Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
VirusVault.jpg

Should've hit him harder Tom.:D Great upate.

adyhorn added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Congrats on 25,000 views Tom.

Wow!! Funny update . You should have called me I could have help you in something . Is you gf good that even Hodge liked her . Lolz its a lot funny . :p

Brilliant update mate

wat an update always getting into trouble. first you got shot now your suspended

lol this story gets better and better a brawl in a cricket match now that is a bit more interesting then jellybean incidents lol

Haha, that is well funny.

Repercussions

I must say in my defence, I didn't mean to break his nose. He actually walked into the punch which made it worse. Of course it was stupid of me, but I lost my temper. Once the first punch was thrown Cooky leapt straight in as well and managed to knock Andrew Symonds over (what a poof) but it was soon broken up. Cooky did have a massive lump on his head as Andrew Flintoff hit him with his bat. Luckily no one is pressing charges so hopefully we can move on.

Originally I was given a 3 match ban but we were able to over-turn that which left me with just the lack of a salary for the next five matches, which I could live with. We had to forfeit the match as I had thrown the first punch, but it was not a disaster. Yes we had so far last all our games this season, but I was confident we could find some form soon. Unfortunately our next match was a Pro45 clash against Essex. I wouldn't be surprised if Essex won the Pro45 this season. Their team is very strong.

Cooky was back in training soon enough and we had a good joke around. I really appreciated the way he jumped in to defend me. Decking Symonds was a class act. Perhaps he should think about a career in boxing :p I was taken aside by the coach for a bit of a talking too about the recent events,

"Right Tom you can guess why you are here. Firstly I'm not going to blame you for your actions. A man has to defend his women and Brad Hodge is a typical Aussie, a sleeze. So I'm not going to go on about it. You have been given your punishment by the ECB and we move on now. No I want to talk to you about how you have settled in."

"I've settled in just fine, coach. This is a brilliant group of lads and the system here really seems to work."

"Well I am glad you are content. I'm slightly concerned some of the younger players might be a bit unhappy with our start to the season."

"Nope not me. I just want to focus on improving my game for the benefit of the team."

"That is a great attitude to have and I am pleased to hear it :)"

So the coach was concerned about our start to the season. I couldn't exactly blame him. The Bin Ladens had invested a lot of money and they wanted results. He would be in the firing line if we failed. Hopefully we could begin to improve for his sake.....

Sorry did I miss something? The Bin Ladens are in control of Glamorgan CCC? ... anyway... glad to see the coach has moved on! :) Hope success comes soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread