Transfer Thread

hassan1823 said:
u might be lucky and get around 100,000 for him
Nah. His age and stamina drag down his value greatly. I'll be lucky to get 20K for him...

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to intoduce the man that will enable my team to hold their own in a VI league and makes me a force to be reckoned with in FC games:

Gordon Gilroy - 20 yo, BT Rating=34,158
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A destructive player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: proficient Concentration: quality
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: competent
Fielding: feeble

Bought for ?1,100,467, and at 20, worth every penny.

Special thanks to Briggsey - if he hadn't beaten my bid for Pickford I wouldn't have been able to afford Mr Gilroy here :)

Last edited:
Would you pay 50K for this:
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: feeble
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre
I'm looking for 3 players, 2 batsmane and a bowler, to replace Greenwood, Delop and Leonard. They don't need to be good, just inexpensive and decent enough to be backups. I have a home tomorrow, so that's 180K there.

How old is he? As long as he's, say, 22 or younger, yes, I'd pay 50K for him.

Hmm....I'd still pay 50K, but if a bidding war starts on him then I wouldn't bother continuing to chase him, personally.

FreddieFan said:
Hmm....I'd still pay 50K, but if a bidding war starts on him then I wouldn't bother continuing to chase him, personally.
Yea, same. 60K+ would be too much. But his high stamina could mean that some new team with a couple of 100K would spend a lot to get him as the team's superstar in FC games...

yup...i will pay about 55K for him but some stupid people who don't have any other decent player will pay loads for him...

i owuld not pay 50k for him

17-18 y/o i would

no secondaries (i know they train quicker but needa primary net)

personally i wouldnt spend over 20k, but im tight though

Users who are viewing this thread