Top Gear's back! [Vote on the best Stig line ever]

Choose your favourite Stig quote of all time.

• He once threw a microwave at a tramp.

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • He realised before anyone that Jade Goody was a racist, pig-faced, waste of blood and organs.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • He once punched a horse to the ground.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is confused by stairs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He urinates 98 RON petrol.

• Jimmy Carter wants him dead.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is stumped by clouds.

• If he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci code in 43 seconds.

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • The outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the N?rburgring.

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • If given an important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet.

• His first name really is "The".

• If he went on Celebrity Love Island, they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen.

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
The thing is, in that last USA episode, they were slagging off the Stig big time (Clarkson actually shoots a cardboard cutout of him with an M16 or something like that; I wonder how much of that was for 'TV' and how much was reflecting their true feelings), but as you said, Top Gear without the Stig will be a bit odd.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Top Gear stars come under fire for ‘shooting’ The Stig

Apparently, people who take life a bit too seriously aren't too happy about Clarkson, May and Hammond shooting cardboard cut outs of the Stig. Honestly, some people just have no life. Who in their right mind would sit down and write a letter of complaint to a broadcaster. They must have done everything there is to do in the entire world to get down to that.

But that episode was super. Really very entertaining. Loved the SLS and the 458 in particular. The deep roar from the SLS was amazing. I always enjoy the news segment when they look at presents with a motoring theme. Overall, I'd give that episode 9/10.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Top Gear stars come under fire for ?shooting? The Stig

Apparently, people who take life a bit too seriously aren't too happy about Clarkson, May and Hammond shooting cardboard cut outs of the Stig. Honestly, some people just have no life. Who in their right mind would sit down and write a letter of complaint to a broadcaster. They must have done everything there is to do in the entire world to get down to that.

But that episode was super. Really very entertaining. Loved the SLS and the 458 in particular. The deep roar from the SLS was amazing. I always enjoy the news segment when they look at presents with a motoring theme. Overall, I'd give that episode 9/10.

You'd be surprised what people would write in about - a while back, people wrote in to the BBC because they'd got a bee in their bonnett when The (new) Doctor - just after regenerating - said 'and I'm still not ginger'! It's a long-running joke and it hasn't got anything to do with having a go at ginger people because, as anyone with half a braincell can figure, the man clearly wants to be ginger and is disappointed that yet again, he isn't!

Great episode though - am looking forwards to the next one. :)

Sureshot

Executive member
New series starts tomorrow night, be interesting to see how Stig plans out.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea, good to finally see some regular TG. Apparently, Stigs grow up very fast and went on to set a blindingly fast lap in that Ariel Atom V8. Decent episode, won't go into too much detail in case people haven't seen it (although from seeing how active this thread is, not many people on PC give a hoot about Top Gear.)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like Top Gear but I haven't been able to catch the latest episode yet. I like it more for the challenges and humour than the cars :/

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I just had to comment about the nonsense surrounding Top Gear 'insulting' Mexican stereotypes - what about when other nations make fun of us?

So when people insult or make fun of British stereotypes (such as CM Punk's jibe about British people's teeth - to a live British audience of thousands), we're supposed to just keep nice and quiet and be polite little Englishmen. Get stuffed - the WWE was making fun of British people to make good TV, just as Top Gear was taking the piss of Mexicans. All nations make fun of other national stereotypes, so grow up you Mexicans and stop acting like little babies!

Keep it up, Top Gear crew.

Will Browne

Club Cricketer
The stig (Ben Collins) went to my school. He is doing our speech day in the summer. Very excited.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Me too :D

Would have been quite expensive to blow those cars up

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That Marauder is just awesome. I could see me using that on the motorway at rush hour. A lot of injuries and deaths but I'd get home pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread