Top Gear's back! [Vote on the best Stig line ever]

Choose your favourite Stig quote of all time.

• He once threw a microwave at a tramp.

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • He realised before anyone that Jade Goody was a racist, pig-faced, waste of blood and organs.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • He once punched a horse to the ground.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is confused by stairs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He urinates 98 RON petrol.

• Jimmy Carter wants him dead.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is stumped by clouds.

• If he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci code in 43 seconds.

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • The outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the N?rburgring.

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • If given an important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet.

• His first name really is "The".

• If he went on Celebrity Love Island, they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen.

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
That Marauder is just awesome. I could see me using that on the motorway at rush hour. A lot of injuries and deaths but I'd get home pretty quick.

That was very funny. :lol :lol
Yea, good to finally see some regular TG. Apparently, Stigs grow up very fast and went on to set a blindingly fast lap in that Ariel Atom V8. Decent episode, won't go into too much detail in case people haven't seen it (although from seeing how active this thread is, not many people on PC give a hoot about Top Gear.)

High time it went back to the top of the list then, eh? :D

I love how Dave shows old Top Gear episodes, but I wish they'd show some of the really early ones from 'New' Top Gear - I've never seen the one with Damon Hill for example - does anyone know if that episode is available to watch anywhere?

Edit: I just found this:

Was old Top Gear really that boring? :lol

Edit: I only watched the beginning, but the way they introduce it, it sounds more like Newsnight than Top Gear as we know it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I must check out the bit with Clarkson - I'm sure that won't be boring, unlike the rest of it!

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Funniest bit of Top Gear I've seen in a long long time:

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
What happened to the 'some say..... all we know is that he's called the Stig' in this episode? First time I ever remember Top Gear not having one, unless I missed it somehow.

The lads did look amusing with those 'taches though. :D :lol

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea, James just looks awesome with the moustache and the glasses.

They didn't have a Stig line in that episode 'cause they didn't take the Jensen Interceptor (what a name for a car) around the track and the Lotus T125 out 'cause it was raining at the track and they wanted to being it back on a dry day.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Did anyone else see the India special? I think it's a bit pathetic for the Indian High Commission to complain about the programme. If they didn't know what was likely to happen that's their fault and it wasn't all that offensive.

Manly

Thor
They're being bells..

We were discussing it in the pub actually, that packed lunch system they've got there is absolutely tremendous, a superbly run exercise every day.

The signs joke was hilarious, didn't even occur to me what they were setting up when they revealed them.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Well, as I said before, everyone seems happy to make fun of us Brits, but we're not supposed to give a bit back? Bollards.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
i enjoyed the india special, very funny. and for once none of their cars broke down, it would've been a nightmare to fix if it did.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Do any of you guys watch Top Gear USA? If it hasn't already happened, Clarkson, Hammond and May should definitely take on Tanner, Foust and Routledge in a few challenges!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Massive bump I know - but Top Gear's back! New series tonight on BBC2 - somehow or other I've only just heard about that now; it's probably really old news, ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread