Tips to stay awake

loads of COFFEE can do the trick...or eat something really horrible which you don't like at all...might work:rolleyes:

Just skip the classes, it is best for u or don't think about being stayed awake as it will make u more sleepy:D (this is for future reference obviously as i assume or pretty much sure that u have go through the situation already:p)

So how was the day, it may be helpful to others also:)

Last edited:
I'm doing an all-nighter tonight. 2,500 word essay due in tomorrow. I don't give a crap about missing my one lecture tomorrow morning :p

P.S. If the uni saw this, I am going to that lecture :spy

I'm staying awake all night today. Had a bet with someone if I could. :p

Is he/her monitoring your jagran (staying awake all night):D

Highlander it is easy, prepare for the essay, if it doesn't finish the way u want, then as u said ur self don't mind skipping, just skip, well that begs the question what u people do all day, oh yeah I read ur earlier post u sleep during that period:D
:cheers

Highlander it is easy, prepare for the essay, if it doesn't finish the way u want, then as u said ur self don't mind skipping, just skip, well that begs the question what u people do all day, oh yeah I read ur earlier post u sleep during that period:D
:cheers

I know exactly what I am going to write, but you answered your own question, I was asleep :p Thing is you have to hand in the essay or else they start getting grumpy and taking marks off, and I don't want to have work start to pile up. As long as you pass the first year that is all that matters. None of the marks even count to your final grade :p

^^ So basically it's win win situation, well good luck with ur grades and first year

@ Kshitiz what's with internet wildness:confused:/or is it ?, you are surfing internet right, well it's little under 3 hour till 6:00 (I think it's fair to assume it as proper morning:p).

Oh I forget, I don't have any jagran or all nighter to do:D

Good Night:)

Last edited:
Well, I got through my classes just fine, for the most part. There was one class where I still can't recollect exactly what went on, because I kept trying to sleep, while simultaneously trying to stop myself so that the professor wouldn't get mad. I think I just ended up blinking rapidly.

Well, I got through my classes just fine, for the most part. There was one class where I still can't recollect exactly what went on, because I kept trying to sleep, while simultaneously trying to stop myself so that the professor wouldn't get mad. I think I just ended up blinking rapidly.
Hats are useful inventions. Just wear a hat and pretend to be taking notes on paper and dawdle off. Just make sure you don't snore.

or you can wear those fake glasses with eyes picture in place of the lens...they work pretty well;)

Have my girl. You will never sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread