thread