TNA Lockdown Thread

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
TNA's next PPV is this Sunday in the United States, and Monday morning at 10am in Australia on Main Event, I am not sure the broadcast details elsewhere so you'll need to check your availability.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Lethal Lockdown Weapons Match
TEAM TOMKO (Tomko, AJ Styles, Team 3D, James Storm)
vs. TEAM CAGE (Cage, Sting, Nash, Rhino, Matt Morgan)

X CHAMPIONSHIP XSCAPE MATCH
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal (c) vs. Curry Man vs. "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt vs. Johnny Devine vs.Shark Boy vs. ??

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Payton Banks

FORMER PARTNERS COLLIDE

BG James vs. Kip James

WOMENS TAG TEAM MATCH
Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Gail Kim & ODB

QUEEN OF THE CAGE
Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Salinas vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Traci Brooks vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jacqueline vs. Roxxi Laveaux

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a fair line-up but at $35 which i get WWE PPV's including WM24 at, i won't be getting it as unfortunately, I have to pay for them.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
My bill is going to see $69.90 for both WWE and TNA PPVs this month as I ordered Wrestlemania's encore and I ordered TNA's Lockdown. I am looking forward to seeing Sting on PPV again, I haven't seen him on PPV since the old WCW days...

The final spot in the X Division Title Match will be on Impact! this week, should be a good PPV the Women's match is interesting as Hemme has done a lot of work of late to be a wrestler but I haven't seen much so this could be interesting.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
In the UK you can get PPVs on Bravo 2 for free, yep absolutely nothing. Unfortunately I am actually in the USA, so I would have to pay :p I'll have to wait till I am back.

World Championship match should be incredible if they let them go all out for it, plus Joe needs to get the win this time and finally win the gold.

Lethal Lockdown is always good and I expect more of the same. Some good spots available if they take them.

Also nice to see the Women still being taken seriously, much more so than WWE that is for sure. Proper womens matches for a change.

All in all good stuff I reckon

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
300px-Wrestling.gif

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Yeah I have seen that a lot, but I have seen a lot of WWE botches as well...just search Botchamania on youtube, you;ll enjoy it.

PPV was good, Joe became the TNA Champion, that was the only title change from the PPV.

sd92

International Coach
What a surprise, Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle.

Jesus.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Joe won! Thank goodness, he deserved it. Rematch next week which is likely to be a typically confusing finish, leading to another rematch for the PPV. Joe vs. Angle is always a good match

sd92

International Coach
Oh jesus. This is going on too long for me. They need a change for the main event.

What are they doing with AJ Styles, I don't really watch it but I hear he's just up Angles arse and not doing much. If so, they're wasting his great talent.

Users who are viewing this thread