Tips to stay awake

Not a few years yet, as charming as I'm sure she is :)

Still here btw ;) Writing my conclusion now :happy

What I have found out as the best result. Lots of coffee and splashing cold water over yourself every half hour or so

Not a few years yet, as charming as I'm sure she is :)

Still here btw ;) Writing my conclusion now :happy

What I have found out as the best result. Lots of coffee and splashing cold water over yourself every half hour or so

:o

You are so going to crash.

Tom how are you still online. Anyway I hope you learnt a valuable lesson. Now I am going to go onto Aberdeen universitys contact page and email them about your absense from your first lecture today. :p

It's in fourty minutes, so screw it :p. I can barely even stand up and I still have another essay to write. What are the odds I can write 2,300 words by 3:30?

It's in fourty minutes, so screw it :p. I can barely even stand up and I still have another essay to write. What are the odds I can write 2,300 words by 3:30?

Tom, you inspire me.

On so many levels. Jesus, you're like superman... Who doesn't sleep? I don't know, you get my drift though.

I have no idea what you just said. That is no insult to you, I am just at the stage where I feel like I am drunk, but sadly I am not. I'm going to buy a 2 litre bottle of Lucozade now Then I am going to get this effing essay done!!!!!!!

Highlander999 added 31 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I have no idea what you just said. That is no insult to you, I am just at the stage where I feel like I am drunk, but sadly I am not. I'm going to buy a 2 litre bottle of Lucozade now Then I am going to get this effing essay done!!!!!!!

That did the trick. I need to work while I have the energy :p

No it doesn't. I've fallen asleep many times dreaming that I was awake. I remember several occasions where I wake up for school, get up, get my clothes, and start brushing my teeth before my Mom yells out and I realise it was all a dream and that I'm now 30 minutes late :o

I made it by 2 minutes! :) Would have been better if the gf had not slowed me down as I ended up writing her conclusion for her :p Now I am just going to pass out...;)

Listen to Baba O'Riley by The Who, with House in it, out loud. That should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread