Too many Cricket online competions

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well from past some days many members just starts new online cricket competitions and at the moment there are lots of new competitions going on.I am not against any competition but I want to say that moderators and administrators must keep an eye on them and please allow two to three competition each season and also please don't allow competitions in story forum as it will mess up.
Thanks

Gary123

School Cricketer
I also wanted to bring up this issue.
It is ok if people start the online leagues but it isn't if they just do it by seeing other members doing it.
And i think the leagues in stories are ok as they are interactive ones.
They have a storyline that is needed.
So i think that is completely ok.
Also its upto the manager of the league if he has to take the league as a story or just simulate matches and post the results.
If he just has to simulate then it should e in online games forum.
If he has to do as a story then it should be in stories forum.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
dear but i think a story forum shouldn't have any competition except story of the month and not everyone just getup from there bed and start doing a competition there must be limit each season.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Well from past some days many members just starts new online cricket competitions and at the moment there are lots of new competitions going on.I am not against any competition but I want to say that moderators and administrators must keep an eye on them and please allow two to three competition each season and also please don't allow competitions in story forum as it will mess up.
Thanks

Absolutely correct.We should have 2,3 online competitions per season it is really messing up.You can't blame someone or say that it should be reduced as it can't so i dont think any decission can be take on this issue but right question.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
but these online cricket competitions are also sort of competitions,when we have separate forum then why we allow to have same thing in an other forum.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Its not same the rules are different same as simulation game like cricsim or cricket07.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
just allow competitions on the bases of who started first and what is his or her idea about competitions.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Correct mate it should be allowed with idea if is matches any other member idea little bit also it should not be allowed as in cricket07 new download forumit goes to moderation single thread also goes for moderation this rule should be allowed in all forums.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
dear this is what now? i dont know see any rules stating the online gamez cant be created!!!1!

Users who are viewing this thread