TENNIS TopSpin 2K25- Coming Soon

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Wimbledon and all Grand Chelem,Federer, Serena Williams and many legends, I think it's cost many millions of dollars.
I'm waiting since 13 years so I'll be the full package, the Grand Slam edition.
I hope Djoko is in
Wimbledon confirmed? That's a far bigger draw than Tiebreak having the ATP/WTA license.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Sure at 4 or 5 times the price.Lets see how the game plays more important than the licenses imo .Guess we will know a lot more tomorrow.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Wimbledon confirmed? That's a far bigger draw than Tiebreak having the ATP/WTA license.
Real. The visuals are leak.
But it's the gameplay the more important thing and for now we know nothing. Tomorrow will be huge... Or not

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Sure at 4 or 5 times the price.Lets see how the game plays more important than the licenses imo .Guess we will know a lot more tomorrow.
Have to remember that Tiebreak will be double its current price once it goes to a full release, whenever that may be.

I’d imagine TopSpin will cost more still here in Australia, but I’m definitely not missing out on launch, the temptation will be too great

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I doubt that would happen with the price they have hardly sold any when 33 is the most players at one time and it will never go out of early access we all know that.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I doubt that would happen with the price they have hardly sold any when 33 is the most players at one time and it will never go out of early access we all know that.
Knowing how BA operate, I can’t see them leaving it at its current price. All of their games are overpriced really.

But anyway, looking forward to seeing more of TopSpin up until release

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Just seen the apex hound video and tbh i am not really feeling it.Its ok but nothing more than that.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Here's what the different versions have ( from Gamespot):

• Standard Edition -- $60 for PS4, and Xbox One; $70 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
  • Standard Cross-Gen Digital Edition - $70 on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Comes with the standard edition across console generations within the same family.
  • Deluxe Edition -- $100 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Includes the standard edition (with dual entitlement), as well as the Under the Lights Pack, the New Wave Pack, and the Rookie Rise pack--this includes a MyPlayer "boost" and 1700 VC. This also includes three-day early access to the game.
  • Grand Slam Edition -- $120 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Includes everything mentioned above, as well as the Grand Slam Champions pack, which comes with a Championship racket and a Champion serve. It also includes an All Access Pack that gives you six post-launch "Centre Court" seasons' worth of content, as well as eight cosmetic items. Details around the Centre Court Pass will be announced later.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Price should come down within 2 to 3 months of release can easily wait for that.Bought the nba game for 7.99 om steam and its still in the middle of the current season.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Looks interesting for sure. Seeing where this stacks up in 6 months post release compared to Tiebreak which (hopefully) should be ready for console release could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread