Story Toxic Falcon's Journey In Stick Cricket

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
40791728.jpg

Rohit Doshi, the captain of Toxic Falcon's was arranged a press conference were he and the board members of Toxic Falcons revealed the Toxic Falcons kit for the upcoming World Domination Series.World Domination is a series that is played where each match is a knockout match. Toxic Falcons begin with playing against the Bermuda side and will move to Scotland,Netherlands,Canada,Ireland, etc only if they win. Winning is more then important in this series because if you lose, you are out of the tournament.

72390831.jpg

Rohit Doshi Posing For Toxic Falcons Kit

Fixtures Of Toxic Falcons

Match 1 - Toxic Falcons VS Bermuda - World Domination Match
Match 1 - All Star VS Toxic Falcons - 3 Match Series
Match 2 - All Star VS Toxic Falcons - 3 Match Series
Match 3 - All Star VS Toxic Falcons - 3 Match Series

In Association With
69514605.jpg

Last edited:
Fair start, if team logo and other stuffs are included then it'll be great.

Stick Cricket, eh? I love this game especially that World Domination and T20 sections. A story on that always sounds good to me.

40791728.jpg

Well, it was our first match. We have had done everything right before the start of today's match. We were pretty confident going into todays match and were expecting a win against the Bermudian side

We played this lineup

lineupe.jpg

Bermuda set us a target of 198 in 20 overs. We started off brilliantly with Rahul Shah & Prathamesh Dongre scoring 21 balls 44 runs but we lost our plot in between. Sartaj Nawaz and Vijay Mehta helped somewhat but we eventually collapsed badly for 134 runs. We were out of World Domination & now again had to win 5 games against All Star to be qualifying for World Domination.

dwm2011112800370797.png

dwm2011112800371219.png

dwm2011112800370488.png

We failed big time & were disappointed. Will try and win next time :(
In Association With
69514605.jpg

That was disappointing from Toxic Falcons.
Can I join your team please? :D

Ah, a failure first up! I would cross that in 11 overs at max! :D

By the way, nice to see my name in the team. Can I bat higher? May be at 4. :yes

Posted via Mobile Device

Not a good start for Falcons but they have some legends who will win them matches in future :D

Users who are viewing this thread